• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woodward Tape Recordings

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Can you imagine what Trump’s responses would be if there were no tapes?

He would trash Woodward more than he is doing now. Trump would claim "fake news", made up story.

His stans would ask for verified sources. If those sources stood up, they would be called deep state.

Now that the verified source is Trump himself...no idea. They’ve gone between trying to wipe people’s memory over what tRump said or keep insisting Churchill won WW2 by telling everyone to go outside and hang at the beach, nothing to see here.

Already rightists are saying words like 'context' and 'cherry-picking', trying to justify the lies.
The immoral fraudulent scammer in the Oval Office who bamboozled his followers with imminent invasions of vapourous caravans of rapists and drug dealers to try to coerce Congress into funding his Wall just didn't want to cause panic over an epidemic.

Already rightists are saying words like 'context' and 'cherry-picking', trying to justify the lies.
The immoral fraudulent scammer in the Oval Office who bamboozled his followers with imminent invasions of vapourous caravans of rapists and drug dealers to try to coerce Congress into funding his Wall just didn't want to cause panic over an epidemic.

Do you think Trump consented to being recorded?

As we learned with the Scaramucci event, DC is a one party consent jurisdiction.

Trump has the weakest grasp of history than any POTUS in my lifetime.

As we learned with the Scaramucci event, DC is a one party consent jurisdiction.

I bet he did. He certainly ought to have known, even if it hadn't been mentioned. He knew who he was dealing with, that's for sure, and if he thought anything he said to Woodward was going to be deniable he's even dumber than anyone realized.

I bet he did. He certainly ought to have known, even if it hadn't been mentioned. He knew who he was dealing with, that's for sure, and if he thought anything he said to Woodward was going to be deniable he's even dumber than anyone realized.

After “FEAR,” you would think that Trump would decline to participate. That is my big question; did Trump think he could control the author or is he just clueless?
Trump and think in the same sentence doesn’t look right.......

After “FEAR,” you would think that Trump would decline to participate. That is my big question; did Trump think he could control the author or is he just clueless?
Trump and think in the same sentence doesn’t look right.......

Maybe he just loved the attention, loved being listened to by someone of Woodward's stature.
And, maybe he is dumber than we realized.

I would imagine Trump knew it was going to be recorded. If not, he would made an issue of it, legal or not.

Maybe he just loved the attention, loved being listened to by someone of Woodward's stature.

I read that Trump initiated some of the phone calls......

Putin and Kim Jong Un played him like the simpleton he is.

Trump was like a teeny bopper seeing a rock star when he met these two.

Back
Top Bottom