• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woo hoo. Our government issued covid tests are arriving today

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Just in time to be irrelevant.

What a colossal waste of money.

Overdue and still useful.

What have they done to turn the greatest ever hoax imposed on us into a serious subject ?

Are they going to tell us how their magic test differentiates between virus types and how long they have been in the bloodstream ?Unlike the 'old' tests .

Will they guarantee that this test does not show False Positives for pets , fruit , vegetables , like the 'old' ones do ?

Will they be able to show whether any discerned molecule is infectious or not ? Unlike the 'old' tests .

Will they have to amplify the results( magnify effectively ) like the previous ones by a factor which makes them worthless ?

And why do we need anything to detect some infection that is less severe than the common cold -- the Moronic variant ?

What have they done to turn the greatest ever hoax imposed on us into a serious subject ?

Are they going to tell us how their magic test differentiates between virus types and how long they have been in the bloodstream ?Unlike the 'old' tests .

Will they guarantee that this test does not show False Positives for pets , fruit , vegetables , like the 'old' ones do ?

Will they be able to show whether any discerned molecule is infectious or not ? Unlike the 'old' tests .

Will they have to amplify the results( magnify effectively ) like the previous ones by a factor which makes them worthless ?

And why do we need anything to detect some infection that is less severe than the common cold -- the Moronic variant ?

Full blown COVID denial.....

Complete rejection of science and medicine.

Full blown COVID denial.....

Complete rejection of science and medicine.
Agree .
It is bad habit you have adopted . But it is up to you to follow real Science and work with facts, not your fevered imagination .

As ever not a jot of reason or hard evidence in any of your posts .

P.S. What you call science is regurgitating the MSM and corrupt organisations like the FDA and CDC .
No thought . No research .No good .

Agree .
It is bad habit you have adopted . But it is up to you to follow real Science and work with facts, not your fevered imagination .

As ever not a jot of reason or hard evidence in any of your posts .

P.S. What you call science is regurgitating the MSM and corrupt organisations like the FDA and CDC .
No thought . No research .No good .

Projection 101.

So, the multitude of vaccinated dying like flies from the vaccine...

Where are they?

Dying to own the libs. :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 12-13-51 United States COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer.png

Notice anything interesting?

Holy shit, you really can't make this up!

20220219_143644.jpg

We got five tests (was expecting four). I tested myself five times just to be sure.

Yep, I definitely don't have Covid.

Projection 101.

So, the multitude of vaccinated dying like flies from the vaccine...

Where are they?
DYOR, Mr Lazy
The life Insurance companies will tell you -- figures are + 40% and unprecedented . Plus 10% occurred once before .

Talk to the Funeral Parlours and Directors . They do not know where to store bodies .

Research the ways they fiddle the figures .

Received our tests last Tuesday.
They have an expiration date of December 17, 2022.
Abbott BinaxNOW

DYOR, Mr Lazy
The life Insurance companies will tell you -- figures are + 40% and unprecedented . Plus 10% occurred once before .

Talk to the Funeral Parlours and Directors . They do not know where to store bodies .

Research the ways they fiddle the figures

Answer : COVID under-counting. Exactly what I have told you.

You have no vaccine bodies yet they are supposed to be dropping like flies.

Just in time to be irrelevant.

What a colossal waste of money.
If you do not want them, do not order them. For those who have immunity problems and their friends and families, they are still important. My children test every time before they visit as my wife has such problems and getting covid would probably end her life.

Back
Top Bottom