• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

wonder Woman vs. George W. Bush

Max

Reaction score
Is patriarchy taking over the world? Who is going to save us? Is the war really about Iraq or the eventual eradication of the feminine from the planet?

An article about America in 2005, Nazis, hate crimes, politicians in the closet, gays and their relationship to patriarchy, George W. Bush and Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman vs. George W. Bush by Max Gordon

It is June 2005, more than half a year since the 2004 presidential election, and I think it’s safe to say that it is finally over. George W. Bush has won. November 3rd is a vague memory. Days after the election, John Kerry seemed to have disappeared off the face of the planet as if he’d only existed in my imagination; John Edwards, who was supposed to put the unfair voting-practices of the United States on trial, disappeared before the campaign was even halfway through. Democratic hopes evaporated like the images on a Diabolt voting screen. Al Sharpton was putting the finishing touches on his T.V. reality show, Clinton was giving speeches blaming the defeat on the party’s weak stance on “moral issues”, and some Democrats were blaming Michael Moore for being fat and loud and scaring moderates away, even though we were happy for him to be fat and loud when he was bullying Republicans and we thought we were winning.

http://wonderwomanvsgeorgewbush.blogspot.com

Fact: John Edwards (D-North Carolina) was a Lawyer (Ambulance Chaser), personally that was all I needed to know about him! ;)

Back
Top Bottom