• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women who beat their children when not controlled?

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
One phenomenon I have seen in third world countries is that households with weak men see the children being beaten by their mothers. Isn't it better that men control those women for the benefit of the children? When such people immigrate to the USA it's important for men to realize that they have an effective partner in law enforcement if they live in a conservative state. In liberal states, they involve CPS, which often results in the children trading one abusive woman for a different one employed by the state.

Subscribed just to see how low you're going to go.

Subscribed just to see how low you're going to go.

We live in a big world. Pretending something doesn't exist doesn't make it go away. Physical violence is part of the culture in much of Latin America, especially among the poor. I have observed this phenomenon time after time.

One phenomenon I have seen in third world countries is that households with weak men see the children being beaten by their mothers. Isn't it better that men control those women for the benefit of the children? When such people immigrate to the USA it's important for men to realize that they have an effective partner in law enforcement if they live in a conservative state. In liberal states, they involve CPS, which often results in the children trading one abusive woman for a different one employed by the state.

i never had to lay a hand on my kids. i would have given a spankin if needed but a stern yelling usually ended any issues. my wife used to threaten my boy with the spatula but he was just run and hide upstairs. i doubt she would have done anything, anyway.

the only time i thought about really spankin my child was when he called his teacher a "big fat cow" in elementary school. i was heated. but when we came home i lectured him on the importance of respect and told him that if he said somethin like that again...his mothers spatula would make an appointment with him.

hes turned out to be a good kid. hes an airborne ranger in the army.

i never had to lay a hand on my kids. i would have given a spankin if needed but a stern yelling usually ended any issues. my wife used to threaten my boy with the spatula but he was just run and hide upstairs. i doubt she would have done anything, anyway.

the only time i thought about really spankin my child was when he called his teacher a "big fat cow" in elementary school. i was heated. but when we came home i lectured him on the importance of respect and told him that if he said somethin like that again...his mothers spatula would make an appointment with him.

hes turned out to be a good kid. hes an airborne ranger in the army.

Whether deliberate or not, you employed a smart strategy. What you describe above positions your wife as "the bad guy". That would have come in handy if your wife ever left while you still had minor children.

Whether deliberate or not, you employed a smart strategy. What you describe above positions your wife as "the bad guy". That would have come in handy if your wife ever left while you still had minor children.

i worked two jobs a day for 35 years. landscaping and as a facilities staff member at a college near by. by the time i got home at 8PM i just wanted to relax with my family. the kids understood that i didnt have time for their shenanigans for the most part. just wanted a fresh beer, a hot meal if we had one, and to lounge together in the family den.

Women who beat their children when not controlled?
What's being a woman got to do with it. I never let my kids beat me, regardless of whether they were under control, not even at checkers or Monopoly. LOL

Wait a minute. Are you saying the US is a conservative state? And being a conservative state means it's illegal for a mother to spank her children?
Okay, which way are you spinning things today?

edit- I think I get it now. In a conservative state domestic violence is a man's job. Am I right?

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to a more appropriate location. Political discussions do not belong in the "Self Help & Advice" section of the forum.

The problem there is not the beating, it's the weak father.

Forget the kids...it's the husbands who need the beatin's...:2razz:

That's not a good kid. It's a person that kills for money...you created a mercenary.

created a soldier. and im a very proud father. and i feel no sympathy for the enemy that gets in his way.

Wait a minute. Are you saying the US is a conservative state? And being a conservative state means it's illegal for a mother to spank her children?
Okay, which way are you spinning things today?

edit- I think I get it now. In a conservative state domestic violence is a man's job. Am I right?

No. In more conservative states, domestic violence is treated as a straight law enforcement issue. Criminal charges get levied against the perpetrator and the burden is solely on the perpetrator. In more liberal states, it becomes a social services issue where the state manages the entire family, even where it's not wanted.

No. In more conservative states, domestic violence is treated as a straight law enforcement issue. Criminal charges get levied against the perpetrator and the burden is solely on the perpetrator. In more liberal states, it becomes a social services issue where the state manages the entire family, even where it's not wanted.

So you consider the US a 'conservative state'?

The problem there is not the beating, it's the weak father.

Weak men who cant/wont stand up to their women and who cant/wont make sure that the kids are taught properly have long been one of Americas biggest problems.

You can take this on a collective scale too...our refusal to stand up to the abuse from the Feminists is unforgivable.

Last edited:
So you consider the US a 'conservative state'?

The US has fifty states. For example, Massachusetts handles domestic violence very differently than Georgia. Massachusetts takes control of the entire family; Georgia throws the perpetrator in the clink and likely on probation. The victims are not punished.

Weak men who cant/wont stand up to their women and who cant/wont make sure that the kids are taught properly have long been one of Americas biggest problems.

You can take this on a collective scale too...our refusal to stand up to the abuse from the Feminists is unforgivable.

I look around at the "men" today, and don't even recognize these creatures. It's a travesty.

Forget the kids...it's the husbands who need the beatin's...:2razz:

A smart husband would use that as a Trojan Horse. A husband has the upper hand over a housewife with a criminal record.

what determines if a man is weak?

I look around at the "men" today, and don't even recognize these creatures. It's a travesty.

What is not widely understood is that the problem with men who refuse to step up and get done what needs to be done goes back a long ways, to the 1950's probably.

Are you more of a boob or a butt kinda guy when you're checking men out?

What is not widely understood is that the problem with men who refuse to step up and get done what needs to be done goes back a long ways, to the 1950's probably.

Yes. That coincides with women beginning joining the workforce en mass during WWII. The government realized it liked the larger tax base with both sexes working, and did what it could to encourage this social engineering.

Back
Top Bottom