• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women to become Navy SEAL's and Army Rangers

APACHERAT

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
MORE SOCIAL ENGINEERING EXPERIMENTATION OF OUR MILITARY FORCES

In the name of diversity and political correctness, Pentagon to open SEALs, Army Rangers to women:

The Pentagon is planning to open the ranks of the Navy SEALs, the Army's elite Ranger units and other specialized combat outfits to female soldiers for the first time, according to reports.

The first opportunity female soliders will have to join the military's elite combat units will be with the Navy, according to Pentagon plans outlining the transition, obtained by the Associated Press on Monday.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel could officially announce plans to expand access to those units as soon as Tuesday, according to the AP.

The time lines set by the Department of Defense (DOD) to open Ranger and SEAL units up to female soldiers and sailors are still being reviewed by senior military leaders.

Navy officials will open up the service's Riverine Forces to eligible female candidates, beginning next month, the Pentagon plan states.

Women sailors who fit the service criteria will be able to enroll in the Riverine Combat Skills course, a rigorous 33-day program designed to teach "basic expeditionary combat training necessary to ... perform high risk operations when assigned to Navy Riverine Force Organizations," according to a service website.

Next up will be the Army,

Read more about Obama's dumbing down our military: Report: Pentagon to open SEALs, Army Rangers to women - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

First Obama dumbs down the Officers Corps in the name of diversity.
Then the libs take away urinals on Navy warships in the name of political correctness.
Then they ground 1/3 of the Air Force squadrons and even grounded the Navy's Blue Angels !
Then Obama ordered Marines to violate regulations and told them to hold umbrellas.
Then they (libs) want all branches of the military to wear the same field uniform.
Then the libs decide to allow women to serve as grunts and cannon cockers.
No gun zones on Army bases ???
Now women SEAL's and Women Army Rangers.

What's next coming down the PC pipe line ?

We've already had at least one woman pass the Q Course. If they can cut it without the standards being lowered, then what's the huge deal?

If they make the cut, who gives a ****? We live in an allegedly egalitarian society. We allegedly reward merit. If some women demonstrate the interest and the skills necessary to do the job, why not let them do it?

Between all the addadictome's and penectomies I'm hearing about it won't be too long before we have to change "Go **** yourself" to "Stop ****ing yourself"

We've already had at least one woman pass the Q Course. If they can cut it without the standards being lowered, then what's the huge deal?

That says it all.

It is not about diversity or social engineering. It is about ability.

I wasn't aware that having breasts and a vagina inhibited someone's performance during combat...

Prediction: The rape cases will increase...again.

Perhaps a history lesson is in order or you ladies and gentlemen can keep ignoring basic human nature. Whatever.

There going to lower the standards, you can bet on it.
Back in 2009 they (Obama) lowered the academic standards for minorities who wanted to apply for our military service academies.

The Pentagon has already said that they would lower the physical standards for all combat arms in the Army so more women would qualify.

That's what liberal social engineering is all about, dumbing things down.

Perhaps a history lesson is in order or you ladies and gentlemen can keep ignoring basic human nature. Whatever.

Wow. You really are showing that you think men have no self-control and are basically animalistic. Really sad dude.

There going to lower the standards, you can bet on it.
Back in 2009 they (Obama) lowered the academic standards for minorities who wanted to apply for our military service academies.

The Pentagon has already said that they would lower the physical standards for all combat arms in the Army so more women would qualify.

That's what liberal social engineering is all about, dumbing things down.

The best part of that plan is they can sit back and claim women have the same standards as men even if they just lowered all the standards to make that happen. :doh

Wow. You really are showing that you think men have no self-control and are basically animalistic. Really sad dude.

You just have to know the beast you are dealing with and ask yourself if these ladies are safe. The answer is not good. I highly doubt men that go to war have really changed over the centuries to make this possible now without rape being out of control.

I wasn't aware that having breasts and a vagina inhibited someone's performance during combat...

Big chest are always getting in the way when trying to crawl under the wire on an infiltration course.

Do they still fire live machinegun fire about three feet above the ground on the infiltration course or did they dumb down that course too ?

You just have to know the beast you are dealing with and ask yourself if these ladies are safe. The answer is not good. I highly doubt men that go to war have really changed over the centuries to make this possible now without rape being out of control.

Like I said, you are assuming that men are just animals.

I think that the women could protect themselves, seeing as how they'd have just as much training as the guys.

Basic human nature is to rape?

Well, I am assuming since we are civilized humans we can expect that rape is not expected or tolerated behavior.

Like I said, you are assuming that men are just animals.

I think that the women could protect themselves, seeing as how they'd have just as much training as the guys.

The amount of women that get in will not be anywhere near enough to counterbalance the problem by women banding together to protect themselves. As for just protecting themselves in general, you're completely joking with that, right? Women will not be able to protect themselves on average from rape just like they can't on average anywhere else. Since military bases are gun free zones more and more often these days, well, that just makes their chances worse.

Big chest are always getting in the way when trying to crawl under the wire on an infiltration course.

Do they still fire live machinegun fire about three feet above the ground on the infiltration course or did they dumb down that course too ?

So is there a rash of triple d cupped women applying for the training?

I would think that all the big breasted men would stay out as well.

Basic human nature is to rape?

Well, I am assuming since we are civilized humans we can expect that rape is not expected or tolerated behavior.

Is it not true that one in four women get sexually assaulted? Is it not also true that the rape rate is higher in the military? Yes, rape is part of our nature and I have no doubt in the situations the miltary men find themselves in it is a serious risk of occurring regularly.

The amount of women that get in will not be anywhere near enough to counterbalance the problem by women banding together to protect themselves. As for just protecting themselves in general, you're completely joking with that, right? Women will not be able to protect themselves on average from rape just like they can't on average anywhere else. Since military bases are gun free zones more and more often these days, well, that just makes their chances worse.

I am hoping it is not only women that will stand against women being raped. Real men would stand against rape.

So will a beer belly. That's a spectacularly stupid argument to make.

I am hoping it is not only women that will stand against women being raped. Real men would stand against rape.

Yes we will. And it says a lot about certain allegedly pro-military people that they think so little of our soldiers as to assume that they're somehow less
in control of themselves than other men. That's a disservice to our soldiers.

Yes we will. And it says a lot about certain allegedly pro-military people that they think so little of our soldiers as to assume that they're somehow less
in control of themselves than other men. That's a disservice to our soldiers.

Look at the damn stats and the history of women in military service. It's not exactly news to say rape is a serious problem in the military when women are invited. Every time throughout history the same thing happens whenever the military invites women. Go ahead and look it up if you want.

Look at the damn stats and the history of women in military service. It's not exactly news to say rape is a serious problem in the military when women are invited. Every time throughout history the same thing happens whenever the military invites women. Go ahead and look it up if you want.

So you do expect less from men in military service. Thanks for making your disdain for them clear.

Is it not true that one in four women get sexually assaulted? Is it not also true that the rape rate is higher in the military? Yes, rape is part of our nature and I have no doubt in the situations the miltary men find themselves in it is a serious risk of occurring regularly.

So the answer is to expect uncivilized behavior and to hide your head in the sand?

These are sexual predators, not honorable servicemen.

I think anybody who knows about the rapes and does not turn them in or help the investigation should be criminally and civilly liable for every other sexual assault by the same person.

Back
Top Bottom