• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Women must join selective service

Over 50% of women deployed in the navy in ships during Desert Storm got pregnant to get out of deployment, then promptly had abortions.

As to the military losing its pool of applicants, Shuamort the self identified homosexual suggest allowing openly homosexual people in the miltary..this is all part of the written homosexual in-your-face-agenda.....the idea of some homosexual checking out other guys gear is offensive and revolting to just about every normal guy....homosexuals lower unit cohesion and have no place in the overwhelmingly heterosexual military. Next thing you know they will want openly transvestites in the military wearing rainbow pride uniforms on the battlefiled with purple glitter covered stilleto heals, openly zoophiles in the military, who know doubt will want K9 patrol duty, and openly necrophiles in the military, who no doubt will want body collection details.

This nonsense is all offensive and these perverts have no place in the military.

Rudy, you're wrong, women have far, far more rights than men, and far, far less responsbilities.

I don't realy see whats so hard about this discussion its easy, men and women are equal under the law right? So they must both be equal in a military since. There discussion over.

How does that end the discussion. It was previously stated that a women should be allowed to be drafted, but wouldn't be put on the front lines, and it has also been said that women don't have exactly equal rights.

How many women are being underpayed for their position, how many women have to fight for the right to their body, how many women have already fought to be in the military but have been excluded from specific sections of the military due to gender.

NOW. how many men are being underpayed for their postion, how many men have to fight for their right to their body, how many men have already fought to be in the military but have been excluded from specific sections of the military due to their gender.

Those two sets wouldn't match in answers, nor could this discussion end on your notion that the law is equal to men and women.

Its close, but until a women has a right to birth control, abortions, morning after pills, and full military service... the law is not quite equal.

Personally.. I think having to register for selective service should be done with all together. I don't believe in the draft, and I don't believe in forcing anyone into the military... let alone to go to a war and kill ....

deadroses said:
How does that end the discussion. It was previously stated that a women should be allowed to be drafted, but wouldn't be put on the front lines, and it has also been said that women don't have exactly equal rights.

How many women are being underpayed for their position, how many women have to fight for the right to their body, how many women have already fought to be in the military but have been excluded from specific sections of the military due to gender.

NOW. how many men are being underpayed for their postion, how many men have to fight for their right to their body, how many men have already fought to be in the military but have been excluded from specific sections of the military due to their gender.

Those two sets wouldn't match in answers, nor could this discussion end on your notion that the law is equal to men and women.

Its close, but until a women has a right to birth control, abortions, morning after pills, and full military service... the law is not quite equal.

Personally.. I think having to register for selective service should be done with all together. I don't believe in the draft, and I don't believe in forcing anyone into the military... let alone to go to a war and kill ....

Ok your right but your missing my point, men and women should be completely equal. Pay, rights, and responsibleity.

Back
Top Bottom