• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women in Rock

OOhhh..

I forgot Karyn Crisis.. from Crisis

She sounds a lot like Kat Bjelland from Babes in Toyland, but the music is a little harder..

1289348579781_f.jpg

I saw Crisis live, totally awesome show. I had an image of her with the angel wings as an avatar for awhile.

Can't wait!

D'arcy Wretzky was the original bass player for Smashing Pumpkins.
180516267_c1217eb0db.jpg

Here is "Today" live from Simese Dream (1993)

Disarm also from Simese Dream (imo one of the best albums of the 90's)

Last edited:
D'arcy Wretzky was the original bass player for Smashing Pumpkins.
180516267_c1217eb0db.jpg

Here is "Today" live from Siamese Dream (1993)

Disarm also from Siamese Dream (imo one of the best albums of the 90's)

just fixing my misspelling of siamese

Last edited:
Last edited:
Melissa Auf der Maur bass player for Hole for 5 years, she toured with Smashing Pumpkins after D'arcy Wretzky left the band. She now has a sucessful solo career and in march of 2010 released her second solo album "Out of Our Minds"

As you can see I have a hard on for female bass players.

melissa-auf-der-maur-corbis-850-100.jpg
melsubone.jpg

Last edited:
Kim Deal was bassist for The Pixies and later guitarist for The Breeders.

kimdeal3.jpg

My favorite song from The Pixies ~ Gigantic

Into the White

Last edited:
Tal Wilkenfeld 24 year old bass guitar phenomenon from Australia. This young lady is incredible, wow. She started playing bass at age 17. Check out her solo. Its obvious the great Jeff Beck is blown away by her talent.

2nsyue9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom