• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women Flock to Democrats

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
It's official, the woman have left the GOP...and, I doubt they plan to come back anytime soon.

It is impossible to ignore the defection of women voters away from the GOP

This is the first time since 1984 that Democrats have won control of the House without winning men, and the largest margin for Democrats among women in exit polling history (which dates back to 1976 for the House).
All election cycle, journalists and pollsters alike have noted how pronounced the gender gap has become on the generic ballot. Days before the election, 62% of women likely voters nationally said in a CNN poll conducted by SSRS that they'd support the Democratic candidate compared to only 48% of men who said the same. Exit polls suggest the final vote will largely mirror that result, with 59% of women saying they supported the Democrat compared to 47% of men.

It's official, the woman have left the GOP...and, I doubt they plan to come back anytime soon.

We'll see how long it lasts. The Democrats are notorious for starting off doing something good, and then suddenly whizzing it down their leg.

wait, women don't like being grabbed by the ***** by obese orange men? who knew?

So if you're a guy looking for a date, become a Dem? :mrgreen:

We'll see how long it lasts. The Democrats are notorious for starting off doing something good, and then suddenly whizzing it down their leg.

And republicans are known for siding with ***** grabbers, those that like to sexually assault teens, and deplorables. Enjoy.

My advice would be to do nothing formal. They'll leave eventually. You'll lose your kids, your dog, your house and your truck. Your possessions - your clothes, and most importantly, your tools - will be piled by the street in the rain. Your credit will be destroyed, and you'll be forced to have a black tattoo the size of a quarter burned into your forehead with a big X inside it. When you contact your bank, whatever the question, the answer will be "Nope". Then the attorney bill will arrive...

Living in CA, I've had the opportunity to date both liberals and conservatives. Liberal women are uptight.

.... Or maybe they're just uptight around me ...

Nonsense. 92% of black women voted Dem. With white women it was 49%-49%, a rare time the Dems didn't lose among white women. This is hardly a trend. Let's see what 2020 looks like.

Nonsense. 92% of black women voted Dem. With white women it was 49%-49%, a rare time the Dems didn't lose among white women. This is hardly a trend. Let's see what 2020 looks like.

Sure. Republicans have the White Vote. We know. After all, it's the racists' party of choice.

FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divides.png

But, as we see. The smarter the white, the less likely they are to stick with the racists.

:lol:

There's actually a dating app for Trump supporters. At least that's what the graphic on Faux said.

I learn some pretty silly things by doing cardio within eyeshot of both Fox and CNN.

Sure. Republicans have the White Vote. We know. After all, it's the racists' party of choice.

But, as we see. The smarter the white, the less likely they are to stick with the racists.

That assumes two false premises. The first is that conservative ideals are somehow racist, whether we're talking about economics, immigration or foreign policy. The second is that millions of Republicans vote with race in mind, another falsehood. So, the liberal operates starting with two lies and then builds his shaky house on that foundation. The only way he can keep his house from collapsing is by convincing his followers of the falsehoods he endlessly spews about the opposition.

_snip_

Quite a wide brush you are spreading that tar with, generalizations like that are basically worthless.

Democrats, We make better sandwiches!

Living in CA, I've had the opportunity to date both liberals and conservatives. Liberal women are uptight.

.... Or maybe they're just uptight around me ...
I married a Conservative. She can be uptight in her own way, but it's kinda' reassuring of sorts. I never worry about her, because she always takes the safe and secure route. So she's easy on my mind.

Of course safe & secure isn't always the way to go in life, so she can count on me busting things up a bit when I think it's necessary. Which always freaks her out, until I get good results - then she's happy. But she'll never bust things up on her own. For that she needs me, which I kinda' like. What can I say? I like nothing better than fighting for my honey, making her proud and giving me her love!

:thumbs:

:lol:

There's actually a dating app for Trump supporters. At least that's what the graphic on Faux said.

I learn some pretty silly things by doing cardio within eyeshot of both Fox and CNN.
Geezus, can you imagine the lies on those ads? :lamo

The GOP panders to white people and that's all they've got left... and whites are in decline, percentag-wise. We can see where that's going LOL

That assumes two false premises. The first is that conservative ideals are somehow racist
Funny how we can always count on you guys defending racists in your ranks.

whether we're talking about economics, immigration or foreign policy. The second is that millions of Republicans vote with race in mind
Put a Conservatve in front of a Mosque or a black Santa to make **** hit fan.

another falsehood. So, the liberal operates starting with two lies and then builds his shaky house on that foundation. The only way he can keep his house from collapsing is by convincing his followers of the falsehoods he endlessly spews about the opposition.
Bwahahahahhahahahahaha

Let the GOP openly denounce and bounce the racists in the ranks and their party will implode right down to third party status.

Quite a wide brush you are spreading that tar with, generalizations like that are basically worthless.
And how many posts can we find where you denounced the broadbrushing of liberals as communists?

None, I am betting.

Nobody's buying your phony garbage.

Geezus, can you imagine the lies on those ads? :lamo

I looked it up. This is too fitting for words:
https://techcrunch.com/2018/10/15/d...p-for-trump-supporters-leaked-its-users-data/
A new dating app for Trump supporters that wants to “make America date again” has leaked its entire database of users — on the day of its launch.

The app, called “Donald Daters,” is aimed at “American-based singles community connecting lovers, friends, and Trump supporters alike” and has already received rave reviews and coverage in Fox News, Daily Mail and The Hill.

On its launch day alone, the app had a little over 1,600 users and counting.

We know because a security researcher found issues with the app that made it possible to download the entire user database.

Another one:
https://trumpsingles.com/

Last edited:
And how many posts can we find where you denounced the broadbrushing of liberals as communists?

None, I am betting.

Nobody's buying your phony garbage.

You are correct, none. I'm not a liberal, if people label them as communists it's not for me to defend them if they are not, it's up to them to defend themselves. So how many posts have you made denouncing those who label conservatives in demeaning broad brush strokes, none I am betting based on your posts and sig. I've read your last three posts, have no desire to search out others, I have gleaned all I need to know in just those three. Mine may be phony garbage but yours clearly are real garbage.

wait, women don't like being grabbed by the ***** by obese orange men? who knew?

Well, apparently not. The majority of white women voted for him in 2016. Now granted, if you take away EDUCATED women from that group, it doesn't hold.

But I still find it amazing that that happened. That's a lot of women who voted for someone so repulsive and with such a clearly abusive and demeaning attitude towards them. Even now, it amazes me to see all those women with the "Women For Trump!" placards screaming themselves hoarse with enthusiasm for him. It really gives you pause.

Just you think you are starting to understand women...:roll:

Last edited:

The fact that white women were split down the line even though they are known to be a solid GOP voting bloc since the early 1990's speaks volumes to how bloody awful your president and political party have become. If white women end up staying split, or even start leaning towards the Dems, the GOP is literally finished as a national party.

honestly, that 10 point lead with white voters is bad news for the GOP. They usually win by at least 20 points. Maybe some white voters are finally waking up.

Also, that massive lead the Dems have with Asian Americans is amazing considering that less than 15 years ago Asian Americans were voting GOP. It seems the GOP can't keep ANYONE voting for them any more.

Well, apparently not. The majority of white women voted for him in 2016. Now granted, if you take away EDUCATED women from that group, it doesn't hold.

But I still find it amazing that that happened. That's a lot of women who voted for someone so repulsive and with such a clearly abusive and demeaning attitude towards them. Even now, it amazes me to see all those women with the "Women For Trump!" placards screaming themselves hoarse with enthusiasm for him. It really gives you pause.

Just you think you are starting to understand women...:roll:

I live in a heavily Republican area, and know plenty of white female Trump supporters. Their support for Trump is mainly due to their support for the GOP. Once Trump is gone, they'll support whichever loser the GOP tells them to support next. To them, any Republican>>>Any Democrat. That's what happens when you are manipulated by the right wing noise machine.

Back
Top Bottom