• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women: Does size matter?

Hypersonic

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
My sex life sucks since I am an "above average" man but I don't understand the recent reports that size does matter for some women so I'm curious what you guys think.

Size does matter to me. Not too much, not too little. If you're too much - I'm sorry, I actually feel a bit bad for you. At least the guys with too little can still get the whole....whatever.

My sex life sucks since I am an "above average" man but I don't understand the recent reports that size does matter for some women so I'm curious what you guys think.

Read your post out loud to yourself when you proofread ( you do proofread, right?).

You are above average and that causes your sex life to suck? Im in the same position and mine doesnt suck.. I think its more than your "size"..

My_new_thai_girlfriend_said.jpg

You are above average and that causes your sex life to suck? Im in the same position and mine doesnt suck.. I think its more than your "size"..

I wasn't trying to be too graphic but when you buy different bed sheets every other day or when people tell you it hurts too much then what do you think?

Size does matter to me. Not too much, not too little. If you're too much - I'm sorry, I actually feel a bit bad for you. At least the guys with too little can still get the whole....whatever.

Yeah. I mean there are women who are loosey goosey and so for them its not a problem. I just hear women say "oh size doesn't matter" but then if I come along its like "um hell no I am not putting that in there" I mean yeah its cool to be Dirk Diggler but I'm like everyone else, I want to have passionate sex and I can't.

I wasn't trying to be too graphic but when you buy different bed sheets every other day or when people tell you it hurts too much then what do you think?

I think you need to "loosen up" your partner more. Try more foreplay, experiment more. More "fingers", toys, etc.

Put on a little weight. It will look smaller.

I'm not huge or anything - just a little above average - but I can't say that I've ever heard any serious complaints from women one way or the other.

I've occasionally had partners experience pain during the act (I assume because I probably hit the cervix), but it's never been anything show stopping, and it isn't even really a regular occurrence. I just slow down a bit, or let them get on top, and the problem more or less solves itself. :shrug:

Unless you have an asian penis, the g-spot is within reach. All you need is to improve your technique and your durability.
I'm average and I only had 1 complaint from 1 girl, early on in my sex life, that I didn't spend enough time on foreplay. And since I fixed that, no other complaint ever.

Put on a little weight. It will look smaller.

I am 6'0 and a muscular 225lbs....Do you suggest I stop lifting weights and gain a gut?

I'm not huge or anything - just a little above average - but I can't say that I've ever heard any serious complaints from women one way or the other.

I've occasionally had partners experience pain during the act (I assume because I probably hit the cervix), but it's never been anything show stopping, and it isn't even really a regular occurrence. I just slow down a bit, or let them get on top, and the problem more or less solves itself. :shrug:

That's the point I do both. I just don't touch the cervix I am "knee deep"

The solution, in as delicate of term as possible.

Let her on top.

It's always worked for me.

:mrgreen:

I think you need to spend more time on foreplay. A woman's body adjusts to size, but if you rush things...there will be pain.

GaThomas: Just say the safe word "sassafras" if it hurts or if it is too deep and I'll stop immediately.

Compliant and unsuspecting female partner: Mmmmffft. MMMMMFFFTTT. Mmmmwhaaawaaammmmmmm!

GaThomas: Me too baby. I knew you would love chugging the monster.

Compliant and unsuspecting female partner: Melfff, MELFFF, MELFFF!

GaThomas: Just say the safe word "sassafras" if it hurts or if it is too deep and I'll stop immediately.

Compliant and unsuspecting female partner: Mmmmffft. MMMMMFFFTTT. Mmmmwhaaawaaammmmmmm!

GaThomas: Me too baby. I knew you would love chugging the monster.

Compliant and unsuspecting female partner: Melfff, MELFFF, MELFFF!

Good old gags. They do come in rather handy sometimes, don't they?

A little bit of rope honestly doesn't hurt every now and then either. Well... Not me, anyway. :mrgreen:

Good old gags. They do come in rather handy sometimes, don't they?

A little bit of rope honestly doesn't hurt every now and then either. Well... Not me, anyway. :mrgreen:

Actually, I think that is the Tigger Foreplay Method.

Actually, I think that is the Tigger Foreplay Method.

Pff... Any self-respecting traditionalist worth his salt could tell you that "foreplay" is a lie invented by the devil worshipping San Francisco hippie queers and slimy Kenyan communists that dates back no later than the mid 1960s.

The only proper way of entering a woman's lady parts is from behind, with a good running start, while she is still completely unaroused, and preferably unaware that you are coming. It is also customary that one forgo bathing for at least two weeks prior to the mating and scream the sacred name of "AMURIKA" at the top of their lungs in tandem with the act, so as to further accentuate the reality warping manliness of their pelvis shattering "Freedom Thrusts" (TM*).

Verily, I can think of no other method more solemn or dignified. salute.gif

Last edited:
Pff... Any self-respecting traditionalist worth his salt could tell you that "foreplay" is a lie invented by the devil worshipping San Francisco hippie queers and slimy Kenyan communists that dates back no later than the mid 1960s.

The only proper way of entering a woman's lady parts is from behind, with a good running start, while she is still completely unaroused, and preferably unaware that you are coming. It is also customary that one forgo bathing for at least two weeks prior to the mating and scream the sacred name of "AMURIKA" at the top of their lungs in tandem with the act, so as to further accentuate the reality warping manliness of their pelvis shattering "Freedom Thrusts" (TM*).

Verily, I can think of no other method more solemn or dignified. View attachment 67152254

Freedom thrusts!!! :2rofll:

I think I see the idea. Like when they are bending over picking up your dirty socks off the living floor or when they're bending over feeding the dogs. That's a hell of an idea GaThomas. My wife is in Chicago right now, but before she gets back Imma throw socks on the floor and maybe some shirts. Wimmens love surprises!

I think I see the idea. Like when they are bending over picking up your dirty socks off the living floor or when they're bending over feeding the dogs. That's a hell of an idea GaThomas. My wife is in Chicago right now, but before she gets back Imma throw socks on the floor and maybe some shirts. Wimmens love surprises!

Heh. You'd better hope she doesn't bring home a souvenir from Chi town... like a strap on.

It may be YOUR surprise when you're picking up your own socks! :D

Just remember, it's not technically rape so long as you shout "Surprise!" first. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom