• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women: Does size matter?

Seriously guys. It's cool to have a big penis. At the same time females do care about size.

**Sidebar**

Ok to get an idea of my size this is what I normally buy at Walgreens here in Cali

download (1).jpg

Which is why I normally go to Liquor stores to buy condoms and not super stores like Walmart, Walgreens, etc... And that is a snug fit for me lol

Last edited:
You can teach a man almost anything, except a good heart. Find one of those and the rest you can mold to your hearts desire.

That is an epic comment for today

A generalized feeling of " creepiness" has entered the thread.

Beginning to wonder if the purpose of this thread is for somebody to get off on talking about his dick.

Last edited:
A generalized feeling of " creepiness" has entered the thread.

Beginning to wonder if the purpose of this thread is for somebody to get off on talking about his dick.

Um no...

I haven't been on in a few days because for one, I'm getting ready to start class Monday. Two, I was actually getting some tail fropm a stripper I met Saturday so no I don't get off talking about my dick. This is actually a serious thread. But I do know one common factor is most small dick men tend to get envious when an honest guy with a large penis is actually having a problem.

Um no...

I haven't been on in a few days because for one, I'm getting ready to start class Monday. Two, I was actually getting some tail fropm a stripper I met Saturday so no I don't get off talking about my dick. This is actually a serious thread. But I do know one common factor is most small dick men tend to get envious when an honest guy with a large penis is actually having a problem.

There is no penis that will not at least partially fit in any given woman. However, some people on the huge side will have to really take their time with it. Extra extra lube, really extended foreplay, etc.

Perhaps try putting it that way? After all, what woman doesn't like lots of foreplay?

A smaller or average-sized guy can get away with skimping on foreplay (and hey, sometimes that's even fun for a quicky), but probably not you, if you intend for penetration to happen. If you just stick to longer sessions, any woman should be able to get used to it and enjoy herself.

I've been with a guy who qualified as "huge" on one occasion. Despite being a small girl, it is mechanically possible. His downfall actually wasn't the size of his penis. It was the fact that he had a big ego about it, and assumed he had to do nothing in bed, like I should feel honored to be on his dick.

I got up mid-coitus, put on my clothes, and said, "If you want to **** like that, use your hand." Then I left, and that was that.

Don't be that guy. As long as you're not that guy, it can work.

It's like kissing ability. Doesn't matter if the man is hotter than hell, if he kisses like a Labrador retriever, all bets are off.

OMG, I've kissed some women who didn't have a clue! And frankly I'm not sure what can be done about it. How do you tell someone?

I wasn't trying to be too graphic but when you buy different bed sheets every other day or when people tell you it hurts too much then what do you think?

You freaking buy new bed sheets every other day? Surely, you're not serious.

Know what's funny? Last woman who told me that "size matters" was a B cup.

Some nerve...

You freaking buy new bed sheets every other day? Surely, you're not serious.

Honestly, I'm still more than a little curious as to just why exactly that is myself.

Is he implying that he's so large that he often makes women bleed during intercourse? wtf.gif

I'm having a hard time seeing why you couldn't simply wash out any other bodily fluid.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm still more than a little curious as to just why exactly that is anyway.

Is he implying that he's so large that he often makes women bleed during coitus? View attachment 67152686

I'm having a hard time seeing why you couldn't simply wash out any other bodily fluid.

Personally, I'm finding it a bit hard to believe.

Back
Top Bottom