• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women: Does size matter?

Ouch, I've been there. It is terribly disappointing. Is it terrible of me to say I find that sufficient grounds for a breakup?

Really? Sufficient grounds to break up with someone over that? That's kind of messed up...LOL

Right?! :lol:

So you're telling me if you were with this great guy that treated you right and made you feel good, but he has a small pee pee you would still break up with him?

Last edited:
My sister had some drunken encounter with a high school crush, at their ten year reunion. He had Chapstick dick. She said the worst part was struggling not to laugh.

My sister had some drunken encounter with a high school crush, at their ten year reunion. He had Chapstick dick. She said the worst part was struggling not to laugh.

Lord, life can be so harsh.

So you're telling me if you were with this great guy that treated you right and made you feel good, but he has a small pee pee you would still break up with him?

:lol:

Between sports and my time in the Army, I've seen more than my share of naked guys (communal showers, etca). While I have seen several men with the "stack of buttons" thing going on (I assume they are probably 'growers'), I can't say that I've ever seen anyone packing something that could be described as a "chapstick dick."

The whole concept strikes me as being sort of bizarre, to be honest.

I've got fingers that are more than four or five inches long by themselves. The idea of a penis any smaller than that is simply surreal.

Between sports and my time in the Army, I've seen more than my share of naked guys (communal showers, etca). While I have seen several men with the "stack of buttons" thing going on (I assume they are probably 'growers'), I can't say that I've ever seen anyone packing something that could be described as a "chapstick dick."

The whole concept strikes me as being sort of bizarre, to be honest.

I've got fingers that are more than four or five inches long by themselves. The idea of a penis any smaller than that is simply surreal.

/suddenly mesmerized by own hand

It should be noted here that the average depth of a vagina, in an average woman, is three to four inches.

When women say that "size doesn't matter" what they don't say is, as long as it isn't too big.
Now it should also be noted that there are lots of women who have vaginas that are five, six or even seven inches deep, usually due to their obesity.
If guys with long dongs can't get no satisfaction from average women, perhaps they need to look towards the BBWs of the world to accommodate them.

That is the most asinine, idiotic, stupid and uninformed thing I have ever read at DP. Wow, you must be a real catch with the ladies!

My sex life sucks since I am an "above average" man but I don't understand the recent reports that size does matter for some women so I'm curious what you guys think.

Not sure what size you carry, but I was with someone once who was so big, I was afraid he'd split me in half. Not only was it quite long (10+) it was very wide in girth. I couldn't go through with it.

lol @chapstick dick

I can read the commercial lines now...

"Chapstick dick: When your baby dick hasn't evolved into maturity."

Not sure what size you carry, but I was with someone once who was so big, I was afraid he'd split me in half. Not only was it quite long (10+) it was very wide in girth. I couldn't go through with it.

Eh, not to be so detailed but I'm just under that by less than an inch so you have an idea. I kinda know the feeling as I said earlier my sex life sucks...

Eh, not to be so detailed but I'm just under that by less than an inch so you have an idea. I kinda know the feeling as I said earlier my sex life sucks...
I can't blame her that size is very uncomfortable to a lot of the female population.

Ya see... This is exactly why this kind of thread is ultimately pointless. Even with women responding, it's almost impossible to get any kind of clear answer on the OP's question.

About half of everyone is always going to pull the "size doesn't matter so long as he knows what he's doing" shtick while the other half are going to say "Hell no, he's got to be big!"

As near as I can figure, like just about everything else in this world involving women, penile preference ultimately boils down to the woman in question.

Don't get me wrong. I doubt that any woman would be thrilled to find themselves in bed with a man who was actually below average, but where the difference between a guy who's six and a half inches and one who eight and a half inches is concerned, it would appear that preference tends to be a rather subjective matter.

Ya see... This is exactly why this kind of thread is ultimately pointless. Even with women responding, it's almost impossible to get any kind of clear answer on the OP's question.

About half of everyone is always going to pull the "size doesn't matter so long as he knows what he's doing" shtick while the other half are going to say "Hell no, he's got to be big!"

As near as I can figure, like just about everything else in this world involving women, penile preference ultimately boils down to the woman in question.

Don't get me wrong. I doubt that any woman would be thrilled to find themselves in bed with a man who was actually below average, but where the difference between a guy who's six and a half inches and one who eight and a half inches is concerned, it would appear that preference tends to be a rather subjective matter.

It's like kissing ability. Doesn't matter if the man is hotter than hell, if he kisses like a Labrador retriever, all bets are off.

It's like kissing ability. Doesn't matter if the man is hotter than hell, if he kisses like a Labrador retriever, all bets are off.

Not always. I was a lousy kisser, until I met a patient lady who taught me not to tense up, bang teeth or start using my tongue like a windshield wiper or mop.

Not always. I was a lousy kisser, until I met a patient lady who taught me not to tense up, bang teeth or start using my tongue like a windshield wiper or mop.

But at what age were you a lousy kisser?

I've dated a lot younger than myself, up to 12 years my senior. A couple of guys thought good kissing meant trying to see if they could touch my vocal chords with their tongue while drooling excessively. I don't have the patience to teach a 53 year old man how to kiss passionately while he 's drooling like Pavlov's dog.

I've dated a lot younger than myself, up to 12 years my senior. A couple of guys thought good kissing meant trying to see if they could touch my vocal chords with their tongue while drooling excessively. I don't have the patience to teach a 53 year old man how to kiss passionately while he 's drooling like Pavlov's dog.

I'm going to take the 5th on that one but lets say it was too old. I was just pretty inexperienced but I guess I had enough other good attributes to make it worth her while. And I catch on fast. ;)

LMAO I spit my coffee out when I read this...

Either I'm drunk or you guys are really funny I'm like dying over here....LMAO

LMAO I spit my coffee out when I read this...

You can teach a man almost anything, except a good heart. Find one of those and the rest you can mold to your hearts desire.

Back
Top Bottom