• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women: Does size matter?

Dudes, three pages mostly guys responding...

Only two women have posted 2 replies each, and three of those were joke replies. LOL

Why don't we sit back and wait for more LADIES to respond...who cares what we GUYS think on the issue. :)

Only two women have posted 2 replies each, and three of those were joke replies. LOL

Why don't we sit back and wait for more LADIES to respond...who cares what we GUYS think on the issue. :)

The thread's been here for about three days at his point, and the ladies don't really seem to be taking much interest.

Just sayin'. :shrug:

The thread's been here for about three days at his point, and the ladies don't really seem to be taking much interest.

Just sayin'. :shrug:

Well then, apparently size doesn't matter to them. Case closed! LOL

It should be noted here that the average depth of a vagina, in an average woman, is three to four inches.

When women say that "size doesn't matter" what they don't say is, as long as it isn't too big.
Now it should also be noted that there are lots of women who have vaginas that are five, six or even seven inches deep, usually due to their obesity.
If guys with long dongs can't get no satisfaction from average women, perhaps they need to look towards the BBWs of the world to accommodate them.

It should be noted here that the average depth of a vagina, in an average woman, is three to four inches.

When women say that "size doesn't matter" what they don't say is, as long as it isn't too big.
Now it should also be noted that there are lots of women who have vaginas that are five, six or even seven inches deep, usually due to their obesity.
If guys with long dongs can't get no satisfaction from average women, perhaps they need to look towards the BBWs of the world to accommodate them.

Vaginas are 3 inches deep or so unaroused. They deepen to five or six when fully aroused.

Obese women don't have any larger of vaginas than anyone else. Not sure where on earth you got that from.

Size? Not that big of a deal, pun intended.

This topic seems to show up about every six months. Most of the women here have responded a couple times in the past if I remember. Beyond all that the topic is funny. The answer is, it doesn't matter one way or the other. If two people are willing, it will work out. It's the two people on both side of the johnson that make the difference.

Vaginas are 3 inches deep or so unaroused. They deepen to five or six when fully aroused.

Obese women don't have any larger of vaginas than anyone else. Not sure where on earth you got that from.

Size? Not that big of a deal, pun intended.
Never said size ... I said deep...
Think...
... more cushion for the pushin"

Never said size ... I said deep...
Think...
... more cushion for the pushin"

Obese women's vaginas aren't any deeper either.

Whether they're more stuff around them is another matter, but that doesn't make them deeper any more than an obese man's penis would be shorter.

This topics been brought up so many times..we're tired of talking about penis'.

Every guy has a massive penis...the fact that the cervix and the vagina will stretch to give birth to a 9lb baby is apparently inconsequential!!

If it hurts your partner..you are doing it wrong..

I would like to hear from a guy who will admit he has a titchy dick!!

Come on Guy's..stop fibbing!!

insecurities I'm afraid ... hopefully they'll start talking about caring about their partners and getting to know what they like and how they like it and stop talking about size ... affection, if not love goes a long way ...

Pff... Any self-respecting traditionalist worth his salt could tell you that "foreplay" is a lie invented by the devil worshipping San Francisco hippie queers and slimy Kenyan communists that dates back no later than the mid 1960s.

The only proper way of entering a woman's lady parts is from behind, with a good running start, while she is still completely unaroused, and preferably unaware that you are coming. It is also customary that one forgo bathing for at least two weeks prior to the mating and scream the sacred name of "AMURIKA" at the top of their lungs in tandem with the act, so as to further accentuate the reality warping manliness of their pelvis shattering "Freedom Thrusts" (TM*).

Verily, I can think of no other method more solemn or dignified. View attachment 67152254

You bastard! I literally choked. My wife thought she was going to have to do the Heimlich, and I'm like a foot taller than she is.

Sonuvabitch.

:D

Captain I agree and indeed this thread was for female response but you know, guys made it a sausage party.....LOL

My sex life sucks since I am an "above average" man but I don't understand the recent reports that size does matter for some women so I'm curious what you guys think.

Yes....

Yes it does, there is a limit on size to a certain extend regardless of the pre-heating involved.

Also what a great first post :)

Size doesn't matter? Hmmm consider the following:

For the record if a woman says "size doesn't matter as long as it's this or that size (e.g as long as it's not too big), that means size does matter....Just sayin

50 Women On “Does Dick Size Matter?”

2. Jennifer, 28

It doesn’t matter to me as long as it isn’t too big or too small.

4. Ashley, 26

It depends on a lot of factors — for me, it matters because I’m short so a dick that’s too big (read: long) definitely hurts in the “ow, you’re hitting my stomach” kind of way. But one that’s too small–you know, small enough to get lost in his pubic hair–doesn’t do anything for me (legit asked, ‘is it in?’). But essentially, it comes down to whether or not he knows how to use it…cliche, I know, but it’s the truth.

5. Eve, 28
Yes, my ex had a very short one that was thick and it did nothing for me.

9. Rachel, 26
One guy was TOOOO big. It felt like someone trying to fit their entire body inside me. He was literally like if someone was like “here let me put this jar of tomato sauce inside you.” Jeez, I’d love to but NO I ****ING PHYSICALLY CAN’T.

(This one was funny)

12. Nikki, 27
[Somewhat famous person]’s dick was literally a chapstick. Like a baby. The sex was so awful.

14. Jamie, 24
I think a guy with a big dick is more confident, so he’s better in bed.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/50-women-on-does-dick-size-matter/

Last edited:
Ok, but why?

Because bigger feels better. If a women tells you different she is lying to make you feel better. There are exceptions, too much of a good thing if you will. But it is still better than too little of a good thing.

Because bigger feels better. If a women tells you different she is lying to make you feel better. There are exceptions, too much of a good thing if you will. But it is still better than too little of a good thing.

I see....

I still can't stop laughing at the woman in the link I used who said the guy's penis was the size of a chapstick...LOL

I see....

I still can't stop laughing at the woman in the link I used who said the guy's penis was the size of a chapstick...LOL

Ouch, I've been there. It is terribly disappointing. Is it terrible of me to say I find that sufficient grounds for a breakup?

Back
Top Bottom