• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women detail drug use, sex and payments after late-night parties with Gaetz and others

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Orlando, Florida (CNN)The first thing some of the women were asked to do when they got to the house parties in the gated community in suburban Orlando was to put away their cellphones, according to two women in attendance who spoke to CNN in recent days. The men inside, a who's who of local Republican officials that often included Rep. Matt Gaetz, did not want the night's activities documented.
The partygoers, at times dressed in formal wear from a political event they'd just left, mingled and shared drugs like cocaine and ecstasy. Some had sex.
Gaetz, the brash Republican, liked to discuss politics, said one of the women. He behaved like a "frat type of party boy," she said, sometimes taking pills she believed were recreational drugs.
Details of the parties, which have not been previously reported, were described to CNN by two women who attended several of them over the past few years. Both spoke on condition of anonymity.

I honestly don't give a shit if these rich frat boys have drug and sex parties as long as everyone is a consenting adult. Because Gaetz is a disgusting pig whose daddy always got him out of trouble, like Fat Donny Trump - he molested kids and for that, I hope the mother****er burns in hell!

I honestly don't give a shit if these rich frat boys have drug and sex parties as long as everyone is a consenting adult. Because Gaetz is a disgusting pig whose daddy always got him out of trouble, like Fat Donny Trump - he molested kids and for that, I hope the mother****er burns in hell!
Who did he molest?

You really need to brush up on current events, my friend!

Such a simple question that you can't answer....lmao pathetic.

I have no idea about the story, Gaetz or anything about it...but when you make an accusation and are asked to back it up and you refuse......something tells me you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

America's views of casual drug use and casual sex is so warped and puritanical.

Whelp... This is interesting. So many witnesses.

gaetzsugardaddy.jpeg

Christian family values.

Oh America, it's a sorry fall from The Great Gatsby to a more sleazy than usual episode of Catfish.

Back
Top Bottom