• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

womans world

jdpworld

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Condi vs. Hillary

0060839139.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

morning coffee

and the world of junk food...

T-minus 10 minutes until the first PMS joke...

You're the worst psychic ever.

As far as Dr. Rice versus Senator Clinton... that ticket would have a very good chance of making me stay home on Election Day. I could easily and happily vote for a woman for any public office-- but not either of those two women.

I'm in favor of national health care, but not at the expense of media restrictions and Presidential support for a handgun ban-- and the only member of the Bush Administration I would ever vote for has already resigned and will probably never run for President.

Korimyr the Rat said:
and the only member of the Bush Administration I would ever vote for has already resigned and will probably never run for President.
Scooter Libby?....:cool:

When local elections come up and I'm thoroughly disgusted with the forerunners(which is 99.9% of the time), I seek out the women who may be running for the offices open. Christie Whitman I admired when she was governor, although not too sure she was realizing her true potential when she went to work for Bush...
That being said, I too would run like hell in the other direction if these two names came up to ballot.
As for PMS jokes, Clinton's probably menopausal now; she should be looking more and more like hubby as the years roll on.

Maybe we should try to have a woman vice president first? Not that I care if a woman becomes president, but I guarantee you that there are quite a few people that do. Maybe if we eased them into the idea by electing one as vice president it might chill out a few of the sexists?

By the way... Powell all the way for president! That guy is AWSOME!

Back
Top Bottom