• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman Wants To Have Sex With 100,000 Men

RDS

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
She probably has multiple STD by now and so will the 100,000 men.
It's good to have a goal in life, but the one purportedly expressed by a woman in Warsaw, Poland, may be a stretch.
Ania Lisewska, 21, is allegedly attempting to travel to every city in the world so she can have sex with at least 100,000 men for 20 minutes each.
Ania Lisewska, Polish Woman, Wants To Have Sex With 100,000 Men

6a00e54f9367fb8834013488aa6f16970c-800wi

Not sure how she managed to get any media coverage.

She probably has multiple STD by now and so will the 100,000 men. Ania Lisewska, Polish Woman, Wants To Have Sex With 100,000 Men

The math here doesn't add up. At 20 minutes each, 100,000 guys is almost 4 solid years of ****ing. That's not counting time to eat, sleep, or find guys.

Supposedly she's up to 284 guys in a month, and if she keeps that rate up, she'll be done in just under 30 years.

Somehow I doubt it's gonna last.

If this was real, she'd have them lining up at the door. No need to travel or do anything else, actually. The men will bring food, beer, you name it.

Oh, and the twenty minutes--that must include showering and dressing.

She probably has multiple STD by now and so will the 100,000 men.

Someone should explain to this young lady that her vagina is not a McDonalds restaurant...

McDonalds.jpg

Besides, to serve that many guys she'd have to install a drive-through.

She's not so hot, so I'm thinking this is an unrealistic goal.

"May be a stretch"...

Yeah no kidding.

She's alright. Nowt spesh.

The math here doesn't add up. At 20 minutes each, 100,000 guys is almost 4 solid years of ****ing. That's not counting time to eat, sleep, or find guys.

Supposedly she's up to 284 guys in a month, and if she keeps that rate up, she'll be done in just under 30 years.

Somehow I doubt it's gonna last.

You're not accounting for group sex.

A woman can only handle three dicks at once, so that still leaves a bit over a year non-stop or 10 years at her current rate.

I'm so glad that we have figured out the math and physics of this story. I was worried for a second there...

:D

Back
Top Bottom