• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman votes topless after being told to take off anti-Trump shirt at NH polling place

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Woman votes topless after being told to take off anti-Trump shirt at NH polling place | TheHill

The woman then asked if he wanted her to take off her shirt, according to the outlet.

“I said, I’d rather she not,” Scafidi said. “But she took it off so fast, no one had time to react so the whole place just went, ‘Woah,’ and she walked away, and I let her vote. She could’ve just gone into the hallway and turned it inside-out.”

The moderator said he could have called law enforcement authorities to remove the voter under the state’s indecency laws, but he did not want to escalate the incident. “I don’t know if she was trying to have me get her arrested, but I thought it was better to just let things play out,” Scafidi said. “I don’t think there were more than 15 voters in the building at the time and if there were any children there, I didn’t see them.”

Aside from the humor in this, I do like that the Moderator decided "**** it, it isn't worth the hassle".

We are so prudish in this country due to religion. If god didn't want us to see tits he wouldn't have given them to women. I personally don't believe any of that but so many people believe in a god I just thought I would throw that in.

At least she wasn’t beat up like the democrats do when they see someone with a MAGA hat.

We are so prudish in this country due to religion. If god didn't want us to see tits he wouldn't have given them to women. I personally don't believe any of that but so many people believe in a god I just thought I would throw that in.
:lamo

Alright, that was pretty awesome! :thumbs:

Dumb comment
The other day I walked into Mulligan’s Beach House with my pecker swinging back and forth. They told me I couldn’t eat there without pants and in response I called the hostess prudish and she should stop reading the Bible. Such a religious prudish community Vero is. Those elitist prudes with their ocean front condos.

Keep us abreast of this story

pics or it didn't happen.

Dumb comment
The other day I walked into Mulligan’s Beach House with my pecker swinging back and forth. They told me I couldn’t eat there without pants and in response I called the hostess prudish and she should stop reading the Bible. Such a religious prudish community Vero is. Those elitist prudes with their ocean front condos.

Tits and dicks aren't the same.

well handled

personally I don't understand why men can go topless but not women... it makes no sense

in NYS, women can go topless anyplace men do.

i did not know that

that is how it should be

Mind you, despite it being that way for over 20 years, only the women looking for tourist tip in NYC do that. .. and not many of those. The weight of public tradition matters more than the law.

i did not know that

that is how it should be

In fact, full nudity is allowed in NYC Full public nudity is legal as long as it is part of an artistic performance or exhibition.

Back
Top Bottom