• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Woman takeing grandaughter to ER stopped and assaulted

That turns a protest into a riot.

It turns a protest into a crime scene because this moron took a couple rounds in his grape. Good thing that wasn't my exwife...he would be shot up, or dead this evening.

Nice of the media to keep the organizer's name secret.

Everyone of those people needed bit by Rin-Tin-Tin and nightsticks knocked over their heads.

But seriously. It took fifteen minutes for Houston Police to start on this? :roll:

Nice of the media to keep the organizer's name secret.
The name of the person was in the article

Quanell X, the community activist who planned the event, told Local 2 he thought the protest was peaceful.

He also said he gave specific instructions to participants not to break any laws and not to touch or harm anyone.

its time we to turn the tables its time for us to march in the streets scream racism and demand justice every time a black person kills a white person

I will refuse to be the victim and i refuse not to speak out on the epidemic of black crime, black on white crime because im scared to be called a racist when i do. im past that dam point i don't give a flying f*ck

its time we to turn the tables its time for us to march in the streets scream racism and demand justice every time a black person kills a white person

I will refuse to be the victim and i refuse not to speak out on the epidemic of black crime, black on white crime because im scared to be called a racist when i do. im past that dam point i don't give a flying f*ck
Cant, have a job to go to every day to make money to pay taxes so the scum can march in the middle of the week.

Back
Top Bottom