• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman shoots and kills home invader in Ohio

Artymoon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Don't see many where the home invasion is perpetrated by a woman. 21 y/o woman broke into home and then began to attack a 72 y/o resident. The other resident, a 69 y/o woman, shot the invader in the abdomen. The 21 y/o later died at a local hospital. Neither resident knew the young woman.

I'm glad she had access to a gun, knew how to use it and was able to defend herself and the other resident from the attack.

The residents did not appear to know the attacker but I wonder if the attacker knew the residents. Was this random or planned.

The residents did not appear to know the attacker but I wonder if the attacker knew the residents. Was this random or planned.
Haven't seen any news reports out of Cincinnati on this incident which took place in the opposite part of Ohio

Could be. My speculation is she was drugged out. Seems most burglars wait for an empty house or hightail it outta there if someone confronts them.

Could be. My speculation is she was drugged out. Seems most burglars wait for an empty house or hightail it outta there if someone confronts them.
You may be correct about the drugged out part. My question is more along lines was this just a random I’ll try that house kind of crime or did she know the home she was going to enter was occupied by 2 elderly women and thought it would be an easy target

You may be correct about the drugged out part. My question is more along lines was this just a random I’ll try that house kind of crime or did she know the home she was going to enter was occupied by 2 elderly women and thought it would be an easy target
Yeah, it'll be interesting to learn more details. If truly random, that just underscores to me that anything can happen at any given time. Better to be prepared than not.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to learn more details. If truly random, that just underscores to me that anything can happen at any given time. Better to be prepared than not.
deep

Back
Top Bottom