• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman sassed for wearing western clothing.

Enola

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

This woman is told she is going to hell and is trying to seduce someone because she is wearing her usual attired as she walks along the street of her hometown in the midst of a protest by muslims chanting "UK police go to hell" and other such things.

You have to watch the vid to get the gist of what is going on and in my opinion, what is going on is do as we say not as we do mentality. This is in England. When will it start here if it hasn't already, and what will we be able to do about it? If anything.

This woman is told she is going to hell and is trying to seduce someone because she is wearing her usual attired as she walks along the street of her hometown in the midst of a protest by muslims chanting "UK police go to hell" and other such things.

You have to watch the vid to get the gist of what is going on and in my opinion, what is going on is do as we say not as we do mentality. This is in England. When will it start here if it hasn't already, and what will we be able to do about it? If anything.

I've seen this kind of stuff before in other videos.

Who do these guys think they are? The Muslim Morality Police?

That dude pointing his finger over and over in her face? I would have bit it off.

Meanwhile...look for about 200,000 to be arriving on our shores after this election. Get yer hijabs ready.

That's Stacey Dooley. She made the documentary the clip is edited from back in spring 2012. Why reshow it now?

Her latest work is about the Cologne sex assault incidents. It's called "The Blame Game"

Last edited:
I've seen this kind of stuff before in other videos.

Who do these guys think they are? The Muslim Morality Police?

Funny that you say that, a group exists in London with almost the same name:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_patrols

Sharia patrols, also referred to as Muslim patrols or modesty patrols, were groups of young Muslim men, members of an organisation that called itself the Shariah Project, who patrolled streets in East London from 2013 to 2014. Early that year, videos of their activities, filmed by members of the patrol, were uploaded online: these showed hooded members of the patrol confronting passers-by and demanding that they conform to Sharia law. They targeted prostitutes, people drinking alcohol, couples who were holding hands, women whom they considered to be dressed immodestly, and harassed others whom they perceived as being gay. Five men were arrested in January 2013 as part of an investigation into the gang, and three were given jail sentences on 6 December 2013

If this were to start in our country, and Muslims would begin harassing American women for their dress, the Muslims had better be wearing earplugs. Or else reeeeally like the sound of "**** you."

That's Stacey Dooley. She made the documentary the clip is edited from back in spring 2012. Why reshow it now?

Her latest work is about the Cologne sex assault incidents. It's called "The Blame Game"

The concept of Separate Societies is real Manc. The Muslim terrorists who attacked Paris in November of 2015 were hidden and protected by Muslims in Brussels, delaying police from being able to capture them. Separate Societies are not just a UK problem.

It's the first time I've seen it. Is she lying? Did she pay actors to march down a street an say those things?

If this were to start in our country, and Muslims would begin harassing American women for their dress, the Muslims had better be wearing earplugs. Or else reeeeally like the sound of "**** you."

In lots of places they would get more than insults I suspect. and the way things are going, the police wouldn't be busting their asses trying to protect the Muslims who harassed American women on how they dressed.

That's crazy. But at least they aren't active anymore.

4 or 5 guys getting arrested and serving a few months in jail isn't going to change much.
Notice the Muslim woman in the video accuses the reporter of trying to seduce men, when she's dressed pretty modestly.
They believe a woman who doesn't cover herself from head to toe is asking to be sexually assaulted. Completely contrary to Western beliefs.

I have also, just not this one or any from this young woman - and given Manc's post that sounds like he's saying this video should just be just ignored, I wanted to know why?

I think he was trying to say it was from almost 4 years ago, so there's no reason to show it now.

4 or 5 guys getting arrested and serving a few months in jail isn't going to change much.

Maybe not overall. But I was just referring specifically to that group.

Notice the Muslim woman in the video accuses the reporter of trying to seduce men, when she's dressed pretty modestly.
They believe a woman who doesn't cover herself from head to toe is asking to be sexually assaulted. Completely contrary to Western beliefs.

Yep. It's a clash of opposing cultures.

In lots of places they would get more than insults I suspect. and the way things are going, the police wouldn't be busting their asses trying to protect the Muslims who harassed American women on how they dressed.

I agree, kinda like how the local police pretty much just watched while the KKK got their asses kicked in a few of their recent rallies in public spaces.

28-KKK-fight-anaheim-YouTube-cap.w529.h529.jpg

The police did step in, but not before copious quantities of ass was kicked.

We have a lot of Muslims in Metro Detroit and as far as I know, they don't say sh!t. I have no idea why the Europeans put up with that.

I agree, kinda like how the local police pretty much just watched while the KKK got their asses kicked in a few of their recent rallies in public spaces.

28-KKK-fight-anaheim-YouTube-cap.w529.h529.jpg

The police did step in, but not before copious quantities of ass was kicked.

yeah and I suspect you average cop is even less sympathetic of fundimuzzies compared to the assholes in sheets.

I think he was trying to say it was from almost 4 years ago, so there's no reason to show it now.

You're just too nice sometimes and give too much credit to some posts that may not deserve it... not that that's what's happening here... *cough, cough*

These incidents happen, and they're disgusting. But they're not what happens to every European woman when she goes out every day, so let's keep things in persepctive.

When I go on a work night out it's usually the women of North African origin who beat us Europeans hands down at the make-up and the glitzy dress. And they don't go home to beatings from husbands and fathers.

I vehemently oppose the beilef that a women should be covered up to avoid sexual attention. Men need to learn to control themselves. And that's not just muslim men. How many times do we hear western men screaming that a rape victim was dressed "provocatively"? The problem is not muslim men. It's men.

yeah and I suspect you average cop is even less sympathetic of fundimuzzies compared to the assholes in sheets.

Cop standing on the sidewalk with his back to the street... "What? A pipe? A smite? A fife? Pardon? Sorry, but I just can't hear you for all the noise around here. Now please step back."

We have a lot of Muslims in Metro Detroit and as far as I know, they don't say sh!t. I have no idea why the Europeans put up with that.

We don't. That's why French muslim women formed Ni Pute Ni Soumise - France's foremost feminist movement.

These incidents happen, and they're disgusting. But they're not what happens to every European woman when she goes out every day, so let's keep things in persepctive.

When I go on a work night out it's usually the women of North African origin who beat us Europeans hands down at the make-up and the glitzy dress. And they don't go home to beatings from husbands and fathers.

I vehemently oppose the beilef that a women should be covered up to avoid sexual attention. Men need to learn to control themselves. And that's not just muslim men. How many times do we hear western men screaming that a rape victim was dressed "provocatively"? The problem is not muslim men. It's men.

In the video, the young lady was very clear that it was her old neighborhood in her old town - I didn't hear anyone say it was happening to every woman in Europe, although I would hope you would feel that just one neighborhood in one town is enough to be concerned.

In the video, the young lady was very clear that is was her old neighborhood in her old town - I didn't hear anyone say it was happening to every woman in Europe, although I would hope you would feel that just one neighborhood in one town is enough to be concerned.

Read my post and you'll see that I think it is. But perspective is everything.

I was told on the streets of the US that I shouldn't be with a black man. A vile incident. But one that I keep in perspective.

Just wait for coldcuts to come along with his magenta font and you'll see what I mean.

Greetings, MaggieD; :2wave:

Couldn't have said it better! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom