• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman kills, cooks and serves boyfriend b/c he was leaving her for another woman...

Guys think we're safe because women almost never do crap.

So why do women sometimes, rarely, do crap? That's interesting. It's not because women don't generally get the murder gene. Three factors:

1. Socialized male. This doesn't mean wore pants instead of a dress. This means expectations, responsibilities and rules as per male child. Be aggressive, get what you want, evaluate rules, stuff like that vs patience and team player.

2. Other environmental factors.

3. Crazy.

I figure it takes a good dose of each. In rare cases, one or two might be absent, but most it's plenty of all three. Given how few women kill and how many experience 2. and 3. (about the same as males and more), the primary factor is 1.

Last edited:
So why do women sometimes, rarely, do crap? That's interesting. It's not because women don't generally get the murder gene. Three factors:

1. Socialized male. This doesn't mean wore pants instead of a dress. This means expectations, responsibilities and rules as per male child. Be aggressive, get what you want, evaluate rules, stuff like that vs patience and team player.

2. Other environmental factors.

3. Crazy.

I figure it takes a good dose of each. In rare cases, one or two might be absent, but most it's plenty of all three. Given how few women kill and how many experience 2. and 3. (about the same as males and more), the primary factor is 1.

1. Testosterone levels

Lesson - Look for teeth in the food served

She obviously did not have a high quality blender... mine crushes bone easily.

She obviously did not have a high quality blender... mine crushes bone easily.

Been to bed with a number of women who were bone crushers

So what? The human condition is not different in Morocco.

Oh please... like Moroccans don't do this type of thing all the time to unwary travelers in the camel caravans.

Oh please... like Moroccans don't do this type of thing all the time to unwary travelers in the camel caravans.
By all means, do present evidence supporting your assertion that Moroccans "all the time" do things such as kill and cook "unwary travelers in...camel caravans."
I nonetheless, "Swami," await your credible references that show getting "killed and cooked" is among the things that happen "all the time" to anyone in Morocco.

By all means, do present evidence supporting your assertion that Moroccans "all the time" do things such as kill and cook "unwary travelers in...camel caravans."
I nonetheless, "Swami," await your credible references that show getting "killed and cooked" is among the things that happen "all the time" to anyone in Morocco.

Will do... tomorrow. Only Algerians are worse. Although I await your dismissal of evidence...

Back
Top Bottom