• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman gets life without parole for cutting off ex's penis

munchfrontimage.jpg

Aggravated assault...perhaps with intent to kill. A person can bleed out with that kind of injury.

I like my Penis and all....but, life? That's a little steep.

Aggravated assault...perhaps with intent to kill. A person can bleed out with that kind of injury.

I like my Penis and all....but, life? That's a little steep.
Mr. Happy wanted what he got, death in the garbage disposal. Poor little fellow.

Mr. Happy wanted what he got, death in the garbage disposal. Poor little fellow.

Mr happy isn't the issue. The issue is a life threatening injury. In case you didn't know it, we are not under Sharia law in the US. Sexual infidelity, while grounds for divorce, is not a crime.

That is...assuming that was the motivation for the "beheading".

Mr happy isn't the issue. The issue is a life threatening injury. In case you didn't know it, we are not under Sharia law in the US. Sexual infidelity, while grounds for divorce, is not a crime.

That is...assuming that was the motivation for the "beheading".
I'm pretty sure that Mr. Happy's untimely demise is still the victim's primary concern.

I could be wrong but I just checked with Mr. Pickles and he's says I'm correct.

She should have gotten the death penalty. This is the very definition of a capitol crime, IMO.

She should have gotten the death penalty. This is the very definition of a capitol crime, IMO.

And if a.husband drugged his wife and cut her breasts....or "the little man in the boat" off/out?

He only thinks he died. He's going to have a much longer life now, or at least it will sure feel that way, pun intended.

Somebody needs to forward this link to another member of this forum, who shall remain nameless. :D Might make this person rethink his stance on domestic violence.

And if a.husband drugged his wife and cut her breasts....or "the little man in the boat" off/out?

Yeah, I'm pretty much in favor of the death penalty in response to torture.

Genital mutilation is pretty clearly torture.

This is genital mutilation. It's considered torture in many countries. while I do agree with Peter grimm on that, I don't agree with the death penalty.

This is genital mutilation. It's considered torture in many countries. while I do agree with Peter grimm on that, I don't agree with the death penalty.
The torture would have been flipping the switch after he discovered what was in the garbage disposal.

The torture would have been flipping the switch after he discovered what was in the garbage disposal.

I'm pretty sure that if you woke up tomorrow without a very precious thing which you play with all day, you'd have noticed before checking out the garbage disposal.

genital mutilation is torture. If you are horrified by the acts of genital mutilation happening in africa on both boys and women (but especially women), then why aren't you equally horrified of male genitalia mutilation back home. Only feminists would see this as an act of empowerment and say "you go girl". It's idiotic.

I'm pretty sure that if you woke up tomorrow without a very precious thing which you play with all day, you'd have noticed before checking out the garbage disposal.

genital mutilation is torture. If you are horrified by the acts of genital mutilation happening in africa on both boys and women (but especially women), then why aren't you equally horrified of male genitalia mutilation back home. Only feminists would see this as an act of empowerment and say "you go girl". It's idiotic.
Oh he knew it was missing, he just wasn't sure where it was, until she flipped the switch. And there are two options, 1. She's nuts, 2. She's pissed and justified. Either way it hardly matters what you do to her, he's still half the man he used to be.

Back
Top Bottom