• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman Drops Dead in Pharmacy 15 Minutes After Untested Booster

Doctors and pharmacy see nothing.

View attachment 703696

Autopsies Show Direct Casual Link Between Unexpected Deaths and COVID Vaccines

carol.webp

Carol Pearce’s daughter, Stepanie Foster, posted on Facebook:

“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,”

The western Canada Western Standard reported on September 21, 2022:

“My mom text me right after she got the shot to let me know she was waiting the 15 min and I text her back,”

SDM told Foster that “she dropped dead before she hit the floor.”

“It was right after then that they say ‘she dropped dead before she hit the floor’ in Shoppers Drug Mart!!!!! That is what the docs have told us,” said Foster.

The family says she was healthy and alleges she died from the COVID-19 booster shot.

“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,” said Foster.

“Spent yesterday morning visiting me at my house up until her appointment time. She left for her appointment happy and energetic! She had no medical issues at all!!”
I have an appointment today at noon to get my booster and a flu shot. I'll drop in a half hour after to tell y'all I'm ok.

View attachment 703696

carol.webp

“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,”

“My mom text me right after she got the shot to let me know she was waiting the 15 min and I text her back,”

“It was right after then that they say ‘she dropped dead before she hit the floor’ in Shoppers Drug Mart!!!!! That is what the docs have told us,” said Foster.

The family says she was healthy and alleges she died from the COVID-19 booster shot.

“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,” said Foster.

“Spent yesterday morning visiting me at my house up until her appointment time. She left for her appointment happy and energetic! She had no medical issues at all!!”
So, don't bother to wait for the autopsy report.... Just instantly blame the booster shot..... Genius.

Putting that crap OP in any forum but CT should be infraction points.

Thousands of people have been in car accidents since being vaccinated so what do you say to that, HUH!?

I waited an hour to be sure, still kicking.
Thank you for putting your own life on the line to prove that the vax is harmless!

(I was already pretty sure.)

Thank you for putting your own life on the line to prove that the vax is harmless!

(I was already pretty sure.)
I kinda' look at it the other way around, I would have put my life on the line not getting vaccinated and I'm too old to die young.

I'm most certain an autopsy will soon discover the location of the 5g signal device that was injected into her arm. Like maybe an inch and a half from its injection site? Of course, this depends upon whether or not the coroner decides to 'see nothing'. 🙄

I kinda' look at it the other way around, I would have put my life on the line not getting vaccinated
Oh, yeah. But in the tradition of one-example-proves-the-rule, you have definitely shown the vax to be harmless.

For the record: “The Saskatchewan coroner's service has investigated this instance and determined that the person died from natural causes,” Dale Hunter, communications consultant from Saskatchewan Ministry of Health told SASKTODAY.ca on Thursday.

https://www.sasktoday.ca/central/lo...ath-is-one-too-many-mla-nadine-wilson-5869061

But even if she somehow died of the vax, it'd still be smart for everyone to get the vax... because tens of thousands have died from going unvaxxed.
Dang, you have fast autopsies. The death occurred on Sept 14th and the OPs article is from the 21st.

Dang, you have fast autopsies. The death occurred on Sept 14th and the OPs article is from the 21st.
Not me. I just scanned the internet and found that local article.

Well yeah, doctors and pharmacies tend to stick with the shots that ARE tested, so clearly she must have gotten one of those back-alley untested ones, walked into the pharmacy and collapsed. Let this be a lesson to all of you, get your shots ONLY FROM trusted sources and not from back-alley hacks like the ones @munkle goes to!

Well, he's succeeding in making anti-vaxxers look like dumbasses, so there's that.
They've looked like duImbasses for 2 years now. Even longer actually. I'm not sure it's possible to make them look any dumber.

Hey @munkle I realize you like to do "drive-by" thread postings where you drop a foul smelly deuce and then do the absentee landlord thing but I never realized it was due to your other job being so demanding. Is this the reason you hate vaccines so much? It's interfering with your practice?
Are you really "opposite the electrician" or are you opposed to electricity? Your shingle is a bit confusing.

witch doctor conspiracy theories1.jpg

They've looked like duImbasses for 2 years now. Even longer actually. I'm not sure it's possible to make them look any dumber.
A whole bunch of them died needlessly. Pretty sure that's one of the definitions of 'dumbass'.

A whole bunch of them died needlessly. Pretty sure that's one of the definitions of 'dumbass'.
Indeed it is. But they did effectively demonstrate what can happen when you refuse to be vaccinated.

I got my shots and it rained the next day..

I'll try to find a link connecting the two..
Possible vaccine side effects include: redness, swelling, pain at the injection site, and chance of rain. 😆

This is like saying that 94.6% of people who died last year had eaten pickels within the past 12 monts, therefore pickles kill people.

So the mod is denying this woman died and putting this in CT. God is watching.

View attachment 703696

carol.webp

You should take this up with Canadian authorities, not a debate forum.

it's like the OP doesn't know that we all see what's he's trying to do.

I really hate when people use the deaths of other people to try to make some sort of political “message”

I really hate when people use the deaths of other people to try to make some sort of political “message”

What about when they make it a political message? Plenty of anti-vaxxers were happy to declare they wouldnt let the govt 'force' them to be vaxxed.

Like the guy from WA st, state trooper, who lost his job because he refused to get vaxxed and videod himself in his police car, giving the governor the finger, and calling him an asshole...declaring the govt couldnt make him get vaxxed. He died of covid a few months later.

Back
Top Bottom