• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman Drops Dead in Pharmacy 15 Minutes After Untested Booster

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Doctors and pharmacy see nothing.

View attachment 703696

Autopsies Show Direct Casual Link Between Unexpected Deaths and COVID Vaccines

carol.webp

Carol Pearce’s daughter, Stepanie Foster, posted on Facebook:

“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,”

The western Canada Western Standard reported on September 21, 2022:

“My mom text me right after she got the shot to let me know she was waiting the 15 min and I text her back,”

SDM told Foster that “she dropped dead before she hit the floor.”

“It was right after then that they say ‘she dropped dead before she hit the floor’ in Shoppers Drug Mart!!!!! That is what the docs have told us,” said Foster.

The family says she was healthy and alleges she died from the COVID-19 booster shot.

“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,” said Foster.

“Spent yesterday morning visiting me at my house up until her appointment time. She left for her appointment happy and energetic! She had no medical issues at all!!”

What did it do? Explode her heart??
For the record: “The Saskatchewan coroner's service has investigated this instance and determined that the person died from natural causes,” Dale Hunter, communications consultant from Saskatchewan Ministry of Health told SASKTODAY.ca on Thursday.

https://www.sasktoday.ca/central/lo...ath-is-one-too-many-mla-nadine-wilson-5869061

But even if she somehow died of the vax, it'd still be smart for everyone to get the vax... because tens of thousands have died from going unvaxxed.

For the record: “The Saskatchewan coroner's service has investigated this instance and determined that the person died from natural causes,” Dale Hunter, communications consultant from Saskatchewan Ministry of Health told SASKTODAY.ca on Thursday.

https://www.sasktoday.ca/central/lo...ath-is-one-too-many-mla-nadine-wilson-5869061

But even if she somehow died of the vax, it'd still be smart for everyone to get the vax... because tens of thousands have died from going unvaxxed.

I know... it was a rhetorical question. Even if she had a analphylactic shock to the booster, she wouldn't have dropped dead like that. Hell, even if they had accidentially injected her with strychnine it would have taken a few minutes to die.

View attachment 703696

carol.webp

“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,”

“My mom text me right after she got the shot to let me know she was waiting the 15 min and I text her back,”

“It was right after then that they say ‘she dropped dead before she hit the floor’ in Shoppers Drug Mart!!!!! That is what the docs have told us,” said Foster.

The family says she was healthy and alleges she died from the COVID-19 booster shot.

“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,” said Foster.

“Spent yesterday morning visiting me at my house up until her appointment time. She left for her appointment happy and energetic! She had no medical issues at all!!”
Really? This bullshit again?

View attachment 703696

carol.webp

BTW, it is positively immoral to pass along garbage like this.

It needs to be illegal.

Huh somehow the booster didnt cause my heart to explode. Got heartburn but thats because i ate a big bag of cheesy crackers XD.

Did you get this omnicron one?

I know... it was a rhetorical question. Even if she had a analphylactic shock to the booster, she wouldn't have dropped dead like that. Hell, even if they had accidentially injected her with strychnine it would have taken a few minutes to die.
Oofh ive seen strychnine…. Terrible way to go.

Well, she IS dead... probably not a whole lot to envy about that....unless you're in a really dark place.
I don't especially envy her place... just the way she got there.

But it's a shame that her death is being used this way.

View attachment 703696

carol.webp

Havent we done this already? Hmmmmm??

View attachment 703696

carol.webp

Stop spreading misinformation. Some morons out there might actually believe the lies you are fostering......

View attachment 703696

carol.webp

RWNJ pharmacist probably injected her with bleach instead.

I'm not recommending it.... just saying it wouldn't be nearly as quick as this poor woman's ending was.
Oh i know i was just adding to your post bud.

Back
Top Bottom