• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman Drives With Dead Body For Months

The_Patriot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Woman drives with dead body in passenger seat for months

COSTA MESA, Calif. — Medical examiners have identified a mummified corpse that was left in a car's passenger seat for 10 months in Southern California, a police spokesman said Friday.

Authorities had said earlier it could take weeks to identify the homeless woman, but the Orange County coroner's office was able to rehydrate the desiccated body's fingertips to obtain a usable fingerprint, said Costa Mesa police Detective Sgt. Paul Beckman. The office will not release the name until next-of-kin are notified, he said.

This is a really sad story that i heard a couple of idiot Radio nit wits making fun of.

Imagine trying to do a nice thing and then finding the body the next day.

All I know is honesty in still always the best policy. She will never get the smell out of the car unless she puts some bricks on the floor and then a cast iron skillet and burns a road flare of two inside with the windows up. Next you need some Gonish incense #9 or 18 I can't remember which and burn a whole pack then drive around with the windows down all day and when your done it will just like it was when you started. LOL

Just kidding that really works I think that the road flare will also kill most if not all insects but without some fire bricks you'll burn the house down flares will burn threw most anything like a blow torch and I am not kidding.

I don't know if the sulfur fumes work on bed bugs but it sure works on roaches and other little creepy crawlies.

Moral of the story. If you're going to be nice to a homeless person and they die. Call it in to authorities, and tell the truth. It won't hurt a thing. After all you were just trying to be kind.

Back
Top Bottom