• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman details uncomfortable Tinder date with accused Idaho killer in viral TikTok

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A woman who claims she went on a Tinder date with Bryan Kohberger said the 28-year-old accused of brutally slaying four University of Idaho students invited himself into her apartment, then “kept trying to touch” her.

The woman allegedly matched with Kohberger, who asked her out to the movies, about seven years ago according to her TikTok video about the bizarre encounter.

The woman behind the video, Hayley, allegedly matched with Kohberger on Tinder about seven years ago while she was a psychology student at Penn State Hazelton, she told The Post.

Kohberger was also studying psychology at another school nearby, which was a bonding point for the two, Hayley said.
==========================================================
Touching a woman, at least sexually, can be seen by the law as sexual assault. Nice guy! This guy has problems with women.

It was 7 years ago, she is looking for her 15 minute's.

It was 7 years ago, she is looking for her 15 minute's.
Still, this guy is a demonstrated creep. Are you on the side of a murdering sexual deviate?

Still, this guy is a demonstrated creep. Are you on the side of a murdering sexual deviate?
Where did you get that idea from my post ?

Where did you get that idea from my post ?
You seem to be cutting him some slack by blaming her instead. Are you on his side?

You seem to be cutting him some slack by blaming her instead. Are you on his side?
Where exactly am I cutting this guy slack ?

The woman in question had 1 date with him, seven years ago. She is looking for her 15 minutes.

You need read waaay to much between the lines.

Touching a woman, at least sexually, can be seen by the law as sexual assault. Nice guy! This guy has problems with women.

“He kept trying to touch me. Not, like, inappropriately, just trying to tickle me, and like rub my shoulders and stuff and I was like ‘why are you touching me?’”

“He kept trying to touch me. Not, like, inappropriately, just trying to tickle me, and like rub my shoulders and stuff and I was like ‘why are you touching me?’”
That kind of touching would likely have led to places that weren't legal.

This guy has problems with women.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.
The murdering 4 people thing is probably indicative of some pretty serious issues I'd say.

Nice post Cap'n!! 😂

capt obvious.gif

A woman who claims she went on a Tinder date with Bryan Kohberger said the 28-year-old accused of brutally slaying four University of Idaho students invited himself into her apartment, then “kept trying to touch” her.

The woman allegedly matched with Kohberger, who asked her out to the movies, about seven years ago according to her TikTok video about the bizarre encounter.

The woman behind the video, Hayley, allegedly matched with Kohberger on Tinder about seven years ago while she was a psychology student at Penn State Hazelton, she told The Post.

Kohberger was also studying psychology at another school nearby, which was a bonding point for the two, Hayley said.
==========================================================
It sounds like going on a date with Bill Clinton

I can't help but read that in a Valley Girl accent...

I mean any time a suspect is arrested for a notorious crime you always have the same three people come talk to the press and the say the same three things

Accused's mom: my boy didn’t do anything
Accused’s neighbor: “oh I never thought he could do anything like that”
Someone coming out of the woodwork: “oh I always knew something would happen he seemed off”

This lady is number 3.

It really doesn’t matter being awkward on a date at age 20 isn’t relevant to the present case

I wonder what she is charging for interviews
I doubt she’s enough of a somebody to be able to demand money, or at least any serious money, for an interview

I'm sure the attention on Tik Tok is payment enough.
Idaho & nearby parts of WA are hotbeds of rightwing crazies. See

Idaho's fight against the far right, then and now​

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — The mass arrest earlier this month of 31 white nationalists allegedly en route to riot at a Pride event in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, drew attention to the unprecedented increase in threats to the LGBTQ community. But the events reminded locals of another time when far right extremists sought to use their turf as a national stage to promote intolerance and hatred – and how their community fought back.

"We're not going back to the days of the Aryan Nations," said Coeur d'Alene Mayor Jim Hammond, two days after the Patriot Front arrests on June 11. Hammond was referring to a neo-Nazi group headquartered in that region between 1974 and 2000.

But many Coeur d'Alene residents said the events that day, and the hostilities that built up to them, felt eerily similar to that earlier chapter in the region's history.

"There's a lot of people that know what's going on and they know something's not right," said Jessica Mahuron, with the North Idaho Pride Alliance. "I have heard people say it feels like when the Aryan Nations were at its peak. It feels like that."

Last edited:
Idaho & nearby parts of WA are hotbeds of rightwing crazies. See

Idaho's fight against the far right, then and now​

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — The mass arrest earlier this month of 31 white nationalists allegedly en route to riot at a Pride event in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, drew attention to the unprecedented increase in threats to the LGBTQ community. But the events reminded locals of another time when far right extremists sought to use their turf as a national stage to promote intolerance and hatred – and how their community fought back.

"We're not going back to the days of the Aryan Nations," said Coeur d'Alene Mayor Jim Hammond, two days after the Patriot Front arrests on June 11. Hammond was referring to a neo-Nazi group headquartered in that region between 1974 and 2000.

But many Coeur d'Alene residents said the events that day, and the hostilities that built up to them, felt eerily similar to that earlier chapter in the region's history.

"There's a lot of people that know what's going on and they know something's not right," said Jessica Mahuron, with the North Idaho Pride Alliance. "I have heard people say it feels like when the Aryan Nations were at its peak. It feels like that."

Backwoods Idaho is a GREAT place for them. Just fence it off, and they can have that area imo.

Back
Top Bottom