• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman beats up 'creep' who wouldn’t leave her alone in elevator

I wonder what happens when a man hits a woman who won't leave him alone in an elevator?

Yeah, that happens all the time, sadly not, oh wait I meant thankfully not, yeah that's it.

I wonder what happens when a man hits a woman who won't leave him alone in an elevator?

Keep wondering when a woman wont leave a man alone we give in, were weak

So hitting someone in the crotch twice is impressive? I mean it's cool she got him off her, but still, nothing to brag about there.

Assault and battery charges and no thread praising the man. :D

That was pretty good and he totally deserved what he got.

No, it was actually pretty pathetic all things considered. She only won because she hit the man below the belt repeatedly. If a man was in that position and won by such means no one would be praising him.

It should also be noted that the last hit was likely unnecessary.

My gut feeling is the video is staged. It seems a bit too...polished. I could be wrong.

But let's assume it is real. You should have the right to use the minimal force necessary to defend against a threat. In general, a woman will have to exert more force against a man than a man would against a woman to neutralize the threat. This man was a threat and he assaulted her first. You don't get to feel people up without their permission.

If the elevator door was open after the first strike then she should have ran instead of continuing the assault. But the door was closed and the threat was still on his feet. If she gave him time to recover he could have hurt her.

Usually if a woman is trying to grope a man the minimum force needed is to simply push her away. If she starts clawing or punching then a strike to the face may be necessary, especially in an elevator where the man can't escape.

My gut feeling is the video is staged. It seems a bit too...polished. I could be wrong.

But let's assume it is real. You should have the right to use the minimal force necessary to defend against a threat. In general, a woman will have to exert more force against a man than a man would against a woman to neutralize the threat. This man was a threat and he assaulted her first. You don't get to feel people up without their permission.

If the elevator door was open after the first strike then she should have ran instead of continuing the assault. But the door was closed and the threat was still on his feet. If she gave him time to recover he could have hurt her.

Usually if a woman is trying to grope a man the minimum force needed is to simply push her away. If she starts clawing or punching then a strike to the face may be necessary, especially in an elevator where the man can't escape.

Technically hitting a man in the crotch commonly does permanent damage, so calling such a hit minimal force is somewhat of a reach.

Technically hitting a man in the crotch commonly does permanent damage, so calling such a hit minimal force is somewhat of a reach.

That was my point, though. What is minimal force for a woman to stop a man is going to be more significant than what is required for a man to stop a woman.

Let's take an extreme example to illustrate my point. How much force would Shaq need to use to stop Jennifer Lopez from grabbing his crotch? He could probably keep her away with a push of his index finger. But Jennifer probably wouldn't be able to stop Shaq with anything less than a bullet to the head.

Minimal force isn't always insignificant force.

No, it was actually pretty pathetic all things considered. She only won because she hit the man below the belt repeatedly. If a man was in that position and won by such means no one would be praising him.

It should also be noted that the last hit was likely unnecessary.

The guy was not only acting like a creep but once he touched her she had every reason to assume that rape was next on his list. As far as I'm concerned she did just fine and nothing was unwarranted or excessive.

The guy was not only acting like a creep but once he touched her she had every reason to assume that rape was next on his list. As far as I'm concerned she did just fine and nothing was unwarranted or excessive.

He was clearly back up against the wall and in no way defending himself when the last strike occurred.

as true to life as a jackie chan movie

Btw, this was in China.

He was clearly back up against the wall and in no way defending himself when the last strike occurred.

And she was still stuck in the elevator with him so she was still at risk from attack.

And she was still stuck in the elevator with him so she was still at risk from attack.

The fact is he was not attacking at that point. He was clearly stunned and not taking any efforts to attack or defend.

Well, sucks to be him.

Well, that is also the moment she went too far. If he attacked again she would have grounds to attack further, but I doubt that would have happened.

Well, that is also the moment she went too far. If he attacked again she would have grounds to attack further, but I doubt that would have happened.

He went too far when he touched her. After that it was game on for her and she acted like a champ.

He went too far when he touched her. After that it was game on for her and she acted like a champ.

She kicked below the belt, so really nothing on her side was impressive. Anyway, I stand by what I said. He was already dealt with after the first hit and kick.

She kicked below the belt, so really nothing on her side was impressive.
Anyway, I stand by what I said. He was already dealt with after the first hit and kick.

Try telling her that in person.

Don't forget to wear your cast-iron undershorts.

:lol:

Try telling her that in person.

Don't forget to wear your cast-iron undershorts.

:lol:

You are aware that the only reason she even landed the first crotch shot is because he didn't see it coming, right? If he saw the first kick coming he could have easily taken her off her feet.

You are aware that the only reason she even landed the first crotch shot is because he didn't see it coming, right? If he saw the first kick coming he could have easily taken her off her feet.

Let's see, Vagina human wins something, lets go right to Henrin at the scene to tell us all about what she did wrong :roll:

Back
Top Bottom