• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman beats up 'creep' who wouldn’t leave her alone in elevator

Let's see, Vagina human wins something, lets go right to Henrin at the scene to tell us all about what she did wrong :roll:

Nothing I said was wrong. She was off balance when she threw the kick and she did only land it because he was not aware.

You are aware that the only reason she even landed the first crotch shot is because he didn't see it coming, right?
If he saw the first kick coming he could have easily taken her off her feet.

If your aunt was a man s/he would be your auncle,eh?

:lol:

If your aunt was a man s/he would be your auncle,eh?

You are aware that kicks made off balance are dangerous, right? If you don't know how to kick it is better to keep your feet on the ground.

So hitting someone in the crotch twice is impressive? I mean it's cool she got him off her, but still, nothing to brag about there.

You missed the point, heres a woman alone in an elevator this dirtbag is rubbing up on her, pushing up on her from behind, then tries to put his arm around her. She had every right to knock the snot out of him and she punched him twice before she kicked him in the crotch. GOOD FOR HER.

No, it was actually pretty pathetic all things considered. She only won because she hit the man below the belt repeatedly. If a man was in that position and won by such means no one would be praising him.

It should also be noted that the last hit was likely unnecessary.

Henrin you really have me baffled with you definition of what happened in that elevator. Did you not watch it ?

You are aware that kicks made off balance are dangerous, right?
If you don't know how to kick it is better to keep your feet on the ground.

Tell that to the lady after she nails you in the crotch a couple of times with her steel-toed shoes.

Tell that to the lady after she nails you in the crotch a couple of times with her steel-toed shoes.

Again, she only got the first crotch shot because he didn't see it coming. Most crotch shots in fact only happen because they are unexpected.

Last edited:
You missed the point, heres a woman alone in an elevator this dirtbag is rubbing up on her, pushing up on her from behind, then tries to put his arm around her. She had every right to knock the snot out of him and she punched him twice before she kicked him in the crotch. GOOD FOR HER.

I only saw one hit besides the two kicks. :shrug:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Henrin

No, it was actually pretty pathetic all things considered. She only won because she hit the man below the belt repeatedly. If a man was in that position and won by such means no one would be praising him.

It should also be noted that the last hit was likely unnecessary.

What in the hell is wrong with you?

I only saw one hit besides the two kicks. :shrug:

I wasnt talking about that, did you see the guy assaaulting her and her moving away to avoid him before she kicked his ass ? The dirtbag earned everything he got.

I wasnt talking about that, did you see the guy assaaulting her and her moving away to avoid him before she kicked his ass ? The dirtbag earned everything he got.

You said she punched him twice, but I only saw one hit besides the two kicks. :shrug:

Well, that is also the moment she went too far. If he attacked again she would have grounds to attack further, but I doubt that would have happened.

Last year's Henrin, in a Stand Your Ground thread:

All you have to do to avoid being shot is not mess with me or my stuff.

You said she punched him twice, but I only saw one hit besides the two kicks. :shrug:

Youre right she punched him once and pushed him off her once. That doesnt take a thing away from your flabbergasting take on the entire incident. Im starting to think your trying to pull my chain

Looks staged to me.

I might have thought that if it was on a blog but its the NY Daily news, there are many young well trained women in self defense, MMA, Karate and Kickboxing.

I might have thought that if it was on a blog but its the NY Daily news, there are many young well trained women in self defense, MMA, Karate and Kickboxing.

It's China, no way to verify it. Looks fake to me. :shrug:

Looks staged to me as well, Why would a woman shrug off the initial advance and then stand so the perv could get behind her again? I don't know what the official rule is for protecting oneself in an elevator but I would assume its as follows:

Put the phone away, Place your back to the wall so the perv cannot get behind you, Eyeball the hell out of him so you can see just what he's doing at all time's

djl

Youre right she punched him once and pushed him off her once. That doesnt take a thing away from your flabbergasting take on the entire incident. Im starting to think your trying to pull my chain

I think some posters adopt strange viewpoints in order to gain attention.
Negative attention is better than no attention.
Pretty pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom