• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman assaults 12-year-old boy in Boulder over Trump yard sign, police say

doesn't matter it is an example of how someone can give a false description to make their story seem real...so about that video of the incident??? have you gotten proof yet?

Not a single confirming source so far.

we all know what we think of those that start threads like these... problem is, they don't look at themselves

what is your take on the posters who start dozens of threads weekly whining about Trump?

Your example is diversionary garbage. Face the facts. Libs do commit crimes.

the groups trying to get felons the right to vote re-established are invariably operatives for the Democrats or other leftwing groups. That should establish the fact that criminals are far more likely to support Democrats/leftwingers than the GOP

what is your take on the posters who start dozens of threads weekly whining about Trump?

Link us up with JUST 10 of these threads you speak of, and then explain 'precisely' in those threads where the 'whining' occurs. According to your post above, the math clearly claims there are a 'minimal' of 100 threads per month, each and every month, from which you have a pool to choose from. That means you should be able to produce JUST 10 of such threads rather quickly and easily, as the pool increases by 'at least' 24 threads per week, per your positive claim. Can you meet your burden of proof for your positive claim you put forth above, or will that positive claim be dismissed due to inability to meet burden of proof? Ball is in your court......waiting for links to those 'whining' threads you say this forum is ridden with to the tune of 'dozens per week.'

yet another thread where Logician man jumps on it to complain about a post I made. Still hasn't figured out that he has no standing to demand anyone meet a burden of proof that he refuses to meet himself

From the Denver Post:

Police said the boy was riding his bicycle with the Trump sign when a woman on a moped saw the sign and turned around to confront the boy.

Boulder police spokeswoman Shannon Aulabaugh said the suspect drove up to the boy and said something to the effect of “you want something to look at,” and used a closed fist to strike the boy in the back of the head and arms four to five times, and scratched him.

The boy told police the woman then tried take the sign before leaving the scene.

Woman assaults 12-year-old boy in Boulder over Trump yard sign, police say – The Denver Post

The boy wasn't seriously injured, and I suppose the woman was "mostly peaceful," but this is not okay.

Hopefully she is arrested for endangering the welfare of a child.
We have two more months of political intimation mostly by the left.

Two women charged with hate crimes for stealing a MAGA hat from a terrified seven-year-old boy | Daily Mail Online

yet another thread where Logician man jumps on it to complain about a post I made. Still hasn't figured out that he has no standing to demand anyone meet a burden of proof that he refuses to meet himself

There was no 'demand' for anything, nor did I 'complain' about anything. There was a simple 'request' for you to meet your burden of proof. ( feel free to use a dictionary to learn the difference in the two terms ), as it may help going forth with proper word definitions. You have failed to meet that B of P, therefore, your unsubstantiated positive claim is dismissed per debating protocol 101.

There was no 'demand' for anything, nor did I 'complain' about anything. There was a 'request' for you to meet your burden of proof. ( feel free to use a dictionary to learn the difference in the two terms ), as it may help going forth with proper word definitions. You have failed to meet that B of P, therefore, you're unsubstantiated positive claim is dismissed per debating protocol 101.

there have been over 70 threads where your first post is addressed to me, and invariably repeats the same nonsense. you yap about debating protocol-a subject you clearly are ignorant of because you never ever meet the demands you try to impose on others.

there have been over 70 threads where your first post is addressed to me, and invariably repeats the same nonsense. you yap about debating protocol-a subject you clearly are ignorant of because you never ever meet the demands you try to impose on others.

Tangents, red herrings, and deflections aside, clearly you have failed to meet your burden of proof for your positive claim, and that unsubstantiated positive claim can be, and is dismissed due to your inability to meet burden of proof. ( accepted debating protocol 101 )

Tangents, red herrings, and deflections aside, clearly you have failed to meet your burden of proof for your positive claim, and that unsubstantiated positive claim can be, and is dismissed due to your inability to meet burden of proof. ( accepted debating protocol 101 )

your posts-where you constantly jump on something I say, without addressing any other poster, suggests that your posts involve stalking and obsessive behavior. And I have told you dozens of times-until you start meeting the "debate protocols" you demand others meet, I will not bother to answer your stupid questions

your posts-where you constantly jump on something I say, without addressing any other poster, suggests that your posts involve stalking and obsessive behavior. And I have told you dozens of times-until you start meeting the "debate protocols" you demand others meet, I will not bother to answer your stupid questions

You're not going to win any arguments when you can't meet your burden of proof for your positive claims. ( Debating 101) And, as a friendly reminder, saying someone is 'demanding' something, when they clearly are not, doesn't help your credibility as a poster. It would behoove you to learn the difference between 'requesting' a burden of proof, as opposed to 'demanding' a burden of proof. I can help you with that. All you have to do is ask.

You're not going to win any arguments when you can't meet your burden of proof for your positive claims. ( Debating 101) And, as a friendly reminder, saying someone is 'demanding' something, when they clearly are not, doesn't help your credibility as a poster. It would behoove you to learn the difference between 'requesting' a burden of proof, as opposed to 'demanding' a burden of proof. I can help you with that. All you have to do is ask.

there is no argument. there is you stalking my posts and asking stupid questions.

there is no argument. there is you stalking my posts and asking stupid questions.

Well, yes, there are arguments. This being a debate/chat forum and all.:roll: And don't think for a second when you refer to other's questions as 'stupid', that other posters don't understand this is your go-to line because you can't meet your burden of proof. ....and that is where and why your positives claims are dismissed per accepted debating protocol 101, and you lose yet one more of a very lengthy list of failed arguments. It's not as though others aren't also requesting you meet your B of P you fail to accommodate. Check your posting history as recently as last night for validation.

Last edited:
Right wingers shooting up a synagogue strikes you as tolerant? Maybe you’re just sympathetic to that mindset. After all, that’s a “righty” so I get to assign that person’s behavior to all of you.
No more than left winger shooting up a baseball practice.

your post went from rational to whackadoodle very quickly. why do the parents need counseling and why is Trump responsible for the criminal antics of assholes who are upset he won the election?

The parent need counseling because they put the kid in harms was and encouraged him to engage with an adult several times his size.

Trump is responsible because he is the one that has caused this hate/divide/violence with his words.

This is elementary.

Depends of the subject matter and presentation.

Idiot is idiot. It's not hard to spot.

Lefty intolerance is the biggest threat to society right now.

Right!!!

No, this is not acceptable.

But there are plenty of examples of Trumpsters doing stuff like this. They’re vandalizing Biden signs here.

Right!!!

No, this is not acceptable.

But there are plenty of examples of Trumpsters doing stuff like this. They’re vandalizing Biden signs here.

Are they? Well that isnt right.

Back
Top Bottom