• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman alleges she was 'sexually assaulted' by Wee Wee toy in hibachi restaurant

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Or, why we can't have nice things...

Woman alleges she was 'sexually assaulted' by Wee Wee toy in hibachi restaurant | Fox News

Woman Claims Sexual Assault By Toy In Hibachi Restaurant - Story (has video of our PWT winners, looking for a $$$)

[FONT=&quot]Hibachi chefs at Wasabi restaurant in Murfreesboro have used Wee Wee's antics for years to amuse diners by squirting a little H2O while they juggle their knives and sizzle up onions. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Most people think it’s pretty funny. Isabelle Lassiter isn’t one of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lassiter, her husband, James, and their four children were seated at the hibachi table in the Japanese restaurant Tuesday night when the chef brought out Wee Wee, pulled down his plastic pants and squirted water on her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hilarity did not ensue.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lassiter was offended. In fact, she said, she felt sexually offended. So she called the police, according to [/FONT]NewsChannel5[FONT=&quot] in Nashville.[/FONT]
Any lawyer that takes up that lawsuit should be disbarred.

Woman alleges she was 'sexually assaulted' by Wee Wee toy in hibachi restaurant | Fox News

Woman Claims Sexual Assault By Toy In Hibachi Restaurant - Story (has video of our PWT winners, looking for a $$$)

I don't understand how she felt "sexually offended". It's not like Wee Wee touched her No No spot or anything.

But anyways, this case is going ****ing nowhere (at least I hope not).

Last edited:
I don't understand how she felt "sexually offended". It's not like Wee Wee touched her No No spot or anything.

Some people pee on each other as a sexual act. Obviously the claim is not against the doll.

But anyways, this case is going ****ing nowhere (at least I hope not).

Probably not, but I'd rather not have any simulated peeing on family members at supper.

Some people pee on each other as a sexual act. Obviously the claim is not against the doll.

Probably not, but I'd rather not have any simulated peeing on family members at supper.

then say you dont think it's funny... then move on.

then say you dont think it's funny... then move on.

Move on being leave, not pay and write reviews, sure. Would you prefer supper with the chef simulating pissing on your family members?

Move on being leave, not pay and write reviews, sure. Would you prefer supper with the chef simulating pissing on your family members?

I don't get offended that easily, I would probably chuckle. That is not where my "line" is. Unless I found the guy was intentionally trying to be disrespectful.

I don't get offended that easily, I would probably chuckle. That is not where my "line" is. Unless I found the guy was intentionally trying to be disrespectful.

It's not to do with getting offended. Perhaps I'm just traditional. No pissing on people jokes/simulation at the supper table.

It's not to do with getting offended. Perhaps I'm just traditional. No pissing on people jokes/simulation at the supper table.
I think that's the definition of offended.

I think it's important though to have knowledge of what common people think is appropriate. Because those with views who may be more stringent than most may misunderstand someone who is only trying to make a fun gesture. Reactions should take into account that you are not the normal... that the hibachi wee wee guy probably had very positive experiences with his joke. .. until someone like you came along.

I think that's the definition of offended.

Finding something inappropriate is not the same as being offended. There are plenty of behaviors that I find inappropriate or disapprove of, but they don't offend me.

I think it's important though to have knowledge of what common people think is appropriate. Because those with views who may be more stringent than most may misunderstand someone who is only trying to make a fun gesture. Reactions should take into account that you are not the normal... that the hibachi wee wee guy probably had very positive experiences with his joke. .. until someone like you came along.

I'm surprised people find simulated pissing appropriate at the supper table. I guess I'm old fashioned.

I'm just - not sure what to say.

A restaurant does this to patrons? Do patrons know this is going to happen? If so - why would they bring their kids there?

The world is filled with strange things, I tell ya.

But we live in a country where posing like an idiot with a statue will get you brought up on charges and found guilty of a crime... so I bet she wins her case and he cannot Wee Wee anymore.

:shock:

Dont squirt on me

I dont know where that fluid has been!

If stuff is to get on me I expect notice and a consent form.

Like Gallager used to have for the first 20 rows, the ones that might get meloned.

Last edited:

Watch the video in in the link in the OP. Its a small plastic toy, the chef doesnt pull hill pants down.

She is a nut.

One day after this report aired, the Lassiters released the following statement:

"People are missing the point. This was a sexually-oriented toy meant for adults, in front of minor children. We're not trying to make money off of this. If the toy was in a bar, it'd be a different situation, but this was in a family restaurant with 13 to 14 year olds at the table. If people think it's so funny, why don't people go buy that toy and squirt a cop in the face with it and see what happens."
Woman Claims Sexual Assault By Toy In Hibachi Restaurant - Story

Japanese have a strange sense of humor.

Japanese have a strange sense of humor.

The Japanese would have preferred an octopus peeing out of every tentacle, and all their attractive female customers wearing school girl outfits.

(memo sent)

Finding something inappropriate is not the same as being offended. There are plenty of behaviors that I find inappropriate or disapprove of, but they don't offend me.

I'm surprised people find simulated pissing appropriate at the supper table. I guess I'm old fashioned.

I kind of agree with you....but you're really cracking me up. LOL

I don't think I'd care to have a toy simulate peeing on me or others while eating dinner, either. That does seem a bit inappropriate.

Although I have noticed that some Japanese restaurants love gimmicky things like that to help bring patrons in. But the wee wee toy is probably not a good idea. lol

But I don't think calling the police was necessary...but then, perhaps the woman really was humiliated and embarrassed by it.

No pissing on people jokes/simulation at the supper table.

But this isn't a normal "supper table," is it. I doubt anyone here has a Sous Chef entertain them when they sit at the supper table in their home, and that is the key to understanding this situation in context: entertainment. That is why the chef is there and that is why you are there. If that's not what you want, then by all means, don't go.There are plenty of restaurants that don't provide table entertainment. Just make up your ******* mind.

Last edited:
She is a nut.

One day after this report aired, the Lassiters released the following statement:

"People are missing the point. This was a sexually-oriented toy meant for adults, in front of minor children. We're not trying to make money off of this. If the toy was in a bar, it'd be a different situation, but this was in a family restaurant with 13 to 14 year olds at the table. If people think it's so funny, why don't people go buy that toy and squirt a cop in the face with it and see what happens."
Woman Claims Sexual Assault By Toy In Hibachi Restaurant - Story

Oh my God. Not the "what about the children!" argument.

But this isn't a normal "supper table," is it. I doubt anyone here has a Sous Chef entertain them when they sit at the supper table in their home, and that is the key to understanding this situation in context: entertainment. That is why the chef is there and that is why you are there. If that's not what you want, then by all means, don't go.There are plenty of restaurants that don't provide table entertainment. Just make up your ******* mind.

Well that rests on two things: A) the patron knowing that this type of entertainment is what takes places in this establishment, B) the establishment having taken a few measures to ensure patrons know 'this is __ type of establishment'.

but this was in a family restaurant with 13- to 14-year-olds at the table.
lovejoy-think-of-the-children-16nov131.jpg

Anyone wanna bet she likes the odd golden shower, and just was embarrassed she's soaked her panties? They say when the oysters hit, they hit pretty hard.

Well that rests on two things: A) the patron knowing that this type of entertainment is what takes places in this establishment, B) the establishment having taken a few measures to ensure patrons know 'this is __ type of establishment'.

Part of entertainment, is being surprised.

That I need to explain that, is very sad indeed...

One time when we went to one of those style restaurants the chef used one of those toys, in front of my daughter and all the kids at the table. Nobody thought it was inappropriate and we all had a good laugh. Some people though...

Only a true idiot would claim that toy is "a sexually oriented toy". It's not. In fact, it has been almost certainly marketed towards kids from its beginning in the 1940s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom