• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman’s Home Vandalized Because Of ‘Trump’ Signs

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
It’s not just Donald Trump himself who can spark controversy. A McKinney homeowner learned even campaign signs for the Republican nominee can turn a quiet neighborhood into a political hotbed.

The homeowner said she never planned for her yard to look like the way it does with giant Trump signs even on her roof. She says she started with a couple of small lawn signs, but after repeated vandalism, this was her answer.

When you post giant signs outside your home, you can’t expect everyone to like them.
McKinney Home Vandalized Because Of “Trump” Signs « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Link looks like InfoWars. Not Clicking until someone else can confirm.

I clicked. Not InfoWars, but it did coincidentally start raining immediately upon clicking. How does it know?

How does the following look like InfoWars?

Code:
http://dfw.cbslocal.com

Why, is your computer going to explode?

I prefer not to give clicks to sites that promote idiotic conspiracy theories.

How does the following look like InfoWars?

Where I've seen MickeyW post links with lots of "<<<"'s etc. in the title, usually it's InfoWars. :shrug:

I prefer not to give clicks to sites that promote idiotic conspiracy theories.

I understand, except this is a true account from CBS in Texas. Depicting an ongoing hateful response by the Lefty loons, to Trump!

Where I've seen MickeyW post links with lots of "<<<"'s etc. in the title, usually it's InfoWars. :shrug:

Well, I can't explain those little marks, but in my defense, I use InfoWars in only about 1-2% of my posts.

I understand, except this is a true account from CBS in Texas. Depicting an ongoing hateful response by the Lefty loons, to Trump!

:) Well I appreciate the implicit admission of the distinction between a true account and an account from InfoWars. Concur that the Left is incredibly intolerant of intellectual dissent, and overlooks it's abuse of others, while highlighting (and hyperbolically hyperventilating over) acts of abuse from others towards them.

:) Well I appreciate the implicit admission of the distinction between a true account and an account from InfoWars. Concur that the Left is incredibly intolerant of intellectual dissent, and overlooks it's abuse of others, while highlighting (and hyperbolically hyperventilating over) acts of abuse from others towards them.

Agreed.

Last edited:
Nope, but I don't get the beginning of the URL.
I am not sure I understand that?

I use Firefox.
Some urls are shortened in the URL/address bar. Http or Https doesn't show up unless I am copying the link.

I was speaking of hovering over the link with the cursor and the address will appear at the bottom of my browser screen.
When I hover over the link I supplied to you, I see the whole address to include the DP's referrer (redirect to).

If I use IE, same thing but it uses a different character encoding and I get all the %2F which are forward slashes, and the %3A which is the colon.

I haven't tried Win 10's Edge Browser or Chrome. But I could. :shrug:

I use Firefox.
Some urls are shortened in the URL/address bar. Http or Https doesn't show up unless I am copying the link.

I was speaking of hovering over the link with the cursor and the address will appear at the bottom of my browser screen.
When I hover over the link I supplied to you, I see the whole address to include the DP's referrer (redirect to).

If I use IE, same thing but it uses a different character encoding and I get all the %2F which are forward slashes, and the %3A which is the colon.

I'm on Internet Explorer, but it's likely my network.

It’s not just Donald Trump himself who can spark controversy. A McKinney homeowner learned even campaign signs for the Republican nominee can turn a quiet neighborhood into a political hotbed.

The homeowner said she never planned for her yard to look like the way it does with giant Trump signs even on her roof. She says she started with a couple of small lawn signs, but after repeated vandalism, this was her answer.

When you post giant signs outside your home, you can’t expect everyone to like them.
McKinney Home Vandalized Because Of “Trump” Signs « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

This is why i do NOT use my personal property to advertise a political cause: it is a recipe for something bad to happen.

I am sorry that this woman's home was vandalized. I wish people were more respectful of each others views.

This is why i do NOT use my personal property to advertise a political cause: it is a recipe for something bad to happen.

I am sorry that this woman's home was vandalized. I wish people were more respectful of each others views.

So do I. I would never trespass on, or abuse, the property of others. There is a lot of loony activity going on in the world these days. It's been prophesied....and very slowly reaching fruition. I have noticed a pronounced uptick, this year.

I use Firefox.

I switched to Chrome, it has helped my speed because Sea Monkey is no longer supported.

I'm on Internet Explorer, but it's likely my network.

When my computer whiz son, set up my PC, he told me not to use Exploder.....so I ignore it.

I switched to Chrome, it has helped my speed because Sea Monkey is no longer supported.

When my computer whiz son, set up my PC, he told me not to use Exploder.....so I ignore it.
Wont use Chrome.
Pale Moon, UI-Noia4, other plug-ins etc...

I understand plug ins, but the rest of that is a foreign language to me.
We were speaking about browsers.
Pale Moon is a browser. It forked off of Firefox when Firefox screwed it's patronage over many moons ago.
UI - User Interface Noia 4
And of course other plugins.

Back
Top Bottom