• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wolf: I bet you'd be on my side if I killed a journalist.

She doubled down on stupid and, frankly, comes off as being an absolutely horrible human being.

She doubled down on stupid and, frankly, comes off as being an absolutely horrible human being.

So you are either talking about yourself or can't handle a female comedian kicking donald in his tiny orange ball sack.

Well here we go again.

It is another Rosie O'Donnell and Donnie Trump slap fighting. Hope nobody breaks a nail. These things can get so ugly.

slap_fight_by_ultimagus-d31rzoy[1].jpg

You mean she lacks compassion and picks on people? Can you think of anyone else on the national stage that does that or are you just blind and deaf?

You mean she lacks compassion and picks on people? Can you think of anyone else on the national stage that does that or are you just blind and deaf?

I believe that was the stated reason she lost her Netflix show. Talk about a double standard.

Suggesting that Trump would enjoy it if she shot someone isn't "busting his chops". It's vile hate mongering.

Suggesting that Trump would enjoy it if she shot someone isn't "busting his chops". It's vile hate mongering.

Except it was a joke. You know, humor? It was said in fun?

Oh, nevermind. Conservatives can't laugh unless it's at a minority falling and hurting themself.

Oh, nevermind. Conservatives can't laugh unless it's at a minority falling and hurting themself.

Well they do seem to believe that all of trump's promises/policies are a joke so...

No, she doesn't. Not to anyone intellectually honest with a sense of humor, in any case.

Sorta grabs ya RIGHT by the *****, doesn't it?

I disagree. Trump talks about journalists like their enemies, and he is taking the side of the Saudi price. He could do a lot more and strongly condemn the murder of a jornalist. Instead, Trump comes off as weak.

I disagree. Trump talks about journalists like their enemies, and he is taking the side of the Saudi price. He could do a lot more and strongly condemn the murder of a jornalist. Instead, Trump comes off as weak.

I don't hear anyone strongly condemning the murder of multiple journalists in Mexico and Turkey ... or do you?

:roll: Clearly you suck at humor as much as she does.

Do you know who Trump is? Have you heard him talk about journalists? He is a vile hatemonger. When somebody sent bombs to CNN, Trump reacted as if he were the victim. Do you really think Trump cares about his rich royal backers killing and torturing a journalist?

:roll: Clearly you suck at humor as much as she does.

Absolutely not. I am the funniest person I know. Let's have a contest. You tell a joke you think is your funniest and then I'll tell one. We'll let the DP members decide the winner. Unless you think I'm correct in that you and your right-wing buddies are humorless in which case I accept your apology!

I don't hear anyone strongly condemning the murder of multiple journalists in Mexico and Turkey ... or do you?

Whadabout whadabout

Absolutely not. I am the funniest person I know. Let's have a contest. You tell a joke you think is your funniest and then I'll tell one. We'll let the DP members decide the winner. Unless you think I'm right in which case I accept your apology!

I take it back, that is a great joke!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander ...

Let's hear the media's outcry for all those journalists killed in Mexico and Turkey ...

Let's hear you stay on topic

Back
Top Bottom