• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wolf: I bet you'd be on my side if I killed a journalist.

Your position is a joke. I'd be embarrassed.
79128ad8ed86489d1b338cb00f6b27d9.jpg

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

One question not answered for me is who is the better golfer. Trump spends lots of time playing his own courses. Maybe someone can post the scores. I've heard Trump likes to keep his own score, which is the most fantastic score, the best score ever.

The article is about him, so it would not be surprising that anyone in this thread is focusing on him.

That's not why you were. You were doing so to argue with me about, and excuse, behavior, your own included.

That's not why you were. You were doing so to argue with me about, and excuse, behavior, your own included.

Deflection already noted.
Twenty bucks still says Trump would be praising her, or anyone, who joked instead about killing a journalist.

Keep deflecting, or participate in the subject of the thread, your choice.

She also added : #bebest

She wins best burn and one-liner of the year

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/com...liner-response-trump-attack/story?id=59335769

Yeah... Michelle Wolf is probably on of the worst examples of a female comedian today. Seeing as she was brought up during her little speaking position at the WH dinner, on a strong, feminist backing proceeded to deride one of the strongest examples of a working woman in the room.

Not to mention some of the more tasteless jokes, but that is besides the point.

Deflection already noted.
Twenty bucks still says Trump would be praising her, or anyone, who joked instead about killing a journalist.

Keep deflecting, or participate in the subject of the thread, your choice.

I "deflected" from nothing. :roll: Not following you on your tangent that you'd rather bawk about, rather than what I actually said, isn't "deflection."

Your insistence on focusing on what Trump does is a complete deflection from the post of mine you replied to, starting this exchange, and I have been attempting to bring you back around to that post after you went off on your own.

If you didn't want to discuss what I said, it's you who should have just scrolled past. And at this point, unless you actually decide to do so, I'll simply scroll past you.

The best burn will be when she is not at the dinner...and Trump is.

It's the only way that Trump would go.
He doesn't have the balls to look someone in the face when he spews his crap.
He hides behind Twitter. *****.

One question not answered for me is who is the better golfer. Trump spends lots of time playing his own courses. Maybe someone can post the scores. I've heard Trump likes to keep his own score, which is the most fantastic score, the best score ever.

Chocolates cake scoring.

It's the only way that Trump would go.
He doesn't have the balls to look someone in the face when he spews his crap.
He hides behind Twitter. *****.

And you hide behind DP. So what?

For a moment I thought the thread title referred to Wolf Blitzer, which would have been the most fun story of the month.

You mean she lacks compassion and picks on people? Can you think of anyone else on the national stage that does that or are you just blind and deaf?

But he AGREES with Trump on who to pick on, that is the difference.

But he AGREES with Trump on who to pick on, that is the difference.

You... you mean he's being <cough> hypocritical? <gasp!> Surely you jest!

Do you know who Trump is? Have you heard him talk about journalists? He is a vile hatemonger. When somebody sent bombs to CNN, Trump reacted as if he were the victim. Do you really think Trump cares about his rich royal backers killing and torturing a journalist?

As I just said in another post, TRump hates the RIGHT people, the same people they hate, so it's OK, cuz those people are bad. Trump in their minds is an altruistic hero saving the day from the tryanny of libruls. He hate people who deserve to be feared and hated, and his base agrees with the hate. Then they tell us how we libruls are so "hateful". Irony meter busted again.

For a moment I thought the thread title referred to Wolf Blitzer, which would have been the most fun story of the month.

Wolf Blitzer being controversial? He's as much an establishment dupe as any mainstream anchor. It's funny how the right complains about our pro corporate pro establishment media. It's not nearly as left as they think, but being to the left of authoritarianism is too far left for a quarter of 'murica. Without big brother telling them what religion to have and who to fear they don't have any direction

As do you, but that's not the point.
Do you require crayons in order to understand the difference?

On the contrary, there is no difference to speak of, you wouldn't have the balls to look any of us in the face while you vomit your poison the way you do. The only difference is that everybody knows who the President is, while you remain anonymous.

Do you need crayons to see the difference?

On the contrary, there is no difference to speak of, you wouldn't have the balls to look any of us in the face while you vomit your poison the way you do. The only difference is that everybody knows who the President is, while you remain anonymous.

Do you need crayons to see the difference?

As usual, you are wrong. Again.

F352F8C0-47EF-49CF-B833-86381FB26E7E.jpg

:roll: "But that's different."

Things aren't going to improve unless people want them to.

Yes, believe it or not, some things are different than others. In the same way that a random woman wouldn't get mad at a 2 year old for grabbing her boob but she would get mad at me if I did it. Details matter sometimes. And if you are begging for civility then it starts at the top. I want civility in politics but don't expect comedians to never make a crude joke. Because that's stupid.

Yes, believe it or not, some things are different than others. In the same way that a random woman wouldn't get mad at a 2 year old for grabbing her boob but she would get mad at me if I did it. Details matter sometimes. And if you are begging for civility then it starts at the top. I want civility in politics but don't expect comedians to never make a crude joke. Because that's stupid.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

She doubled down on stupid and, frankly, comes off as being an absolutely horrible human being.

I don't recall ever once seeing you object to any one of the very many vile and dishonest things said about "the left" as a whole, or even as to one person allegedly on "the left", right here on DP every day.

Faux outrage leaves a bitter taste in the mind, especially when it's from a conservative pretending to be shocked by a comedian's joke....

.....even more so when the same people tend to attack "the left" as a whole for the supposed evils of political correctness. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if people acting outraged about this "joke" previously attacked "the left" for any criticism liberals made of Andrew Dice Clay in...what was it? 1990?

Last edited:
Regarding the bomber guy, I believe Trump's comment was something to the effect of "We're going to use the full force of the government to find and punish the person that's doing this".

When the media tried to blame his rhetoric for the bombings I believe he said something to the effect of "Don't blame me. We need to be unified."

Trump's position is that the media's penchant for finding a way to blame him for everything that happens isn't helping things at all. His position is that a hyperventilating, agenda driven, fear mongering media preys on the basic political fears of the American people and tends to drive them apart rather than encourage them to come together.

That is also dishonest.

The fact that Trump might have made an announcement about finding the guy has nothing to do with whether or not earlier rhetoric played a role in inspiring or in fact directly inspired his actions.

You don't even have to take a position on whether or not his rhetoric might have played a role to see that.

I'm not surprised that "the media" ends up getting blamed. After all, that's the new proxy for "the left", right?

Back
Top Bottom