• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wolf: I bet you'd be on my side if I killed a journalist.

Suggesting that Trump would enjoy it if she shot someone isn't "busting his chops". It's vile hate mongering.

This is Trump's type of 7th grade bantering.

"You know what else they say about my people? The polls, they say I have the most loyal people. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible," Trump said.

And like Old Faithful he should be spouting out on twitter about her soon.

There was a lot of crap thrown at George Bush but he let it slide off his back as it just wasn't worth his attention. But no matter how many important projects on the president's desk Trump will stop what he is doing to get in one of these celeb bitch slapping contests.

Do you know who Trump is? Have you heard him talk about journalists? He is a vile hatemonger. When somebody sent bombs to CNN, Trump reacted as if he were the victim. Do you really think Trump cares about his rich royal backers killing and torturing a journalist?

Regarding the bomber guy, I believe Trump's comment was something to the effect of "We're going to use the full force of the government to find and punish the person that's doing this".

When the media tried to blame his rhetoric for the bombings I believe he said something to the effect of "Don't blame me. We need to be unified."

Trump's position is that the media's penchant for finding a way to blame him for everything that happens isn't helping things at all. His position is that a hyperventilating, agenda driven, fear mongering media preys on the basic political fears of the American people and tends to drive them apart rather than encourage them to come together.

Last edited:
She doubled down on stupid and, frankly, comes off as being an absolutely horrible human being.

Yeah. She's pretty vile.

They say birds of a feather flock together.

If that's true, one would think her and Trump would get along just fine.

Yeah. She's pretty vile.

Given a chance he would bang her in a New York second.

Yeah. She's pretty vile.

It IS pretty difficult to take someone seriously when they harangue constantly about Trump's tweets, yet think that was pretty funny.

Discourse in this country is at a low point for a reason: enough people want it there.

Regarding the bomber guy, I believe Trump's comment was something to the effect of "We're going to use the full force of the government to find and punish the person that's doing this".

When the media tried to blame his rhetoric for the bombings I believe he said something to the effect of "Don't blame me. We need to be unified."

Trump's position is that the media's penchant for finding a way to blame him for everything that happens isn't helping things at all. His position is that a hyperventilating, agenda driven, fear mongering media preys on the basic political fears of the American people and tends to drive them apart rather than encourage them to come together.

Trump contradicts himself. You probably think it's some kind of media bias, but he really does not appear to have any morals or principles. He changed his political party affiliation all the time, and he got the GOP to flip on many of their traditional values. On any given day, he says something ridiculous, not to mention he attacks journalists non stop and promotes himself and ego. So no, I don't think it's far fetched to believe he cares more about himself being attacked than he does about any given journalist being murdered for criticizing a tyrannical government that he has a financial interest in. You're seriously calling a comedian a hatemonger for picking on Trump, and you come out swinging to defend, well, a hatemonger.

It IS pretty difficult to take someone seriously when they harangue constantly about Trump's tweets, yet think that was pretty funny.

Discourse in this country is at a low point for a reason: enough people want it there.

People read Trump's tweets on the news. Never before has a president used Twitter like him, nor has a president been known to act so horribly in public non stop. Trump's own public behavior is a huge part of the problem.

I really don't think it is a larger social problem. It's more about the amount of attention Trump's behavior is given.

Just wondering why is she a POS? She's pretty funny.

A lot of people don't like her because her comedic material comes from a place of bitterness and hatred. It doesn't come off as her kidding with someone, more like her trying to destroy a sitting target, and when you have the bully pulpit and your target isn't supposed to respond, it looks petty and vindictive.

She doubled down on stupid and, frankly, comes off as being an absolutely horrible human being.
Couldnt agree more. She should know better than to insult someone whos mentally retarded. He cant help it. She should apologize and #bebest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comedians have always been offensive and crude. And ive never complained about that. The problem is when the president is the one doing it. Also theres a big difference. When pete davidson jokes about a veteran hes trying to make people laugh. When trump trashes a veteran its because hes insecure and doesnt want the country to appreciate anything more than him. Everything and everyone else is secondary. Respect for military, service to the country etc.

Comedians have always been offensive and crude. And ive never complained about that. The problem is when the president is the one doing it. Also theres a big difference. When pete davidson jokes about a veteran hes trying to make people laugh. When trump trashes a veteran its because hes insecure and doesnt want the country to appreciate anything more than him. Everything and everyone else is secondary. Respect for military, service to the country etc.

:roll: "But that's different."

Things aren't going to improve unless people want them to.

Suggesting that Trump would enjoy it if she shot someone isn't "busting his chops". It's vile hate mongering.

I know, right? Vile and hateful, like, i dunno, like saying he could shoot someone on the street and not lose any votes.

I don't hear anyone strongly condemning the murder of multiple journalists in Mexico and Turkey ... or do you?

They also have a tendency to jump out of buildings in Putin's Russia too.
Yet none of them say much about that either.
It is because it is not a way to bash Trump.
That is the one goal that overrides all others.

I'll bet that if a journalist was beheaded Wolf would go golfing. Oh, wait...that was Obama. My bad.
Oh, and the obligatory misogynistic cheap shot at Melania just goes to show what a loser Wolf is.

I'll bet that if a journalist was beheaded Wolf would go golfing. Oh, wait...that was Obama. My bad.

Your position is a joke. I'd be embarrassed.
79128ad8ed86489d1b338cb00f6b27d9.jpg

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

And she is a Saint when compared to Trump.

Na, Trump has that role covered.

Oh, and the obligatory misogynistic cheap shot at Melania just goes to show what a loser Wolf is.

:roll:

55a410e3eab8ea4d21028ac8-750-563.jpg

Back
Top Bottom