• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woke victim's kin doesn't want jail time for her killers

BOOM!!!!! another dodge and lie, I love it, this is why your retarded OP failed so hard LOL
We are still waiting for you to back up your claims with facts make them true
quick post another triggered lie, dodge and deflection post, i love watching your posts meltdown!
😂 🍿
The OP article says they are woke, so unless you got another news article that contradicts that, then youre just lying.

Thanks for once again failing. Now hurry up and open your house to all the murderers and rapists you so love. :LOL:

LOL youre the one who's claiming they arent woke, so we're all supposed to believe you, because you say so? Not!

Hurry up and open up your house for those inmates, Im sure theyd love it. :ROFLMAO:
Please qoute me saying claiming any person is woke or not woke in this thread . . oh wait you can't
OOOOOOOOOPS
another retarded lie gets the shit kicked out of it BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Destroying your moronic posts and making them look so stupid is so easy, do you try to make them look that dumb and fail that hard?
quick post another triggered lie, dodge and deflection post, i love watching your posts meltdown!
😂 🍿

Please qoute me saying claiming any person is woke or not woke in this thread . . oh wait you can't
OOOOOOOOOPS
another retarded lie gets the shit kicked out of it BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Destroying your moronic posts and making them look so stupid is so easy, do you try to make them look that dumb and fail that hard?
😂 🍿
LOL you are claiming theyre not woke, thats the only reason why youre in this thread. We know you love criminals so hurry up and adopt some! :ROFLMAO:

LOL you are claiming theyre not woke, thats the only reason why youre in this thread. We know you love criminals so hurry up and adopt some! :ROFLMAO:
Another retarded dodge and fail I love it!!
why do you post so many lies when its so easy to make them look so stupid

Ill aks you again and we'll watch another dodge run and bitch post be made . .
so much fun, I love owning your posts

ready . . .

Please quote me saying/claiming any person is woke or not woke in this thread, thanks
:ROFLMAO: 🍿

Another retarded dodge and fail I love it!!
why do you post so many lies when its so easy to make them look so stupid

Ill aks you again and we'll watch another dodge run and bitch post be made . .
so much fun, I love owning your posts

ready . . .

Please quote me saying/claiming any person is woke or not woke in this thread, thanks
LOL the fact that you got triggered by this thread and you came out of the closet to support the woketards is proof enough for anyone to see. So how many love letters have you written to inmates yet? :LOL:

LOL the fact that you got triggered by this thread and you came out of the closet to support the woketards is proof enough for anyone to see. So how many love letters have you written to inmates yet? :LOL:

and the dodge train continues . . . . .

DAC.jpg
Holy shit this is embarrassing for your posts, they are getting destroyed at every turn LMAO
quick make another retarded dodge and lie post!
your posted lies are the gifts that keep giving!

still waiting for you to provide the quote of me saying anybody is woke or not woke in this thread

and the dodge train continues . . . . .

View attachment 67437847
Holy shit this is embarrassing for your posts, they are getting destroyed at every turn LMAO
quick make another retarded dodge and lie post!
your posted lies are the gifts that keep giving!

still waiting for you to provide the quote of me saying anybody is woke or not woke in this thread
triggered-gif-16.gif

LOL triggered again! Look, we know youre woke, because otherwise you wouldnt be in this thread arguing with me, so admit it already! :ROFLMAO:

When y'all are done with your childish bickering over who's the wokest wokester perhaps a perusal of this article will shed some light on the mindset of, "one of Angel’s friends, Emily Harris, who is an anti-prison director." If it's the same woman it explains a lot.

THE QUESTION: Can you steal up to $950 worth of merchandise in California without consequence under Proposition 47?​

THE ANSWER​

This is false.

No, you can’t steal up to $950 worth of merchandise in California without consequence under Proposition 47. The proposition reduced the punishment for certain theft crimes, but it still classifies shoplifting as a misdemeanor.
Nice job with your Googling, but let me apprise you of the situation on the ground: The jails are full because of court-ordered realignment. There is no room for misdemeanor offenders. Knowing that any misdemeanor offender they arrest will be booked and released before they get the paperwork done, and then never do any time anyway, most cops won't even bother to arrest them.

So yes, in reality you can steal up to $950 worth of merchandise and nothing will happen to you. At worst the store employees, knowing the futility of it all will just let you go, leaving you feeling paranoid the whole time for nothing, and at best one will try to stop you, you can sue for assault and in California you'll probably win. Bing-bing! $950 plus damages! Not a bad day at the races.

Good God. Three pages of this stupid-ass shit? And not one of you picked up on who Emily Harris was. Gotta be the same woman. It would explain the whole thing. But no, y'all gotta argue about who's the wokest.

Back
Top Bottom