• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woke victim's kin doesn't want jail time for her killers

With all due respect, one action does not constitute a Universe. I've never known anybody that would let a killer go free.
The family and friends of the murdered baker are, to put it simply..living in the proverbial la-la land.
I don't know what universe you are living in, but I have seen numerous DAs let killers go free. All of the DAs were Democrats, naturally, and they all campaigned on ignoring existing laws and allowing criminals to roam free. For example, there is no penalty for anyone robbing $950 in California, which in every other State would be considered "Grand Larceny."

Reactions: PoS
I don't know what universe you are living in, but I have seen numerous DAs let killers go free. All of the DAs were Democrats, naturally, and they all campaigned on ignoring existing laws and allowing criminals to roam free. For example, there is no penalty for anyone robbing $950 in California, which in every other State would be considered "Grand Larceny."
You can blame liberals for letting criminals going free, but I can give you many, many more examples of conservative judges letting people go free for rape, murder and other crimes.

tell us you dont know what woke is without telling us you don't know what woke is LMAO

another failed triggered dishonest nutter OP that further proves that when the word woke seems to be in a story its based on batshit insane tinfoil hat made up definitions and false narratives lol

its basically used for a label for anything a snowflake doesn't like
Thanks for the entertainment
:ROFLMAO: 🍿
LOL the article itself says these people are woke, and of course, you defend them since you want to free all the criminals too. Thanks for admitting you love rapists, thieves and murderers.

LOL the article itself says these people are woke,
I can find an article claiming the world is flat and the election was stolen also, what does that mean? nothing because I'm not dumb enough to believe it nor am i a batshit insane sheep like nutterLMAO
of course you defend them since you want to free all the criminals too. Thanks for admitting you love rapists, thieves and murderers.
see here's another desperate triggered lie you just got caught posting
please quote where i defended anybody in this thread and said anything about them going free, oh wait . . you cant because it never happened

ooooooooooops another one of your retarded lies goes down in flames and gets the shit kicked out of it LMAO

seriously do you try to make your posts look this stupid and fail this hard or is it just a delicious sweet entertaining bonus for the rest of use. Wow that's embarrassing
quick post again!

Nope...criticize your own side.. Then you might be taken Seriously..
Again, your nope is invalid. This isn't a debate of an opinion that is open for rebuttal. What I stated was a fact. The term woke was created by leftists, full stop.

Correct, because those who created the word are insane.
what was factually insane about the people who coined the term in the 1930 and 1940s time frame 🤔
😁🍿

l. What I stated was a fact.
now it wasnt as actual facts and history proves
The term woke was created by leftists, full stop.
and your bullshit claim is still not a fact, full stop LMAO
thanks again for proving how monumentally dishonest and retired your posts are

disagree? prove your statement to be a fact, you wont cause you cant . . that's the best part
ooooops your false claims get the shit kicked out of them again
:ROFLMAO:🍿

Trumpsters remind me of little kids when they learn a new word, they'll say the word over and over again, even if they don't know what it means, to try to act and sound grown-up... Trumpsters new word is 'woke'...
Like people that say "Trumpster" over and over again?

LOL

Trumpsters remind me of little kids when they learn a new word, they'll say the word over and over again, even if they don't know what it means, to try to act and sound grown-up... Trumpsters new word is 'woke'...
I prefer using the word Baizuo

Like people that say "Trumpster" over and over again?

LOL
Maybe you should start a thread about who's running for office in New Zealand and see how many people say his or her name over and over again. Or even how many people give a shit. Your choice.

Maybe you should start a thread about who's running for office in New Zealand and see how many people say his or her name over and over again. Or even how many people give a shit. Your choice.
I actually have no idea what you are implying... people here say his name a lot? The comment I was responding to was not-hypocritical?

Of course you were. :rolleyes: But why would an American care what an ex-pat thinks about American politics?
LOL... do you think that I lie about everything, or something?

I was hungry today... roll your eyes.

I can find an article claiming the world is flat and the election was stolen also, what does that mean? nothing because I'm not dumb enough to believe it nor am i a batshit insane sheep like nutterLMAO

see here's another desperate triggered lie you just got caught posting
please quote where i defended anybody in this thread and said anything about them going free, oh wait . . you cant because it never happened

ooooooooooops another one of your retarded lies goes down in flames and gets the shit kicked out of it LMAO

seriously do you try to make your posts look this stupid and fail this hard or is it just a delicious sweet entertaining bonus for the rest of use. Wow that's embarrassing
quick post again!
LOL now youre denying theyre woke because they think just like you do. Aww, too bad. The truth about your moronic beliefs are exposed. We know you love criminals and want them to get away with it. Exposed! :LOL:

LOL now youre denying theyre woke because they think just like you do. Aww, too bad. The truth about your moronic beliefs are exposed. We know you love criminals and want them to get away with it. Exposed! :LOL:
WIIIIIIIIIIIIF
another swing and a miss!

how many retarded lies will you post to be mocked for the stupidity they are? i love kicking the shit out of your failed posts
please factually prove any of the retardation you just post . . oh wait .. . again same thing . . you cant! LMAO
this keep getting better and better!
quick post again!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIF
another swing and a miss!

how many retarded lies will you post to be mocked for the stupidity they are? i love kicking the shit out of your failed posts
please factually prove any of the retardation you just post . . oh wait .. . again same thing . . you cant! LMAO
this keep getting better and better!
quick post again!
LOL word salad and pathetic attempts to deflect on your support for criminals of all kinds. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and ask the prison warden to get the inmates for sleepover at your house already! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

LOL word salad and pathetic attempts to deflect on your support for criminals of all kinds. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and ask the prison warden to get the inmates for sleepover at your house already! :ROFLMAO::LOL:
CHOOO CHOOOOOOO and the retarded dodged and deflection train continues LMOA
We are still waiting for you to back up your claims with facts make them true
quick post another triggered lie, dodge and deflection post, i love watching your posts meltdown!
😂 🍿

THE QUESTION: Can you steal up to $950 worth of merchandise in California without consequence under Proposition 47?​

THE ANSWER​

This is false.

No, you can’t steal up to $950 worth of merchandise in California without consequence under Proposition 47. The proposition reduced the punishment for certain theft crimes, but it still classifies shoplifting as a misdemeanor.

CHOOO CHOOOOOOO and the retarded dodged and deflection train continues LMOA
quick post another triggered lie, dodge and deflection post, i love watching your posts meltdown!
😂 🍿
LOL youre the one who's claiming they arent woke, so we're all supposed to believe you, because you say so? Not!

Hurry up and open up your house for those inmates, Im sure theyd love it. :ROFLMAO:

LOL youre the one who's claiming they arent woke, so we're all supposed to believe you, because you say so? Not!

Hurry up and open up your house for those inmates, Im sure theyd love it. :ROFLMAO:
BOOM!!!!! another dodge and lie, I love it, this is why your retarded OP failed so hard LOL
😂 🍿

Back
Top Bottom