• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woke victim's kin doesn't want jail time for her killers

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

A woke California baker was savagely killed during a robbery this week — and her family and friends are urging authorities not to jail her assailants to align with her social justice beliefs.

One of Angel’s friends, Emily Harris, who is an anti-prison director, told the San Francisco Chronicle that the baker was her first political mentor and believed that using prison to punish individuals actually prevented both victims and aggressors of crimes from actually healing.

Locking up the people responsible for her friend’s death would only “perpetuate more harm,” Harris said.

Yup, the wokesters dont want to put anyone in jail. They want to free all the killers, thieves and rapists if they had their way.

With all due respect, one action does not constitute a Universe. I've never known anybody that would let a killer go free.
The family and friends of the murdered baker are, to put it simply..living in the proverbial la-la land.

I was thinking about @PoS’s use of the term wokester. I’ve noted that other MAGA prefer the word wokeist. Is there a general preference? Personally I think wokeist is a bit more clever and edgy than wokester however other MAGA clearly prefer the latter as well. I am open to feedback, in pursuit of helping @PoS to strengthen his MAGA.

I was thinking about @PoS’s use of the term wokester. I’ve noted that other MAGA prefer the word wokeist. Is there a general preference? Personally I think wokeist is a bit more clever and edgy than wokester however other MAGA clearly prefer the latter as well. I am open to feedback, in pursuit of helping @PoS to strengthen his MAGA.
EVERYTHING is WOKE to Righties:

Trumpsters remind me of little kids when they learn a new word, they'll say the word over and over again, even if they don't know what it means, to try to act and sound grown-up... Trumpsters new word is 'woke'...
Haven't I said multiple times that Righties (not conservatives, but Righties) are monumentally stupid? I think I have and they prove me right every time :sneaky:

Nothing is sadder and more pitiful than woke-o-holics such as Ms. Angel.

If she loved bad people so much, why did she run after them?

When she saw her car broken into, she should have done nothing but smile and think to herself: "I wish those dear sweet lads the very best!!!"

When she saw her car broken into, she should have done nothing but smile and think to herself: "I wish those dear sweet lads the very best!!!"
Ooh… woke-o-holic!

That’s better than wokester and wokeist!

Your obvious deflection means one thing: you also want to free all the pedophiles, rapists, theives and murderers out onto the streets so they can terrorize everyone. Thanks for showing us your true colors.

Your obvious deflection means one thing: you also want to free all the pedophiles, rapists, theives and murderers out onto the streets so they can terrorize everyone. Thanks for showing us your true colors.
Sorry, but Grandpappy totally owned you with “woke-o-holic”. It turns out that his MAGA is far stronger than yours.

The majority don't give a rats arse over this fake outrage woke

Get a life

This is exactly what I thought when I saw this story. Why did she run after them? Why, those poor opressed boys MUST have needed the contents of her purse more than she did.....

Imagine calling yourself a libertarian and constantly complaining about how we don't jail people enough (not in this case, but just in general).

Imagine calling yourself a libertarian and constantly complaining about how we don't jail people enough (not in this case, but just in general).
Does believing in liberty mean not believing in having to answer for crimes against humanity? What type of punishment for committing crimes would you think Libertarians should advocate for? None? Therefore believing in "complete liberty"?

Reactions: PoS
Sorry, but Grandpappy totally owned you with “woke-o-holic”. It turns out that his MAGA is far stronger than yours.
LOL trying to deflect on a poster thats not even in this thread is typical you. The day you actually win a debate is when hell freezes over. Hurry up and cozy up to the criminals youre infatuated with already.

Libertarians arent pro-criminal. Sorry to burst your misinformed bubble.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw this story. Why did she run after them? Why, those poor opressed boys MUST have needed the contents of her purse more than she did.....
She wanted to kiss and hug them!

Trumpsters remind me of little kids when they learn a new word, they'll say the word over and over again, even if they don't know what it means, to try to act and sound grown-up... Trumpsters new word is 'woke'...
Woke is a word created by leftists.

Woke is a word created by leftists.
Nope... You got to stop blaming everything on the 'left'... It's your side the using the word woke constantly, daily now... From Trump right on down...

My God they're passing anti-woke laws...

This is on you guys... Man up, take responsibility for once..

Yup, the wokesters dont want to put anyone in jail. They want to free all the killers, thieves and rapists if they had their way.
tell us you dont know what woke is without telling us you don't know what woke is LMAO

another failed triggered dishonest nutter OP that further proves that when the word woke seems to be in a story its based on batshit insane tinfoil hat made up definitions and false narratives lol

its basically used for a label for anything a snowflake doesn't like
Thanks for the entertainment
:ROFLMAO: 🍿

Nope... You got to stop blaming everything on the 'left'... It's your side the using the word woke constantly, daily now... From Trump right on down...

My God they're passing anti-woke laws...

This is on you guys... Man up, take responsibility for once..
You don't get to say "nope" because what I said wasn't an opinion. It's a fact.

You don't get to say "nope" because what I said wasn't an opinion. It's a fact.
nope, not a "fact" but then again we all know your posts have no clue what that word means

way back in the day 1920s and 1930s it was just a word and then later a phrase
it wasn't a "leftist" or "rightist" thing it was more a black consciousness thing regardless of any political and lean so what you babbled was not a fact
way to make your posts look like the same uneducated retarded dishonest drivel they usually look like LMAO
always so funny watching your moronic lies and posts crash and burn
:ROFLMAO: 🍿

With all due respect, one action does not constitute a Universe. I've never known anybody that would let a killer go free.
The family and friends of the murdered baker are, to put it simply..living in the proverbial la-la land.
It does not matter what they want. It is a law that you can't get away with murder (although sometimes the court allows you to)

Back
Top Bottom