• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Woke' MLB moving All-Star Game from 51% Black Atlanta to 76% White Denver, critics note

Yes.. we are aware of your assertion. Which is why I ask you.. WHY DO YOU BELIEVE those same people.. that you think are liars and thieves.. when they tell you that there is systemic voter fraud.. when they offer NO PROOF? Why do you believe these liars,,, when if they win an election.. there is no fraud.. but suddenly if they lose an election.. the same process that they previously won under... is now "fraudulent".
Why do you want to give these liars.. MORE power to keep themselves in power by giving them greater power to determine who can vote or whose votes count?

Again.. please answer by addressing these questions.

Once again, and I'll type slowly so you might understand this time: I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY. I KNOW THEY ARE LYING IF THEY ARE SPEAKING.

Once again, and I'll type slowly so you might understand this time: I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY. I KNOW THEY ARE LYING IF THEY ARE SPEAKING.
Great. So if you believe they are lying when they say there is systemic fraud..... why do you believe that there is systemic voting fraud? Please explain. You say.. "they are lying". Well.. they say that there is systemic voter fraud...
And yet you believe that there is systemic voter fraud. If you think they are lying.. then why do you believe that there is systemic voter fraud?

If you believe that they are liars and thieves.. then why do you want to hand them more power to cheat the system by giving them more power to decide who can vote and whose votes count????

Please explain.

Great. So if you believe they are lying when they say there is systemic fraud..... why do you believe that there is systemic voting fraud? Please explain. You say.. "they are lying". Well.. they say that there is systemic voter fraud...
And yet you believe that there is systemic voter fraud. If you think they are lying.. then why do you believe that there is systemic voter fraud?

If you believe that they are liars and thieves.. then why do you want to hand them more power to cheat the system by giving them more power to decide who can vote and whose votes count????

Please explain.

I'll give you one more chance to say something, ANYTHING,. rational. Then I'll just put you on ignore.

You are providing no useful purpose in my life.

I'll give you one more chance to say something, ANYTHING,. rational. Then I'll just put you on ignore.

You are providing no useful purpose in my life.
Your failure to provide an explanation of your intellectual disconnect is again noted.

Your failure to provide an explanation of your intellectual disconnect is again noted.

So it goes. Really too bad. I hate to ignore people, but I also hate to waste my time.

Back
Top Bottom