• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woke hypocricy

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So biological males still have to register for the draft even if identifying as female. But not vice versa.

Where is the liberal outrage on this? Where is the woke mob with pitchforks going after hate mongering bigot Joe Biden for persecuting transgenders?

So biological males still have to register for the draft even if identifying as female. But not vice versa.

Where is the liberal outrage on this? Where is the woke mob with pitchforks going after hate mongering bigot Joe Biden for persecuting transgenders?
Why are you obsessed with this subject?

Last edited:

If you are so outraged by this, why don't you do something about it?

I'm against the draft, actually.

Maybe we shouldn’t have any draft registration at all.

So...? isn't this what you would have wanted anyway?

The left knows they cannot change the law on this and that it would hurt them politically if they tried. Hell, their female who think they are male supporters would riot in the streets if they tried to change the law.

Sorry, males who thing they are females...you guys are screwed.

The left knows they cannot change the law on this and that it would hurt them politically if they tried. Hell, their female who think they are male supporters would riot in the streets if they tried to change the law.

Sorry, males who thing they are females...you guys are screwed.

It wouldn’t hurt the Left at all to eliminate the draft entirely.

I'm a Liberal (a real one) and there is no "outrage" from me.

A man with a penis and testicles isnt remotely a woman, no matter if they FEEL pretty that day or not.

Just go ahead and register...and in the unlikely event that there is an actual draft, you can probably get out of it on a psychologically unfit deference or something. You know....like that Corporal Klinger guy in Mash. Just show up for boot in your dress, and take it from there. :LOL:(y)

I'm a Liberal (a real one) and there is no "outrage" from me.

A man with a penis and testicles isnt remotely a woman, no matter if they FEEL pretty that day or not.

Just go ahead and register...and in the unlikely event that there is an actual draft, you can probably get out of it on a psychologically unfit deference or something. You know....like that Corporal Klinger guy in Mash. Just show up for boot in your dress, and take it from there. :LOL:(y)
If o e did that, and you called them crazy like Klinger, you might get court martialed these days for a hate crime.

If you are so outraged by this, why don't you do something about it?
I am not the one always outraged (and calling people hateful bigots) when these pretend women are not treated like real women.

Looks like you’re the only one triggered by the requirement.

The fact that there is very little chance of another draft should calm your worries.

I am not the one always outraged (and calling people hateful bigots) when these pretend women are not treated like real women.

You were outraged by those outraged enough to start this thread and you are calling people hypocrites.

Name calling and outrage, hmm....... are you a liberal?

You were outraged by those outraged enough to start this thread and you are calling people hypocrites.

Name calling and outrage, hmm....... are you a liberal?
I am not compmaining about outrage, rather selective hypocritical oitrage.

Looks like you’re the only one triggered by the requirement.

The fact that there is very little chance of another draft should calm your worries.
Sorry not triggered at all by this requirement t.

Woke no longer has real meaning
and nowadays more often than not complete whack jobs use it

Woke was a pop culture term and had meaning for about a summer maybe lol
and im not saying that because i agree with it im saying that because thats about the length of time it had a tight meaning

now nutters uses it to describe just about anything they dont like and its comical, its a classic trigger term
LMAO another retarded false narrative like the OP bites the dust🍿

I don’t think the OP knows how to deal with the fact that most Liberals and Leftists would solve this problem by just eliminating draft registration entirely.

Rep DeFazio (a democrat from Oregon) drafted legislation to disband/repeal the Selective Service in 2021.

Have you written to your Congressional representatives asking them to support this legislation?

Back
Top Bottom