• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WND dumps Ann Coulter from Miami due to Homoconflict

hazlnut

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

This is a first in two ways.

1. I'm using WND as a source. Since they're reporting on themselves, I believe them to be true (for once) and believe the article to accurate and not some crazy fringe-right conspiracy theory.

2. Ann Coulter is now considered too moderate??? Holy ****! The teabaggers are dragging the GOP off the fringe right cliff...

WASHINGTON – Conservative superstar Ann Coulter today was dropped as a keynote speaker for WND's "Taking America Back National Conference" next month because of her plan to address an event titled "HOMOCON" sponsored by the homosexual Republican group GOProud that promotes same-sex marriage and military service for open homosexuals.

Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, said the decision was a gut-wrenching one for his team because of their fondness for Coulter as both a person and writer-speaker.

"Ultimately, as a matter of principle, it would not make sense for us to have Ann speak to a conference about 'taking America back' when she clearly does not recognize that the ideals to be espoused there simply do not include the radical and very 'unconservative' agenda represented by GOProud," said Farah. "The drift of the conservative movement to a brand of materialistic libertarianism is one of the main reasons we planned this conference from the beginning."

Question: When you all do finally plummet of that cliff, where do you expect to land?

Hold on boys, that first step is doozy!!

Coulter is simply trying to remain relevant again nothing more, she doesnt like that some of her Neocon sisters are getting the spotlight and she isnt in front in the Obama era. This is simliar phrase that Pat Buchanan experienced during the Bush era. To think Coulter supports gay rights/marriage and is against the neocon/liberal warmongering project is absurd.

Coulter is simply trying to remain relevant again nothing more, she doesnt like that some of her Neocon sisters are getting the spotlight and she isnt in front in the Obama era. This is simliar phrase that Pat Buchanan experienced during the Bush era. To think Coulter supports gay rights/marriage and is against the neocon/liberal warmongering project is absurd.

WND and Farah didn't think so.

I guess we'll wait and hear what she has to say at HomoCon... People change. Things change.

WND and Farah didn't think so.

For every World Nut Daily there is a National Review

I guess we'll wait and hear what she has to say at HomoCon... People change. Things change.

Once a neocon, always a neocon she wants attention again. Nothing more

Ann Coulter Dropped from Conservative Conference over Participation in Gay Republican

I was going to put this in the "news of the weird forum "but what the hell,might as well stick it here. :2wave:

< Conservative commentator Ann Coulter has been told she is no longer welcome to offer the keynote speech at WorldNetDaily's "Taking America Back National Conference" because she is speaking at an event sponsored by a gay Republican group.>

<WorldNetDaily, a far right news website, posted on a story on its website stating that Coulter had been disinvited "because of her plan to address an event titled 'HOMOCON' sponsored by the homosexual Republican group GOProud that promotes same-sex marriage and military service for open homosexuals." >

Ann Coulter Dropped from Conservative Conference over Participation in Gay Republican Event "HOMOCON" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

OK, this sucks. I see Michelle Bachmann is supposed to speak among many others. I hope she declines. This is ridiculous. This is a Conservative Gay organization? Holy crap. we need to embrace them with all we have, not throw them and Anne under the bus. Are they nuts??

No Cheney finally did a flip after it didn't matter what he said. You also have this happen after another election was over:

0651.jpg

cm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom