• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Witnesses report shooting at Quebec City Mosque [W:42]

Re: Shooting at Quebec City Mosque

But a piece of evidence that contradict that would be that they said the assailant spoke with a perfect Quebecois accent, not a Moroccan accent. It is still an attack on Muslims, it should just show that Muslims are victims too. All we can do is wait to hear what the police have to say.
The San Bernardino shooter spoke perfect English with maybe a slight Chicago dialect. Cause...you know...he was born there. Still a Muslim terrorist.

I found out about it by scouring alternate information sites. And "false flag" operations aren't what they used to be...they're increasingly being easy to spot.

Scouring alternate information, eh? How do you know it it trustworthy? Because it tells you what you want to hear? A false flag is not easy to spot if it is truly a false flag. If you can find information it means that no one is even attempting to bury it. Terrorist acts are not false flags, they are terrorist acts and the media has reported them as such. What is the source of information that your alternate sources get their information from? Are they there on the scene? Do they have people on the inside? Do you have any idea how information is gathered?

Scouring alternate information, eh? How do you know it it trustworthy? Because it tells you what you want to hear? A false flag is not easy to spot if it is truly a false flag. If you can find information it means that no one is even attempting to bury it. Terrorist acts are not false flags, they are terrorist acts and the media has reported them as such. What is the source of information that your alternate sources get their information from? Are they there on the scene? Do they have people on the inside? Do you have any idea how information is gathered?

When the MSM is saying one thing and alternative information sources are saying a different thing it's best to go with alterative news.

Were there WMD's in Iraq? No, and if more people had perused alternative information sources then there wouldn't have been any support to go into Iraq. I know that you get your talking points from the DNC, but do try to keep up.

Do I know how information is gathered? If it's the MSM then they just make it up whole cloth or get their info handed to them from the DNC. I'll take a pass on blindly believing them.

From the Globe and Mail:

I am goign to go out on a limb and guess this guy:
web-bissonnette-suspect_720.jpg

Not that it makes much of a difference but guessing by the circumstances most likely but we will have to wait and see.
Cuz...white guys dont convert to Islam and kill people...

index.jpeg

And of COURSE you are going to choose to pick THAT guy. Why? Oh yeah...because you WANT it to be the white guy from Canada...not the other guy from Morocco. If you were truly unbiased you wouldnt 'go out on a limb' at all.

When the MSM is saying one thing and alternative information sources are saying a different thing it's best to go with alterative news.

Were there WMD's in Iraq? No, and if more people had perused alternative information sources then there wouldn't have been any support to go into Iraq. I know that you get your talking points from the DNC, but do try to keep up.

Do I know how information is gathered? If it's the MSM then they just make it up whole cloth or get their info handed to them from the DNC. I'll take a pass on blindly believing them.

Your logic is flawed. Maybe both sources are lying. Maybe both are telling the truth, or only part of the truth. Maybe the truth is something entirely different than any sources you trust or mistrust. Reality tends to be more nuanced than news reports. You really don't know how information is gathered. It is easier for you to believe in false flags and conspiracies that fit the way you like to see things. You blindly believe alternate sources without ever stopping to think that they could be trying to manipulate you.

The absolute fact is we DO NOT KNOW who or what did the killing and the motivation. It COULD very well have been just another ****head. It could be a Canadian version of Dylan Roof. We may ALL be overreacting. I think THAT is probably more emblemeatic of a problem we ALL fall into and Im just as guilty as anyone else. We see it...we respond...but usually we respond to OTHERS who are responding and formulate our response in a 'cause' tit for tat.

I hope they have the right people. I hope they get answers. I hope the families know peace. I hope I can do better.

The San Bernardino shooter spoke perfect English with maybe a slight Chicago dialect. Cause...you know...he was born there. Still a Muslim terrorist.

We still do not know who is responsible, we have to wait and see.

Indeed. THAT is the only factual point. We all tend to get so lost in our own causes and positions. It COULD be anything at this point. Hopefully they will get it all figured out. Hopefully the families know peace.

I'm tired. Are you tired? Seriously...I'm tired.

Moderator's Warning:
Threads merged. I'd remind everyone to stick to discussing the NEWS story and refrain from baiting/trolling. There's already been one in thread warning, and little leniency will be shown for those that violate the rules

Canadian authorities have not yet confirmed it, but all reports point to Alexandre Bissonnette as being the sole perpetrator. The Moroccan man who was held for questioning was apparently just a witness.

Quebec mosque shooting: Suspect to appear in court Monday afternoon | Montreal Gazette

The lone suspect in the shooting at the Quebec City mosque Sunday night is believed to be Alexandre Bissonette, a 27-year-old student at Université Laval, who was studying anthropology before switching to political science.

The Sûreté du Québec will not confirm the identity of the suspect, who is expected to be arraigned at the Quebec City courthouse Monday afternoon.

But according to real-estate records, Bissonette’s parents own a home on Tracel St. in the Cap-Rouge district of Quebec City where police conducted a search on Monday.

The claim is that Alexandre Bissonnette admitted to the crime, he being a native born Trump lovin right winger with reported social problems.

A 27 year old anthropology major from the Canadian middle class.

Re: Deadly shooting at Quebec mosque reported

CBC news anchor seems to be trying to pin this as a result of Trump's executive order.

And the reason Hillary lost too ! :lol:

The claim is that Alexandre Bissonnette admitted to the crime, he being a native born Trump lovin right winger with reported social problems.

A 27 year old anthropology major from the Canadian middle class.

Any link on that or was it a TV News report??

Re: Deadly shooting at Quebec mosque reported

Someone told them thats where the best plastic surgeons are

And where the moose roam . :lol:

Hope they still want all of our refugees....

Still spreading the fear of Muslims. How many were foreign born that commited attacks in the us post 911?
How many RW Groups killed American citizens in that same time period.
You cannot screen out all threats. It is freaking impossible.

Still spreading the fear of Muslims. How many were foreign born that commited attacks in the us post 911?
How many RW Groups killed American citizens in that same time period.
You cannot screen out all threats. It is freaking impossible.

I think the over abundance of muslims in europe is an example of what trump is trying to avoid

Terror attacks are only part of the problem

Sharia law, honor killings, and female genital mutilation are not welcome in this country either

We should greatly reduce the number of muslims immigrating to the US

I think the over abundance of muslims in europe is an example of what trump is trying to avoid

Terror attacks are only part of the problem

Sharia law, honor killings, and female genital mutilation are not welcome in this country either

We should greatly reduce the number of muslims immigrating to the US

Well it is clear he does not want Mexicans and those from South America. Where does the US look to for immigrants?

Well it is clear he does not want Mexicans and those from South America. Where does the US look to for immigrants?

America takes in more Mexicans legally than any other country on earth

And far more than we need

America takes in more Mexicans legally than any other country on earth

And far more than we need

So now you determine need.
How did you arrive at that conclusion? Or is that just an off the cuff, without any firm basis claim?

So now you determine need.
How did you arrive at that conclusion? Or is that just an off the cuff, without any firm basis claim?

because we have millions of Americans on welfare in part because shoeless mexicans have taken their jobs

Yes, I say we have enough low skill immigrants and don't need any more

From earlier:

If the shooters are islamic terrorists then all it proves is that honest muslims are just as much victims of terrorism as non-muslims.

Back
Top Bottom