• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Without mentioning Trump or Pence (or even implying either of them)...

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
... liberals please tell us why you support the Biden/Harris ticket. Again you CANNOT MENTION Trump or Pence, nor can you imply them. I want to hear why you support Biden/Harris, not why you are against Trump/Pence.

High chance of the continuation of the policies we had under Obama, which, except for his foreign affairs track (which is terrible imho, way too hawkish), was great for this country.

... liberals please tell us why you support the Biden/Harris ticket. Again you CANNOT MENTION Trump or Pence, nor can you imply them. I want to hear why you support Biden/Harris, not why you are against Trump/Pence.

Because it will annoy you on a viceral level.

Could it be.....

SATAN?!?:devil:

You DID mention Trump and Pence.

Biden was a key part of the administration that launched the longest economic expansion in American history, expanded health insurance to tens of millions of people (and shaved almost $3 trillion off health care costs), and successfully beat back the last pandemic and other public health crises. All of which we now need to do again. As long as Biden just gets the band back together, we’ve got a shot at getting out of the hole we’re now in.

He will promote policies that benefit working people and the environment. He will support international institutions appropriately. He will fight terrorism (without deliberately killing children — sorry, can’t abide by your rules completely.) He will respect women’s reproductive rights.

Yet you mention them over and over.....

So how about the policies, tactics of obstruction, and lack of leadership of the GOP are tearing this Nation apart, in another four years we would no longer be the Nation that the Founders envisioned. Vote them All Out.

He will promote policies that benefit working people and the environment. He will support international institutions appropriately. He will fight terrorism (without deliberately killing children — sorry, can’t abide by your rules completely.) He will respect women’s reproductive rights.

No it's definitely Satan! :devil::fueltofir

Because they will serve America and ALL the American people, and President Biden will NOT serve at the pleasure of Mr. Putin. Neither of them will be corrupt liars.

Because they will serve America and ALL the American people, and President Biden will NOT serve at the pleasure of Mr. Putin. Neither of them will be corrupt liars.

And Satan... :devil:

Social Security, healthcare and rational fiscal policy. That's for fellow libs, I REFUSE to answer the OP, he can bite it!:cool:

A few of you I respect for at least stating why you support Biden without implying Trump which I respect you for, but some of still have to stoop to that level. I remember a few years back when many liberals couldn’t name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clinton’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I support Biden/Harris because anyone is better than the Nazi Repug ass ****s Trump and Pence.

Ooops, sorry. I mentioned the racist ****hole traitor Trump and the demented Jesus freak Pence. My bad.

But mostly Satan!:devil:

GeorgeSoros_EvilReincarnate.png

I mean duh, doesn't EVERYONE know libruls are evil incarnate?:cool:

I support Biden/Harris because anyone is better than the Nazi Repug ass ****s Trump and Pence.

Ooops, sorry. I mentioned the racist ****hole traitor Trump and the demented Jesus freak Pence. My bad.

Your statement just further proves that the left is the side that is hateful, not the right. How so "tolerant" of you.

Your statement just further proves that the left is the side that is hateful, not the right. How so "tolerant" of you.

Yeah? Is that why all the racist conspiracy theory whack job assholes in QAnon vote Repug?

**** Trump and **** the Nazi Repug Party. Them mother ****ers crazy!

Biden and Harris don't believe in the family vote. One vote per family with the male being the decision maker.

That's it for tonight. I don't need any other reason.

Yeah? Is that why all the racist conspiracy theory whack job assholes in QAnon vote Repug?

**** Trump and **** the Nazi Repug Party. Them mother ****ers crazy!

That's just one source, and a source I've never heard of. I can name SEVERAL LEFTIST SOURCES that are hateful.

New York Times, Washington Post, Star Tribune, Huffington Post, The Young Turks, Buzzfeed, CNN, MSNBC, Vox, Mother Jones, Newsweek,... the list goes on!!.........

Biden and Harris don't believe in the family vote. One vote per family with the male being the decision maker.

That's it for tonight. I don't need any other reason.

I seem to remember Biden stating that his son wanted him to be president. Try again.

When he's been such a horrific force of negativity for the US in every way...why do we need any reasons beyond...they're not him?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

When he's been such a horrific force of negativity for the US in every way...why do we need any reasons beyond...they're not him?

Again, you stoop to that level. Proves your side is hateful.

Again, you stoop to that level. Proves your side is hateful.

It's not hate...it's fact.

I dont hate him...I dont like him, but I'm discussing his actions, his affect on the country.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

That's just one source, and a source I've never heard of. I can name SEVERAL LEFTIST SOURCES that are hateful.

New York Times, Washington Post, Star Tribune, Huffington Post, The Young Turks, Buzzfeed, CNN, MSNBC, Vox, Mother Jones, Newsweek,... the list goes on!!.........

QAnon has been designated a domestic terrorism threat by the FBI.

The FBI ain't the ****ing media, homey. You lose again.

I saw an interesting stat that came out after the last election. Of the people who didn't like either candidate Trump drew 90% of vote. I never could find a link for the research, but it was on TV news so I have slightly more acceptance. The reason that I mention it is because your conditional wipes out a lot of voters, and the people who like Biden/Harris may not be the ones to decide the election.

Back
Top Bottom