• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

With Ukraine's Capital Under Fire, 3 EU Nation Leaders Plan Kyiv Visit

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

iu

Russia’s relentless bombardment of Ukraine edged closer to central Kyiv on Tuesday, with a series of strikes hitting a residential neighborhood as the leaders of three European Union countries planned a bold visit to Ukraine’s embattled capital in a show of support. Shortly before dawn, large explosions thundered across Kyiv from what Ukrainian authorities said was artillery strikes. The shelling ignited a huge fire and a frantic rescue effort in a 15-story apartment building. At least one person was killed and others remain trapped inside. Shockwaves from an explosion also damaged the entry to a downtown subway station that has been used as a bomb shelter. City authorities tweeted an image of the blown-out facade, saying trains would no longer stop at the station.

As Russia stepped up its assault on Kyiv, the leaders of Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovenia announced they would travel to Ukraine’s capital Tuesday on a European Union mission to show support for the country. “The aim of the visit is to express the European Union’s unequivocal support for Ukraine and its freedom and independence,” Czech Prime Minister Petr Fiala said in a tweet. He will be joined by Slovenian Prime Minister Janez Janša, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki and Jaroslaw Kaczynski, who is Poland’s deputy prime minister for security and the leader of the conservative ruling party.

I believe these EU leaders will be shocked beyond words at the level of destruction they witness on their brief visit to Ukraine. Europe has seen nothing like this since WWII.

[

I believe these EU leaders will be shocked beyond words at the level of destruction they witness on their brief visit to Ukraine. Europe has seen nothing like this since WWII.
How are there levels of destruction ?

Should the Russians have just part destroyed some buildings to show good will ?

No , this is WW3 and destruction is the name of the game -- and the Neo Nazis and US trained mercenaries know this .

No , this is WW3
Calm down. WW3 isn't scheduled to start until April at the earliest. We have 2-3 more global events to get through first.

Calm down. WW3 isn't scheduled to start until April at the earliest. We have 2-3 more global events to get through first.
Excellent .

They usually let me know in advance but I have heard nothing .

Still a little concerned about Gates and pals releasing a smallpox virus with gain of function .Cannot forget that the FDA approved Tembexa last April which could net them billions if they

scare the Sheeple rigid again .

And I thought China would not take Taiwan until the Autumn , as we say .

Excellent .

They usually let me know in advance but I have heard nothing .

Still a little concerned about Gates and pals releasing a smallpox virus with gain of function .Cannot forget that the FDA approved Tembexa last April which could net them billions if they

scare the Sheeple rigid again .

And I thought China would not take Taiwan until the Autumn , as we say .
Don’t forget about the windmills. They’ve been sending cancer rays straight into everyone’s brains this entire time.

Back
Top Bottom