• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

With pretty much the whole world against Putin, how is he going to get himself out of the mess he's created?

China isnt really a "3rd world country" tho.

Go there and check it out for yourself as I have.

Much of it is in fact a 3rd world country. No toilets. Holes in the ground. Lovely. God knows what floats in the soup.

The missile silos on their new ships were empty for God's sakes - right after whoever told Xi they were 100% battle-ready. Don't know who took the spy pics.

Go there and check it out for yourself as I have.

Well, I've been to Hong Kong. Certainly not 3rd world.
"Third world" isnt defined as "outdoor toilets". There are places in the USA with outdoor toilets. I have used outdoor toilets in my lifetime right here. LOL

Well, I've been to Hong Kong. Certainly not 3rd world.
"Third world" isnt defined as "outdoor toilets". There are places in the USA with outdoor toilets. I have used outdoor toilets in my lifetime right here. LOL

Well, what do you consider a 3rd world country? China? What countries?

China is still listed as a "developing nation" (WTO?) which I think is a crock.

I'm not sure if China still enjoys "Most Favored Nation Trade Status" with the US.

China's entry into the WTO by Clinton spelled the end of US manufacturing.

I'm suspecting there's a rumor on Fox that there is something physically wrong with Putin?
Not just Fox. Everyone has started believing there's something wrong with him.

Perhaps someone other than putin will decide his "out".

"The consultant has been following the current situation with Russia closely, and today made a "hypothesis" that Putin would be killed by his own people "within the next seven days".
Hopefully they'll do it before he pushes the launch button.

I have yet to see a 3rd world country (except China) amass a military armada as Putin has right now.
It's a shitty armada.

They can't fight at night.
They are piss-poorly supplied with fuel and food.

Not only has he started a war but his own people are starting to seriously suffer and protest against him. Will he turn against his own people with military violence like Hitler did before his downfall?
Actually we need to give hij a way out so he does not start WWIII.

Oh...don't get triggered by his talk about nukes. That won't happen. That's just his way of doing what N. Korea does when they fire off a missile.

I don't need to tell Putin what to do. He knows.

Sanctions are already in effect.

What's staying Putin's hand on raising energy prices now?

Not replying because you don't get to have it both ways, saying you don't want to discuss it but posting anyway.
So, this post you made ↑ is not a reply?

awesome.

have fun

It's much, much worse of a miscalculation than our 2003 adventure - and I agree ours was bad. But we didn't crash our markets or our currency, and we didn't even really lose any friends. We just put ourselves in a position where we lost some global credibility.

I wonder if Putin's people in charge of propaganda "mis-reported" their level of success in swaying Ukrainians.

If Putin actually believed that it would be a "cakewalk" and that the troops would be greeted with flowers, Putin's half-assed march on Ukraine makes sense.

I wonder if Putin's people in charge of propaganda "mis-reported" their level of success in swaying Ukrainians.

If Putin actually believed that it would be a "cakewalk" and that the troops would be greeted with flowers, Putin's half-assed march on Ukraine makes sense.

Putin knew his army wouldn't be greeted with flowers; he just believed that he could intimidate Ukrainians into giving up, and he thought that the US and EU were divided over Russian oil/gas and that Biden was getting senile and incontinent - wrong on all accounts.

Not just Fox. Everyone has started believing there's something wrong with him.
The world is in such deep shit because of him. Road - I really feel that the encouragement he received from trump really helped create this crisis. If you're mad at me for feeling this way, then I'm sorry. But I really feel trump emboldened Putin.

Back
Top Bottom