• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

With President Hillary, Christians Would Be In a Fight for Civil Survival

Funny how Rightwing Christians think that everyone who disagrees with them are stupid.

Actually I said nothing of the sort. Nice try, tho. Why do you lie? I curious, the truth to tough for your fragile ego?

Vanity,the sin Right wing Christians just love to commit.
That Article was not meant to inform,it was meant to spread fear and hate.
It makes allegations and no proof,and you are more than willing to believe it.
You and a few others are the plague carriers,willfully trying to spead that fear and hate.
You are the one who is incapable of learning anything that does not fit into your hate for others who arre different than you.
You cannot prove there is a war against Christians,so you attack the messenger,instead of the message.

The only war being waged is the 2000 year war of Christians trying to control,rule,and oppress everybody else,and in the last 50 years there are finally enough people with the courage to stand up to people like youi and say "No more".

The only hate I'm seeing here is from the radical kooker left who us hell bent on the destruction of Christianity. And thus, they have allied themselves with muslims. Liberalism is a cancer, slowly killing the country. Thanks.

That war only exists in your imagination.

No such war exists in reality, nor have you demonstrated that it does.

It's natural for people like you to deny the obvious. I don't know if it is out of hatred or complete ignorance. You be the judge.

demeaning others is the best you got?

ROTFLMAO

So reading the dailykooks.com is demeaning? Then stop reading it, LMAO.

The Camp Pendleton Cross: The Facts vs. What the "Persecuted" Christians Are Saying
Camp P. is funded by tax payers dollars. United states Military is an extention of the government.
The governemt cannot be percieved to favor one religion over another.

After 2000 years of oppression at the hands of Christians,no one is required to like Christians or kiss their asses.

Wow, you sound like the leader of a very dangerous cult.

That cross was not intended for anyone to kiss ass. It was a memorial UOR. What a pathetic bunch of BS in this argument. It's just a cross. Heck, 10 guys in our FOB in Afghanistan carved a giant cross out of wood and placed it in the ASAR. Didn't see us atheists whining like you.

It's natural for people like you to deny the obvious. I don't know if it is out of hatred or complete ignorance. You be the judge.

You are arguing with someone who believes Christians are more dangerous than Muslims.

It's not worth debating those types.

I am the judge: you made a claim that you cannot back up when challenged.

Please try harder and try again.

Hillary and Obama would much rather go to war with Christians in the US than Muslims in the Middle East.

https://stream.org/with-hillary-cli...tians-would-be-in-a-fight-for-civil-survival/

bull **** they would be in danger of bieng unable to discriminate against other people and affecting other people wiht ther religion against someone's will at most

which would be good

but no religion or it people is in danger of bieng wiped out

the people spouting your crap are the ones who dont deserve trust

That's because they, as does your average kook leftist, hates Christians and believe them to be their enemy. Leftists and muslims have allied themselves against Christians and will stop at nothing to destroy Christianity.

not true jsut some people are paranoid partisan assholes

As I have said in the past: Some far-right evangelicals would like to get the U.S. government off of Wall Street's back and into every American bedroom controlling every American's private life. That's not going to happen.Not today,not tomorrow,not ever.

Wait and see.

:lol:

1] Show me how the Iowa's Civil Rights Commission's regulations are a war on Christianity from a legal stand point.

I'm not talking about Iowa Civil Rights Comm.

2] All gods are equal under the Constitution and that is the only document that matters.

The Constitution says absolutely nothing about "gods" and where they are "equal." Thanks for playing.

No, that's a lie. We love blowing up things in the ME, it's great for the corporations that support war. Obama didn't stop our Infinity War, he expanded it and started using drones more than anyone else. Anyone that is not a friend of the ol' Clinton Corp will be fighting for survival on some level, but Hillary will continue our Infinity war in the ME. It's good for business.

thats seems to be a lie to stable fridnly goverments who want to sell us stuff and buy stuff would be better for business then uncontrollable endless conflicts

What are you blathering about?

Do yourself a favor, stop getting your news from thedailykooks.com, you might learn something. Good luck.

His point has merit. there hasn't been a persecution of Christians in the USA under Obama. What has happened that some of the bible thumpers feel persecuted because gays can marry, serve in the military and far more local governments have passed laws adding LGBT to protected classes under their versions of Title VII

of course lots of Christians supported those changes.

Seriously?

Of course.

The far leftist fringe came out of the woodwork on that one. I must have struck a nerve? LOL

I've found when you are close to the truth, the leftist fringe comes out mouth foaming like crazy. Fact is leftists fear Christians and anything they fear needs to be destroyed.

The Constitution says absolutely nothing about "gods" and where they are "equal." Thanks for playing.

Correct, its says nothing about the Christian "God" having any more protection than any other "God" including the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

You're not keeping up with current events, are you?

like when me and my muslim friends weer drinking the blood of christian children to to celebrate the start of are war of extermination against them in the name of are lord satan?

OGABOOGAOOGA BOOGA!

Of course.

The far leftist fringe came out of the woodwork on that one. I must have struck a nerve? LOL

I've found when you are close to the truth, the leftist fringe comes out mouth foaming like crazy. Fact is leftists fear Christians and anything they fear needs to be destroyed.

To be honest I just don't get why Christians feel threatened.

not true jsut some people are paranoid partisan assholes

I agree. Isn't time leftists stop the paranoia of Christians?

I am the judge: you made a claim that you cannot back up when challenged.

Please try harder and try again.

Do some research. Open your mind, and stop the hate of Christians. Ya think?

Apparently so,since he has no facts.

There exist a war on Christians, you're just blind to it. And, no, ALL gods are not equal.

would explain while im always trying to drive them into the sea on ther arc replicas

OGABOOGABOOGAOOGABOOGA!!!

You are arguing with someone who believes Christians are more dangerous than Muslims.

It's not worth debating those types.

In a war the left has launched against Christians, the left will lose. It's only a matter of time really. And that frightens the living crap out of them. :)

Back
Top Bottom