• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

With President Hillary, Christians Would Be In a Fight for Civil Survival

Well, the christians who are dentists. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I was going to say something about Christians killing lions but I didn't know if the guy who shot Cecil was a Christian or not.

There exist a war on Christians, you're just blind to it. And, no, ALL gods are not equal.

1] Show me how the Iowa's Civil Rights Commission's regulations are a war on Christianity from a legal stand point.

2] All gods are equal under the Constitution and that is the only document that matters.

By "going to war with Christians" you must mean "denying the right to discriminate and opress others".
In the seven years that Obama has been President,no legislature has been put forth preventing Christians from being Christian,denying them the right to attend Churches,or denying them the right to voice their opinions.
The article you present makes lots of allegations,but no proof of those allegations. That's just piss poor jounalism and nothing more that click bait.

I know of no Christian preachers that have been forced to marry homosexuals by force of law.

I know of no Christian preachers that have been forced to marry homosexuals by force of law.

Nor of any Christians who have been forced to follow any laws that everyone else isn't equally required to follow. Whiny Christians think they're special. They think they deserve special treatment and special rules. They are wrong.

If Christians want the Bible to be the law of the land in the US...then I should have the right to vote on what the bible says.

Religion is not Democracy.

Yeah, I was going to say something about Christians killing lions but I didn't know if the guy who shot Cecil was a Christian or not.

The joke works if he is so we'll leave it at that. :2razz:

In all fairness, the Supreme Court overthrew all of those provisions in the late 60s. They might still appear in their constitutions but they have absolutely zero weight of law.

They are still there. The lawmakers in those states have not done anything to strike them from the law.

That is disgusting.

Christians are full of baloney when they say they are persecuted in this country.....and they are afraid because the fastest growing religious affiliation is "none", and that is a good thing.

By "going to war with Christians" you must mean "denying the right to discriminate and opress others".
In the seven years that Obama has been President,no legislature has been put forth preventing Christians from being Christian,denying them the right to attend Churches,or denying them the right to voice their opinions.
The article you present makes lots of allegations,but no proof of those allegations. That's just piss poor jounalism and nothing more that click bait.

d8843460130c3fab1fe7ad700e1692fe.jpg

... they are afraid because the fastest growing religious affiliation is "none", and that is a good thing.

The single best thing that could ever happen to the evolution of mankind would be the total abandonment of the man made religions. I won't discount the possibility that an actual God exists but if it does, no man has ever written the will of God. The man made religions are the last bastion on the Dark Ages.

They are still there. The lawmakers in those states have not done anything to strike them from the law.

That is disgusting.

Christians are full of baloney when they say they are persecuted in this country.....and they are afraid because the fastest growing religious affiliation is "none", and that is a good thing.

The problem is, they cannot be struck from the law until a case goes to court based on them. Since none of those states actually stop anyone from running from office, there are no court cases and thus, they just sit on the books like every other worthless, outdated and pointless law that everyone ignores. Laws don't just get dropped until there are legal challenges. Without legal challenges, they just rot there forever. That's just how things work.

And yes, Christians are full of baloney in a lot of ways. A lot of them simply want to be in control again, they think that being stopped from being treated like they're special is somehow oppression. These people have no clue what oppression actually is.

What are you blathering about?

Do yourself a favor, stop getting your news from thedailykooks.com, you might learn something. Good luck.

Funny how Rightwing Christians think that everyone who disagrees with them are stupid.
Vanity,the sin Right wing Christians love to commit.
That Article was not meant to inform,it was meant to spread fear and hate.
You and a few others are the plague carriers,willfully trying tospead that fear and hate.
You cannot prove there is a war against Christians,you attack the messenger,instead of the message.

What are you blathering about?
Do yourself a favor, stop getting your news from thedailykooks.com, you might learn something. Good luck
Funny how Rightwing Christians think that everyone who disagrees with them are stupid.
Vanity,the sin Right wing Christians just love to commit.
That Article was not meant to inform,it was meant to spread fear and hate.
It makes allegations and no proof,and you are more than willing to believe it.
You and a few others are the plague carriers,willfully trying to spead that fear and hate.
You are the one who is incapable of learning anything that does not fit into your hate for others who arre different than you.
You cannot prove there is a war against Christians,so you attack the messenger,instead of the message.

The only war being waged is the 2000 year war of Christians trying to control,rule,and oppress everybody else,and in the last 50 years there are finally enough people with the courage to stand up to people like youi and say "No more".
.[/QUOTE]

The only war being waged is the 2000 year war of Christians trying to control,rule,and oppress everybody else,and in the last 50 years there are finally enough people with the courage to stand up to people like youi and say "No more".

Its worse then that, Islam worships the same imaginary "God" if we rational human beings cant bring an end to religion it will be at our own peril, If not at the cost of our rights and freedoms through bible thumping bigoted Christians or dark age iron fist of Islamic Sharia Law it will be the self fulfilling prophecy of Armageddon. Imagine if we had science for the last 5000 years instead of the ignorance of religion.

I'm an atheist, but even I thought it was pathetic when our idiot in chief made Camp P. barracks remove their cross. Our President definitely has a problem with Christians for whatever reason.

I'm an atheist, but even I thought it was pathetic when our idiot in chief made Camp P. barracks remove their cross. Our President definitely has a problem with Christians for whatever reason.

Camp Pendelton has no cross.

If 7 Marines built a replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa...the Camp administrators are under no obligation to keep the impromptu monument. A memorial cross is no different.

Its worse then that, Islam worships the same imaginary "God" if we rational human beings cant bring an end to religion it will be at our own peril, If not at the cost of our rights and freedoms through bible thumping bigoted Christians or dark age iron fist of Islamic Sharia Law it will be the self fulfilling prophecy of Armageddon. Imagine if we had science for the last 5000 years instead of the ignorance of religion.

The goal isn't to end religion,which will never happen.
The goal is to put it in check.To end religious privelege.

Successful selularnations like the Scandanavian countries didn't end religion.They learned to work around and with.

The Camp Pendleton Cross: The Facts vs. What the "Persecuted" Christians Are Saying
Camp P. is funded by tax payers dollars. United states Military is an extention of the government.
The governemt cannot be percieved to favor one religion over another.

After 2000 years of oppression at the hands of Christians,no one is required to like Christians or kiss their asses.

Back
Top Bottom