• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

With new security law, China outlaws global activism

You can add pedophilia to the activities of the aristocratic degenerates of England
Pedophilia in Britain ‘woven into the fabric of society’ – Theresa May — RT UK News
Its indemic in the Tory party sent to private school to be buggered just like there ancestors. Prince Charles to William Hague!
William Hague, caught hiding documents to prevent justice being sought for children being buggered and abuse by these same despicable degenerates hiding in government institutions, and their circles. I was in the British forces, much to my shame, and whilst in Ireland, it was common knowledge in forces OP circles politicians, Lawyers, bankers, actors, establishment figures visited the children's home in Belfast.
You don't have to tell me, the establishment needs curtailed. But these vermin are well esconsced since if one falls, they all fall. The English only need to realise, it's the same families that murdered there King of England in 1649, traitors to England, the duke of Marlborough, along with mercenaries and traitor Oliver Cromwell who sold out Englishmans rights, and have used them ever since as fodder. Animals. WW1-WW2, Iraq before WW2 gassed by that same families, Churchill, Iran 1953, president murdered by those same families.

Pompeo hasn't realised yet, China produces 10,000 highly qualified engineers every year, America produces 20,000 junkies destroying families in the process, every year.
China tries to and does increase standards of living for its nation every year, America Puts more and more people and families into abject poverty every year, and tells them you should thank them for the privilege and isn't America wonderful, the world is envious of them and there freedoms.
China believes in peace, attempting to make changes over centuries by one China two systems, America is owned by an extremist sect, who believes, all, but them, are goyem, animals and those not of there sect, as they are animals, have no right to redress in law, using one another against each other, be them black or white, man and woman, right and wrong, by allowing the lowest denigration of humanity to rise to prominence and it's your individual right. None of us have rights, we have joint responsibility as human beings. If they those extremists firstly destroy someone else's rights, or considerations. We all must live within laws acceptable to a majority of your nation.
You seem to have spent a lot of time in the US in order to amass all this information. Where did you spend most of your time?

I've been saying that for years. Rather than have China manufacturing for American companies, we would be well served to have many non strategic items and good manufactured in Mexico and Central America. Give the work to those nations and help people from those places have good jobs and a reason to remain there and make their nations better.

I was never convinced of the so-called conventional wisdom that globalization and free trade would mean a free China, particularly not since Tienanmen Square which should have been a decisive wake up call. It is, or should be obvious that the communist party will do whatever it takes to retain its absolute, Orwellian stranglehold on power.

You seem to have spent a lot of time in the US in order to amass all this information. Where did you spend most of your time?
I'm forced every day to listen to American dogma as they seem to rule all avenues of discussion, in the UK of media, of press, of documentary and TV and its all used to reinforce they're propaganda. One only need to look at any American media reporter that doesn't follow dogma to the word, they will find themselves out in the cold, and never to work again, or jailed, or those in judicial, or political position. You know that for yourself.
With the greatest respect, I have family members, like yourself a foreigner to America, perhaps third or fourth generation but a foreigner all the same, unless of course you're a red indian or what ever the indiginious people left, are called, that your military haven't murdered. But my family members are totally at home in America, work hard, and have a good living, business friends and pub life. I'm not talking about those that have no control in any aspect over there lives, I'm talking about those that lie, deceive, hide and use American sons as I have alluded to previously posts, am I wrong?
Would you trust city police? Would you just fall on your face if a policeman had a gun in his hand? I know people from Harlem, he had six brothers, he was the inky one left alive.
I see how Americans treat fellow or brother Americans, I wouldn't treat a dog in the same manner.
I WOULDN'T BE STRONG ENOUGH TO LIVE AS A BLACK MAN IN YOU'RE "DEMOCRACY", nor would I.
No I have not been to America by choice. Now I would love to go to Iraq or Iran, I've been to Angola, Cape Town South Africa, Tunisia, Libya, Cyprus, Turkey, etc, but I love understanding history, and avidly read books. Hence, my ability to call out those that obfuscate to obstruct to circumvent the truth. And do my best to bare witness of you're military and you're nations horrific crimes against your own society and humanity in general.

I'm forced every day to listen to American dogma as they seem to rule all avenues of discussion, in the UK of media, of press, of documentary and TV and its all used to reinforce they're propaganda. One only need to look at any American media reporter that doesn't follow dogma to the word, they will find themselves out in the cold, and never to work again, or jailed, or those in judicial, or political position. You know that for yourself.
With the greatest respect, I have family members, like yourself a foreigner to America, perhaps third or fourth generation but a foreigner all the same, unless of course you're a red indian or what ever the indiginious people left, are called, that your military haven't murdered. But my family members are totally at home in America, work hard, and have a good living, business friends and pub life. I'm not talking about those that have no control in any aspect over there lives, I'm talking about those that lie, deceive, hide and use American sons as I have alluded to previously posts, am I wrong?
Would you trust city police? Would you just fall on your face if a policeman had a gun in his hand? I know people from Harlem, he had six brothers, he was the inky one left alive.
I see how Americans treat fellow or brother Americans, I wouldn't treat a dog in the same manner.
I WOULDN'T BE STRONG ENOUGH TO LIVE AS A BLACK MAN IN YOU'RE "DEMOCRACY", nor would I.
No I have not been to America by choice. Now I would love to go to Iraq or Iran, I've been to Angola, Cape Town South Africa, Tunisia, Libya, Cyprus, Turkey, etc, but I love understanding history, and avidly read books. Hence, my ability to call out those that obfuscate to obstruct to circumvent the truth. And do my best to bare witness of you're military and you're nations horrific crimes against your own society and humanity in general.
So you've never been to the USA but get all your information from a variety of sources. Thanks for that.

I was never convinced of the so-called conventional wisdom that globalization and free trade would mean a free China, particularly not since Tienanmen Square which should have been a decisive wake up call. It is, or should be obvious that the communist party will do whatever it takes to retain its absolute, Orwellian stranglehold on power.

You are correct, and we should have understood China because it isn't like we didn't already know the depth of depravity the Chinese communist party had already engaged in under Mao. So back when we were foolishly spending billions to oppose the Vietnamese brand of communism (which was more about national unification) and we were courting the Red Chinese--- we really blew it. Vietnam doesn't trust China either--- nobody should.

We've been reading all the wrong tea leaves for decades. No amount of normalization will shake China from their oppressive nature.

So you've never been to the USA but get all your information from a variety of sources. Thanks for that.

No bother Fred, imagine, I know more about what's happening in your country, what your country is destroying in other nations than you.... and more pitifully fir you, I even care..... aye just imagine, would you like to see the millions dead? Neither did they those that survived watching there families being butchered! Would you like to see the deformed children caused by your military contaminating cities with depleted uranium, by lying to you to go to a war?? What am I saying! To have a war, you need a standing army.... no, you lot just butcher defenceless men women and children. Just like your closet friends who have there greedy fingers in your tax payers pockets, Israel! What brave military men you have! No.... does it affect your sensibilities? Well I really don't give a keich! You really need to wake up and smell the coffee.
One day, you will receive justice for your nations crimes against humanity, so don't get angry when it does happen, bury your loved ones, feeling the same pain you lot are daily give the defenceless in Libya, Iraq, Yemen.... etc etc etc with the same hatred they feel, but incapable of doing anything!

No bother Fred, imagine, I know more about what's happening in your country, what your country is destroying in other nations than you.... and more pitifully fir you, I even care..... aye just imagine, would you like to see the millions dead? Neither did they those that survived watching there families being butchered! Would you like to see the deformed children caused by your military contaminating cities with depleted uranium, by lying to you to go to a war?? What am I saying! To have a war, you need a standing army.... no, you lot just butcher defenceless men women and children. Just like your closet friends who have there greedy fingers in your tax payers pockets, Israel! What brave military men you have! No.... does it affect your sensibilities? Well I really don't give a keich! You really need to wake up and smell the coffee.
One day, you will receive justice for your nations crimes against humanity, so don't get angry when it does happen, bury your loved ones, feeling the same pain you lot are daily give the defenceless in Libya, Iraq, Yemen.... etc etc etc with the same hatred they feel, but incapable of doing anything!
Yes, people arrive from all over the world to live and work in America, legally and illegally, but after a few years they inevitably become evildoers. I have no idea how that happens but you should be grateful that phenomenon doesn't exist in Scotland.

Its indemic in the Tory party sent to private school to be buggered just like there ancestors. Prince Charles to William Hague!
William Hague, caught hiding documents to prevent justice being sought for children being buggered and abuse by these same despicable degenerates hiding in government institutions, and their circles. I was in the British forces, much to my shame, and whilst in Ireland, it was common knowledge in forces OP circles politicians, Lawyers, bankers, actors, establishment figures visited the children's home in Belfast.
You don't have to tell me, the establishment needs curtailed. But these vermin are well esconsced since if one falls, they all fall. The English only need to realise, it's the same families that murdered there King of England in 1649, traitors to England, the duke of Marlborough, along with mercenaries and traitor Oliver Cromwell who sold out Englishmans rights, and have used them ever since as fodder. Animals. WW1-WW2, Iraq before WW2 gassed by that same families, Churchill, Iran 1953, president murdered by those same families.

Feel free to names the families.

The United States needs to form a united front with its allies and stand fast against Chinese efforts to intimidate non-Chinese corporations into doing their bidding. One possible tool would be legislation or regulation based on a model of the anti-boycott regulations promulgated under the Export Administration Act:

It’s too much to expect corporations, whose objective is to make money for shareholders, to take a lonely stand against a government that controls access to a major market. But U.S. lawmakers could stiffen corporate spines. In response to the Arab League boycott of Israel, Congress in 1977 made it illegal for U.S. companies to cooperate with any unsanctioned foreign boycott and imposed civil and criminal penalties against violators. That legislation and the implementing regulations “have the effect of preventing U.S. firms from being used to implement foreign policies of other nations which run counter to U.S. policy,” according to the Commerce Department.

A Way to Curb Chinese Intimidation - WSJ

Yes, people arrive from all over the world to live and work in America, legally and illegally, but after a few years they inevitably become evildoers. I have no idea how that happens but you should be grateful that phenomenon doesn't exist in Scotland.
Are you being deliberately facetious. At no time did I say it was legal or illegal immigrants.
But are you saying your military isn't cause genocide, if not, what do you call it? Entering another sovereign nation, like a rapest or murderer without any authority, with out being asked, what would you do to me doing that to your family house?
Your a nation and bunch of thieving low lives. But please feel free to correct me, what would you like to call your nations behaviour!

Are you being deliberately facetious. At no time did I say it was legal or illegal immigrants.
But are you saying your military isn't cause genocide, if not, what do you call it? Entering another sovereign nation, like a rapest or murderer without any authority, with out being asked, what would you do to me doing that to your family house?
Your a nation and bunch of thieving low lives. But please feel free to correct me, what would you like to call your nations behaviour!

Not big on the Queen's English are you?

So, genocide.

When?

Feel free to names the families.

Or are you all accusation and zero evidence?

Goodness me..... would you also like the name of those who died on the titanic?

You and your Zionist friends could answer some of the questions I've asked you, I'm patiently waiting but, we both know, your never going to be tied down because you and the Zionists always hide in the shadows, creeping about in the darkness, living like slugs. Well you learned your lesson when you were all thrown out of all Europe, to where you came from, Khazar and Ashkenazi cults. You notice.... not Israel, because you never knew the place existed as Palestine, coming from Russia turkey area.

Goodness me..... would you also like the name of those who died on the titanic?

Stupid question of yours. You weren't asked about the Titanic.

You were asked about the "families" YOU brought up.

But you wont say who they are.

Why?

You and your Zionist friends could answer some of the questions I've asked you, I'm patiently waiting but, we both know, your never going to be tied down because you and the Zionists always hide in the shadows, creeping about in the darkness, living like slugs.

"Zionist friends"?

:lamo

What is this question that keeps you from answering every question asked of you?

Well you learned your lesson when you were all thrown out of all Europe, to where you came from, Khazar and Ashkenazi cults.

What the hell are you babbling about? I wasn't thrown out of Europe.

You notice.... not Israel, because you never knew the place existed as Palestine, coming from Russia turkey area.

I am an American of German and English origin. What the hell are you babbling about?

Last edited:
That's correct. I actually said it and you even quoted me saying it.
What I am saying, or said, seems clear enough and don't understand your confusion.
It's always nice to hear from the Chinese/Iranian contingent.

Stupid question of yours. You weren't asked about the Titanic.

You were asked about the "families" YOU brought up.

But you wont say who they are.

Why?

"Zionist friends"?

:lamo

What is this question that keeps you from answering every question asked of you?

What the hell are you babbling about? I wasn't thrown out of Europe.

I am an American of German and English origin. What the hell are you babbling about?
Wasn't that exactly what I've said all along?

With new security law, China outlaws global activism - Axios

Article 38 is definitely one of the most aggressive censorship measures the CPC has imposed in recent history, represents a further and serious withering of Hong Kong's 'one country two systems' arrangement which has been all but eviscerated in light of recent events, and is a foreboding instance of China's commitment to penalize and punish any and all criticism of it, and its governance by all possible measures, including the browbeating of citizens, businesses and entities of foreign governments through an array of economic sticks and carrots that now count Hong Kong assets and market access among its extensive arsenal, as well as a general legal formalization of these leveraging and extortionary practices.

In general, I'm of the view that measures like this, as well as our disastrous reliance on China for crucial things such as pharmaceuticals and medical protective gear, highlight and make abundantly clear the need for all of us in the West to collectively work and endeavour to turn away from any and all significant economic reliance on China and instead do business with friendlier countries not openly hostile to democracy and democratic values. The theory since the time of Nixon was that freer and open markets would lead to a freer and open Chinese society, and clearly, nearly 50 years later, this has been thoroughly discredited; this supposed/presumed liberalization has obviously not happened, and business with China has instead only served to further entrench and greatly empower a ruthless and evil totalitarian state that is frankly worse than ever given ever tighter censorship measures and even its active and ongoing prosecution of multiple genocides.

China became the workshop for the world, but used essentially slave labor while committing the global theft of intellectual property.

The President is using the correct approach in providing incentives for capitalists to move out of China.

The various assembly type jobs done by the Chinese minions can be programmed to be done by robots. Higher paid Americans and Europeans can oversee those robots.

Whether the robots are taking fast food orders, selling airlines tickets, constructing PPE wear or assembling TV's, the robots can complete the repetitive tasks and never miss work, take breaks or gossip.

Having a billion available slave workers was only an advantage before we had the tech to do the work without them.

A few years ago when I was still working, I toured a plant in which robots filtered the water, bottled the water, filled cases with the filled bottles, stacked the cases on the pallets, moved the pallets to the loading docks and loaded pallets onto the trucks.

From empty bottles to loaded trucks, the products were not touched by humans. It was impressive and a little spooky. Every pallet was labeled with bar codes that I could not read. It was like a sci-fi movie in which I was suddenly illiterate.

10 jobs robots already do better than you - MarketWatch

Thanks for this post

I'm wondering why the US didn't say something to the effect of

If u mess w HK you will get sanctioned extensively

There seem to be many things that are being done to sanction China.

Back
Top Bottom