• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

With Divisive Harris Pick Biden Confirms He's Uncertain, Weak

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Mark Levin mentioned this article. I found it very compelling
————

Thus, there has been a reason why, in the words of Richard Nixon, you tack to the right or left in the primaries (depending on the party) and then move to the middle in the general election.

With that in mind, it’s perplexing why Joe Biden opted for Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., as his running mate for the 2020 campaign.

Beyond the obvious (being a woman of color) she brings nothing to the table.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...ear=2020&month=08&date=14&id=982182&oref=t.co

————

Thus, there has been a reason why, in the words of Richard Nixon, you tack to the right or left in the primaries (depending on the party) and then move to the middle in the general election.

With that in mind, it’s perplexing why Joe Biden opted for Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., as his running mate for the 2020 campaign.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...ear=2020&month=08&date=14&id=982182&oref=t.co

I suggest you don't vote for her. That was easy, next.

It's not perplexing at all. Kamala isn't just a woman of color, she's also an ex DA. Anyone accusing Biden of running a far left campaign is going to have a difficult time explaining that. She is about as conservative a candidate as he could possibly have picked while still being appealing to the left.

Trump is a 12.5 on the divisive Richter scale compared to everyone else being in the low single digits.

It's not perplexing at all. Kamala isn't just a woman of color, she's also an ex DA. Anyone accusing Biden of running a far left campaign is going to have a difficult time explaining that. She is about as conservative a candidate as he could possibly have picked while still being appealing to the left.

DA’s can still be far left. There isn’t a single thing conservative or moderate about her.

According to GovTrack’s legislative-vote analysis, Harris is “Ranked most liberal compared to all senators.” With a score of 0.0, Harris was the 100th most conservative senator. Sanders was No. 99, with a 0.02. So, this “small-c conservative” actually votes to the left of Bernie Sanders.

Deroy Murdock: Kamala Harris is no moderate — she'''s further left than Bernie Sanders | Fox News

DA’s can still be far left. There isn’t a single thing conservative or moderate about her.

Being far left confirms you can also swing both ways. There are no norms at that point

————

Biden is "moveable", according to "the squad".
He's an empty vessal.
A Trojan Horse.
A placeholder.
A man willing to give his last measure in American politics to bring down the country that made him, his family and his friends very, very wealthy people.

<>

A man willing to give his last measure in American politics to bring down the country that made him, his family and his friends very, very wealthy people.

:lamo

Too much, too much.

When was Harris last a DA?
Hell, Obama is right of Harris at this point.

What's "conservative" of taking a surplus and turning it into a 440ish billion yearly deficit, then blowing up the economy and handing a 1.4 trillion deficit off to the next (D) president?

What's "conservative" of taking a 550 billion yearly deficit and turning it into over 1 trillion a year deficit for tax cuts aimed at the upper crust (again) that didn't do anything to stimulate the awesome economy Trump inherited?

What's "conservative" about getting ready to hand Biden a FOUR TRILLION deficit on his first calendar year?

(I'm assuming you know how calendar and fiscal years interact).

What's "conservative" about demanding a 70% increase in the military budget when we can't even deal with Afghanistan? So much blood and we're running away with our pants down.

It should tell you something that so many people are going to vote Biden because of how bad Trump is, not how much they like Biden. It should. But it doesn't, because you've got your tribe and dagnabbit, **** those smelly poopoo libturds.

————

It is weakness to bring a strong women that knows how to fight to a no holds barred fight with the likes of trump? Shows smarts, and we can already see the righties are scared to death of her. The VP debates are going to be must watch entertainment.

————

I am not happy to be stuck with Joe leading the ticket. So I was very happy with Kamala for several reasons:

1. (Maybe you missed this) America is currently roiling from racial unrest and the Bigot-in-Chief is not helping matters. So a woman of color is PERFECT to show that the DNC at least can muster the appearance of caring about race issues.

2. (Again you might have missed this) the last several years have been ones in which women have stood up and let it be known that they are tired of the status quo of unending abuse and inequality. Having a woman is a PERFECT idea for a running mate. (That and it is INEVITABLE that Trump will say something so horrifically racist/misogynistic about Kamala that there is a chance he will lose a couple votes...I mean he has SO MUCH of a problem with women and people of color that he's not going to be able to control himself...it'll be a great thing to watch)

3. Kamala is sharp and combative. Her quickness will be a great help since Joe is "gaffe-o-matic" and, frankly, an old white guy who, while he's trying to be "woke" is still an old white guy. We need a quick, young progressive to lead the charge.

4. Did I mention that a "woman-of-color" is essentially Trump Kryptonite? I'm assuming at this point his aides are hiding his phone so he doesn't use some horrible racial slur.

Back
Top Bottom