• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

With a plurality of black babies being aborted, these black lives don’t matter to some people..

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Actually I believe it might be even a majority of babies being aborted are black, but I do know at least it’s a significant plurality. Abortion is racist against blacks.

Unborn black lives matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its more than the abortion issue. Black lives DO NOT MATTER...not to black Americans and damn sure not to leftists and the rat party. All you have to do is look at the ****holes that the rats have created to keep the black American communities in to see and know that.

Actually I believe it might be even a majority of babies being aborted are black, but I do know at least it’s a significant plurality. Abortion is racist against blacks.

Unborn black lives matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is forcing these abortions against people's will?

Who is forcing these abortions against people's will?

From what I can gather many PP "clinics" are deliberately placed in black communities. When something is convenient to think about, it is easier to do...

Also I think maybe white girls at the abortuary are encouraged to adopt their children to rich White ppl? I don't know..just guessing

From what I can gather many PP "clinics" are deliberately placed in black communities. When something is convenient to think about, it is easier to do...

Also I think maybe white girls at the abortuary are encouraged to adopt their children to rich White ppl? I don't know..just guessing

Well, first of all, the vast majority of planned parenthood does not do abortions. Second of all, having poor women, of any ethnic group have more control over their bodies to choose if they can have children or not helps reduce the chances of that woman remaining poverty stricken. They have more control, and better options if they so choose.

So no one is forcing them? You could have just said that.

Back
Top Bottom