• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

With $1,000 per pistol tax now law, gun rights group promises action

Reality check, this sort of violation of the 2nd A will never be implemented in the US and anyone that believe that it even could be is delusional at best. Americans saw what impact crime the last set of bans had and maybe some are still willing to ignore the facts but the majority know it is all smoke and mirrors and that the ultimate goal is a ban on any gun that can shoot more than one round without having to be reloaded and even those would have to be registered and locked up in the police station. So, dream away gun banners, just understand that your efforts will not bear fruit, Americans are Not going to be giving up their Rights.

A childish comparison , does slavery make you feel that guilty ? :roll:

what is silly is you not understanding the point. The poster I was actually responding to, seems to think its improper for the government to prevent a locality from restricting constitutional rights.

It's amazing the contempt some have for the right to bear arms. Imagine if similar restraints were put on the right to free speech, such as a thousand dollar license per public speech (opinion piece, message board posting, etc). I think most would see that as an obvious violation of the individual right, yet some try to justify it applied to the 2A.

Anything to remove guns from citizens hands...........

Hardly it will not change the focus of police action back to criminals as long as gun control promotes the myth it will solve crime.......

You don't know a damn thing about the international monetary system do you. It is not possible to pay off the national debt. It can only grow.......

How about you tell us why this debt cannot be paid off if you know so much..........

You're just plain silly and a waste of my time..................tata

Promises promises...............................

what is silly is you not understanding the point. The poster I was actually responding to, seems to think its improper for the government to prevent a locality from restricting constitutional rights.

What is very silly is bring up slavery in the first place ! :roll:

What is very silly is bring up slavery in the first place ! :roll:

He was mad that the federal government could wipe out a state law that violates the constitution. That is what the constitution/federal government did with slavery

understand?

Back
Top Bottom