• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wise Conservatives Stampede out of europe and america next GREAT EMPIRE

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
With liberal europe going down and america may wake up to the most proven crooked person in politics elected by the lowest Voter IQ's ever in america and proof that the election is totally rigged .. all this may push the wise conservatives of europe and america to canada to build the next great empire as they leave europe and america those nations destructs.... SIMILAR to ancient greece and the wise fleeing next door to Rome and then Rome destroyed Greece

And as these conservatives flood into canada that then will turn canada very conservative and they will make laws to stop the flood of the liberals trying to flee the destruction of liberal europe and liberal america

This may happen if 30 conservative states does not secede from liberal america... we will see... those conservative states has to make wisdom tests for their voters because of the liberal voters with such low IQ's who will make very harmful laws like zimbabbee did after the low IQ's took over the voting

With liberal europe going down and america may wake up to the most proven crooked person in politics elected by the lowest Voter IQ's ever in america and proof that the election is totally rigged .. all this may push the wise conservatives of europe and america to canada to build the next great empire as they leave europe and america those nations destructs.... SIMILAR to ancient greece and the wise fleeing next door to Rome and then Rome destroyed Greece

And as these conservatives flood into canada that then will turn canada very conservative and they will make laws to stop the flood of the liberals trying to flee the destruction of liberal europe and liberal america

This may happen if 30 conservative states does not secede from liberal america... we will see... those conservative states has to make wisdom tests for their voters because of the liberal voters with such low IQ's who will make very harmful laws like zimbabbee did after the low IQ's took over the voting

Pro tip: When whining about "lowest Voter IQ's" it's best not to have a post filled with grammatical and spelling errors and at times borderline illiterate. Based on your post, if "conservative states...make wisdom tests" you're SOL, I'm afraid, and will have to let others make decisions for you. :roll:

Pro tip: When whining about "lowest Voter IQ's" it's best not to have a post filled with grammatical and spelling errors and at times borderline illiterate. Based on your post, if "conservative states...make wisdom tests" you're SOL, I'm afraid, and will have to let others make decisions for you. :roll:

you failed a logic test when you could not recognize the difference in copying and understanding

remembering like a parrot is simply copying...Understanding and PREDICTING success or failure is logic

logic can predict that when a nation has voters with different IQ's like 70..90.. 100..120 .. 150 and 180 and having their votes to be equal... then logic can predict that will make a nation FALL .. as our wise founders said there never was a democracy that did not commit suicide...... yep having different levels of logic and having voters equal WILL bring in liberalism and then will bring in destruction

Last edited:
you failed a logic test when you could not recognize the difference in copying and understanding

remembering like a parrot is simply copying...Understanding and PREDICTING success or failure is logic

"Copying" meaning following the basic rules of grammar and spelling? This, for example, is gibberish in our language, "as they leave europe and america those nations destructs...." "Destructs" isn't actually a word, so are you saying that once the conservative high IQs, but not the liberal high IQs, leave for Canada that the nations SELF destruct, or are destroyed, or that someone or some group destroys "europe" and America? And which countries in Europe? All of them? Same with "America" - the U.S. only, or all countries in S. and N. America?

Also, the basic premise is that presumably high IQs from Europe and the U.S. will, unless the U.S. splits in two with the red states presumably declaring their independence from the blue states, flee to Canada. Why Canada? Why not Iceland or Greenland or Australia or New Zealand, or even Ireland or some country in S. America? Is there something in Canada's constitution that allows for the government to pick and choose who gets to vote based on some arbitrary "wisdom" test Are their borders open to any comer, or is there some law in Canada that says, "We will admit high IQs but not low IQs, from across the world." And what happens to low IQ conservatives, or high IQ liberals? Do they get stuck in the U.S.? What is the mechanism at the border to determine who gets in and who is left here in the U.S. wasteland?

What happens to the U.S. based assets of the high IQs when they abandon the U.S. for Canada? Do they abandon their houses and places of business here? If so, we remaining here in the U.S. say THANKS!!

How do we decide who is "high IQ" versus everyone else? An IQ test? What is the cutoff - 100 or maybe 120? IQs are fine for what they are, but they don't actually tell us much about political wisdom, so maybe you have another test in mind. And once it's determined that there is a test for citizenship and the right to vote, how do you administer that. I mean, I could fail and my wife pass and that would mean she could vote but I couldn't? What is she's a liberal, and I'm a conservative? Does one, both, or none of us get to move to Canada and the new empire? What if we have kids? Can she bring them, and are they subject to IQ tests at the border as well?

Etc......................

logic can predict that when a nation has voters with different IQ's like 70..90.. 100..120 .. 150 and 180 and having their votes to be equal... then logic can predict that will make a nation FALL .. as our wise founders said there never was a democracy that did not commit suicide...... yep having different levels of logic and having voters equal WILL bring in liberalism and then will bring in destruction

Well, you could attempt I guess a logical argument in defense of your premise, but so far all you've done is assert it without any discussion at all. And the fact is in any real sense that matters for purposes of government, voters with different IQs are not equal at all. If you did some basic research, you'd find out that as you move up the income and education scale (a rough but obviously imperfect reflection of IQ or wisdom or intelligence), voting participation rates go up, so you have always had a bigger share of voters among the most educated and those with the highest annual incomes. Furthermore, there is simply no question at all that the very richest of all, and presumably very high IQ individuals have FAR more influence on affairs than some poor working guy stocking shelves at Walmart who votes regularly. There simply is no question that any CEO of any major corp exerts the influence of perhaps 10,000 ordinary voters.

Finally, if you want to push for a system in which only the high IQs get a vote, you'll have to explain how that works in practice. I have no idea. Maybe you want a dictatorship or some kind of modified monarchy? Who the hell knows. You've not made a "logical" case for anything at this point.

Last edited:

The thing is that Canada already has a liberal govt in power - quite literally, the Liberal Party. And that govt was voted into power by the fact that Canada already has a huge fraction of non-white minorities living there, and they tend to vote for the Left.

This large and growing immigrant population, many of whom are from the 3rd world, are the result of liberal immigration policies created long ago. This pro-immigration policy was created as a political stunt to overcome the Anglo-French ethnic divide in the country. The current Canadian Prime Minister's father was the one responsible for taking this path and creating this policy when he was the Prime Minister back during the 1970s.

As a result, Canadian politics is now far to the Left of American politics - and continually getting Leftier all the time. Even Western Canada, the last big holdout bastion of Conservatism, has finally been breached and is now electing Lefties.

Even Australia is now as unreliable as Canada.

The newly-Brexited UK may be a better bet, since their rural regions are still demographically un-indundated.

Another final holdout would be Russia.

I wanted to start a thread on the strange new thaw happening these days between post-Brexit UK and Russia.
Post-Brexit UK faces an entirely new geopolitical predicament and set of challenges - and this is resulting in an entirely new geopolitical orientation for Britain.
If Britain survives the Brexit - and that's pretty iffy since the EUrophiles are conspiring to split Scotland off - then there could be an entirely new future for Anglo-Russian ties. Actually, even if Scotland splits off, that might create all the more impetus for a wounded England rump-state to pursue closer ties with Russia, especially if America is under Hitlery Clinton.

The thing is that Canada already has a liberal govt in power - quite literally, the Liberal Party. And that govt was voted into power by the fact that Canada already has a huge fraction of non-white minorities living there, and they tend to vote for the Left.

This large and growing immigrant population, many of whom are from the 3rd world, are the result of liberal immigration policies created long ago. This pro-immigration policy was created as a political stunt to overcome the Anglo-French ethnic divide in the country. The current Canadian Prime Minister's father was the one responsible for taking this path and creating this policy when he was the Prime Minister back during the 1970s.

As a result, Canadian politics is now far to the Left of American politics - and continually getting Leftier all the time. Even Western Canada, the last big holdout bastion of Conservatism, has finally been breached and is now electing Lefties.

Even Australia is now as unreliable as Canada.

The newly-Brexited UK may be a better bet, since their rural regions are still demographically un-indundated.

Another final holdout would be Russia.

I wanted to start a thread on the strange new thaw happening these days between post-Brexit UK and Russia.
Post-Brexit UK faces an entirely new geopolitical predicament and set of challenges - and this is resulting in an entirely new geopolitical orientation for Britain.
If Britain survives the Brexit - and that's pretty iffy since the EUrophiles are conspiring to split Scotland off - then there could be an entirely new future for Anglo-Russian ties. Actually, even if Scotland splits off, that might create all the more impetus for a wounded England rump-state to pursue closer ties with Russia, especially if America is under Hitlery Clinton.

How big is the share of non-white minorities who tend to vote for the left?

According to wiki, not very big, not even 10%. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

Do you have data that indicates how many of these non-whites are in Canada and how that's changed over time?

The OP and thread title constitute a declaration of war against the English language.

Apparently "logic" and "wisdom" are defined by an inability to communicate oneself coherently.

Hmm...if I'm going to head somewhere to support a Conservative Revolution and establish a new nation based on Conservative principles I'm not going to head for Canada. I mean, Canada is nice and the fishing is good but I'm getting older and would really prefer somewhere a bit more temperate with a nice beach. Maybe we could convince everyone to take over the Caribbean instead.

"Copying" meaning following the basic rules of grammar and spelling? This, for example, is gibberish in our language, "as they leave europe and america those nations destructs...." "Destructs" isn't actually a word, so are you saying that once the conservative high IQs, but not the liberal high IQs, leave for Canada that the nations SELF destruct, or are destroyed, or that someone or some group destroys "europe" and America? And which countries in Europe? All of them? Same with "America" - the U.S. only, or all countries in S. and N. America?

Also, the basic premise is that presumably high IQs from Europe and the U.S. will, unless the U.S. splits in two with the red states presumably declaring their independence from the blue states, flee to Canada. Why Canada? Why not Iceland or Greenland or Australia or New Zealand, or even Ireland or some country in S. America? Is there something in Canada's constitution that allows for the government to pick and choose who gets to vote based on some arbitrary "wisdom" test Are their borders open to any comer, or is there some law in Canada that says, "We will admit high IQs but not low IQs, from across the world." And what happens to low IQ conservatives, or high IQ liberals? Do they get stuck in the U.S.? What is the mechanism at the border to determine who gets in and who is left here in the U.S. wasteland?

What happens to the U.S. based assets of the high IQs when they abandon the U.S. for Canada? Do they abandon their houses and places of business here? If so, we remaining here in the U.S. say THANKS!!

How do we decide who is "high IQ" versus everyone else? An IQ test? What is the cutoff - 100 or maybe 120? IQs are fine for what they are, but they don't actually tell us much about political wisdom, so maybe you have another test in mind. And once it's determined that there is a test for citizenship and the right to vote, how do you administer that. I mean, I could fail and my wife pass and that would mean she could vote but I couldn't? What is she's a liberal, and I'm a conservative? Does one, both, or none of us get to move to Canada and the new empire? What if we have kids? Can she bring them, and are they subject to IQ tests at the border as well?

Etc......................

Well, you could attempt I guess a logical argument in defense of your premise, but so far all you've done is assert it without any discussion at all. And the fact is in any real sense that matters for purposes of government, voters with different IQs are not equal at all. If you did some basic research, you'd find out that as you move up the income and education scale (a rough but obviously imperfect reflection of IQ or wisdom or intelligence), voting participation rates go up, so you have always had a bigger share of voters among the most educated and those with the highest annual incomes. Furthermore, there is simply no question at all that the very richest of all, and presumably very high IQ individuals have FAR more influence on affairs than some poor working guy stocking shelves at Walmart who votes regularly. There simply is no question that any CEO of any major corp exerts the influence of perhaps 10,000 ordinary voters.

Finally, if you want to push for a system in which only the high IQs get a vote, you'll have to explain how that works in practice. I have no idea. Maybe you want a dictatorship or some kind of modified monarchy? Who the hell knows. You've not made a "logical" case for anything at this point.

try to understand about einstein and his VIEW of that TYPE wisdom.. check his quotes to understand .. he use to horse laugh grammar rememberers out of the building thinking they were wise and that is why he made all those quotes downing that type of wisdom

one is..... knowledge can get one from point a to point b but immagination can get you EVERYWHERE

then he says we read too many books..... why?? because we are copying another person...we are not inventing

Hmm...if I'm going to head somewhere to support a Conservative Revolution and establish a new nation based on Conservative principles I'm not going to head for Canada. I mean, Canada is nice and the fishing is good but I'm getting older and would really prefer somewhere a bit more temperate with a nice beach. Maybe we could convince everyone to take over the Caribbean instead.

Cant we send the liberals over to Europe, that is the liberal utopia anyways, well take the Conservatives from Europe.

Of course we will send all the illegal immigrants and refugees with them.

Robert Byrd the longest serving senator from wv and history lover says we have gone thru CYCLES.... we rise and we fall....those cycles rises and falls for the same reason the laws of life makes that happen...

like the cycle of ancient greece rising and then going to democracy and then liberalism and then falling.... this then runs off the more wise and they went next door to ROME and built the next great empire and destroyed greece

america is the 7th cycle and now we can see the same changes coming and one can predict the same falling result

where will the most wise run off to?? that is the question.... will it be canada?? liberal europe and liberal america will push its wise conservatives out..... but canada is liberal for now but when they come then canada will become very conservative...the wise will look at their populations IQ to see if they should go there.. and from the IQ expert prof lyn they do show higher IQ's that then would vote with the high iq conservatives coming to make the next great empire

GET ON BOARD..... the stampede TRAIN before its too late

try to understand about einstein and his VIEW of that TYPE wisdom.. check his quotes to understand .. he use to horse laugh grammar rememberers out of the building thinking they were wise and that is why he made all those quotes downing that type of wisdom

one is..... knowledge can get one from point a to point b but immagination can get you EVERYWHERE

then he says we read too many books..... why?? because we are copying another person...we are not inventing

First of all, rules of grammar are important in part because to be understood what you say has to be clearly articulated, and grammar and spelling and using words actually IN the English language help make your point understandable to a broad audience, instead of leaving them scratching their heads saying, "WTF does he mean? It makes no sense."

And the 'language' important to Einstein was math, which is a universal language, and I'm quite positive in that language he was incredibly detailed, careful, precise/accurate, and very, very thorough, because he had to be to convey his revolutionary ideas. I'm sorry, but you're no Einstein, and you're peddling an idea, and can't get beyond the observation that you don't want the low IQs voting. That's fine as it is, but beyond that you got nearly nothing and in describing what little you do have, you're hopelessly vague, which makes your ideas impossible to evaluate.

But forget that - I spent four lines on grammar, 21 on your so-called logic. So of course you ignore the vast bulk of my comment because your proposal is unworkable, illogical, and quite frankly absurd on every level. But if you want, address the many other points that have nothing to do with your language but with the "logic" behind the proposal. You say you're 'inventing' and your invention is a new idea of how to govern, I think. If so, you'll have to explain your invention beyond sort of implying but not saying outright that you'll somehow limit the vote to the right people, as you define them, using some unknown method to determine who is high IQ, what that means, what happens to those not high IQ, etc.

Or maybe you just wish the poors and blahs and presumably dumb weren't allowed to vote but have no f'ing idea in the world how any other form of government might work. Who knows? There's not enough to your proposal to evaluate and you can't or won't answer the simplest of questions about how it would work.

Last edited:
Screw Canada, I'm moving to Iceland.

First of all, rules of grammar are important in part because to be understood what you say has to be clearly articulated, and grammar and spelling and using words actually IN the English language help make your point understandable to a broad audience, instead of leaving them scratching their heads saying, "WTF does he mean? It makes no sense."

And the 'language' important to Einstein was math, which is a universal language, and I'm quite positive in that language he was incredibly detailed, careful, precise/accurate, and very, very thorough, because he had to be to convey his revolutionary ideas. I'm sorry, but you're no Einstein, and you're peddling an idea, and can't get beyond the observation that you don't want the low IQs voting. That's fine as it is, but beyond that you got nearly nothing and in describing what little you do have, you're hopelessly vague, which makes your ideas impossible to evaluate.

But forget that - I spent four lines on grammar, 21 on your so-called logic. So of course you ignore the vast bulk of my comment because your proposal is unworkable, illogical, and quite frankly absurd on every level. But if you want, address the many other points that have nothing to do with your language but with the "logic" behind the proposal. You say you're 'inventing' and your invention is a new idea of how to govern, I think. If so, you'll have to explain your invention beyond sort of implying but not saying outright that you'll somehow limit the vote to the right people, as you define them, using some unknown method to determine who is high IQ, what that means, what happens to those not high IQ, etc.

Or maybe you just wish the poors and blahs and presumably dumb weren't allowed to vote but have no f'ing idea in the world how any other form of government might work. Who knows? There's not enough to your proposal to evaluate and you can't or won't answer the simplest of questions about how it would work.

you simply do not know what memory part of the IQ does and the logic part of the IQ.....the memory part can get several degrees from being like a parrot.. but it takes the logic to understand ....without logic one cannot understand

Cant we send the liberals over to Europe, that is the liberal utopia anyways, well take the Conservatives from Europe.

Of course we will send all the illegal immigrants and refugees with them.

Screw off, I'm not going anywhere. This is my country too.

Screw off, I'm not going anywhere. This is my country too.

the liberals will try to run behind the conservatives when they understand their horror mistake coming from PAIN... the conservatives must make laws to stop them from coming to the next great empire... liberals cannot live without taking from conservative producers

the liberals will try to run behind the conservatives when they understand their horror mistake coming from PAIN... the conservatives must make laws to stop them from coming to the next great empire... liberals cannot live without taking from conservative producers

:roll:

get on board the Stampede TRAIN

Robert Byrd the longest serving senator from wv and history lover says we have gone thru CYCLES.... we rise and we fall....those cycles rises and falls for the same reason the laws of life makes that happen...

like the cycle of ancient greece rising and then going to democracy and then liberalism and then falling.... this then runs off the more wise and they went next door to ROME and built the next great empire and destroyed greece

america is the 7th cycle and now we can see the same changes coming and one can predict the same falling result

where will the most wise run off to?? that is the question.... will it be canada?? liberal europe and liberal america will push its wise conservatives out..... but canada is liberal for now but when they come then canada will become very conservative...the wise will look at their populations IQ to see if they should go there.. and from the IQ expert prof lyn they do show higher IQ's that then would vote with the high iq conservatives coming to make the next great empire

YES GET ON BOARD..... the stampede TRAIN before its too late

you simply do not know what memory part of the IQ does and the logic part of the IQ.....the memory part can get several degrees from being like a parrot.. but it takes the logic to understand ....without logic one cannot understand

So explain your so-called "logic" about this new proposal and how it might actually work out in real life. I asked that in the prior post but you either cannot read and comprehend or choose to ignore any questions that would let the rest of us understand the "logic" at work in your proposal, so you keep going back to memory versus logic which is nice but off topic.

Back
Top Bottom